Girls who broke your heart thread

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Big Picasso said:
Women over age 40 are 77% more likely than women under age 25 to have a child with autism.
Women over age 40 are 51% more likely than women aged 25-29 to have a child with autism.
Women aged 35-39 are 31% more likely than women aged 25-29 to have a child with autism.
Women aged 30-34 are 12% more likely than women aged 25-29 to have a child with autism.
Women under age 25 are 14% less likely than women aged 25-29 to have a child with autism.

You better play the odds or get a fireball 8 namean?
Yeah, anyone who thinks that there"s no concerns about conceiving past 35 needs to do some research. The chances of conception start to fall off a cliff in the mid 30"s, and the chances of complications and congenital problems skyrocket. Women aren"t meant to have kids much past their mid 30"s, no matter what modern medicine tries. Prime child bearing age is early 20"s, period.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Dabamf said:
Antarius your problem is that you couldn"t possibly know whether or not any of these judgments you are making are true or not after 2 months. The only reasonable thing you could say is, "I like her so far and we seem like a good match."

Anything else you are thinking is your emotions taking control. It"s a natural thing, but recognize it for what it is.
Thank you. I realize I was starting to get a little defensive in my last couple posts.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
I mean...without indicating the baseline rate for a woman aged under 25, that statement doesn"t mean much.

If it starts with .00001% (I know it"s higher than that) then big whoop.

I mean shit, here"s an article that says maternal age isn"t that big a factor.
Study Confirms Link between Older Maternal Age and Autism: Scientific American

Maternal age is also increasing in the U.S. A California-based study reported a three-fold increase in the number of births to women aged 40 to 44 between 1982 and 2004. But this trend toward delayed childbearing accounted for less than 5 percent of the total increase in autism diagnoses in California over the decade, according to the study?a finding that surprised Janie Shelton, a doctoral student in University of California, Davis"s Department of Public Health Sciences and the study"s lead author. "I would have expected to see more of a contribution, because age is a risk factor and women are having kids later," she says.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Etoille said:
reasonable? They"ve been banging for 2 months and she"s talking about him moving in and getting her tubes untied.

I don"t care wtf their ages are. If she was a mature stable mother she wouldn"t have been introducing him to her kids after 4 weeks.

Dude. Completely disagree with you on this. I have friends that are single with kids. This girl falls into the category of the ones who are fucked up.
Really? 4 weeks is too short a time to introduce me to her kids? We aren"t talking about like a 3-5 year old that might start thinking I"m his daddy... How long would you wait?

Daelos

Guarding the guardians
Antarius said:
Really? 4 weeks is too short a time to introduce me to her kids? We aren"t talking about like a 3-5 year old that might start thinking I"m his daddy... How long would you wait?
I am a father with two small children (around the range to indicated), and I"d argue that introducing them to potential girlfriends early is not really a big deal. They are small, they don"t have a proper reference for relationships. They know what "friends" are, and any girls I introduce will be considered as my friend.

In a few years that will change. They will know what relationships are. They will know about girlfriends and boyfriends, and that a new woman in the house may mean a new person in the household eventually. And they will compare her with their mother. And they will rebel against her on the grounds that she"s not their mother (today, they"d take orders from a girlfriend like they do from any other adult).

And they may get attached to her, and if I dump her they may grieve. And that"s ok and part of life maybe once or twice, but not again and again.
Speaking for myself, it takes months before I know if a girls is LTR/spend-the-rest-of-my-life-with-her material. Until she reaches that stage, she"s a risk to my childrens wellbeing.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
The Ancient said:
I mean...without indicating the baseline rate for a woman aged under 25, that statement doesn"t mean much.

If it starts with .00001% (I know it"s higher than that) then big whoop.
It"s not just autism. It"s everything across the board, including the basic probability that she can even get pregnant to begin with. I"m not saying it should preclude older women from trying to have kids, but it"s definitely something that should be considered by men and women if kids are important. Much past 35 and things become very, very iffy.

The milk"s going bad!

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
The Ancient said:
Sounds to me like you are running out of time to give some girlThe Real PackageTM
Nah man, nah. My plan has always been to retire at 40 with some hot piece of 21 year old ass. Us dudes are fine in to our 70"s, at least!

But in all honesty, I don"t know if I even want kids, ever. If I"ll ever be mature enough. A lesbian couple I"m good friends with asked me if I"d be willing to donate sperm for them to have a kid with, and I was 100% for that because in all legal facets it would absolutely not be my kid. So I"d still be doing the world a favor by spreading my glorious genes around, while having zero responsibility for it. How awesome would that be? I would of course consult a lawyer and such before doing anything, and I would imagine that I"d still get to be a part of the kid"s life if we went ahead with it. All that would have to be discussed in depth as well.

Last I heard they were considering going with an anonymous donor, because they were concerned that I"d have issues with not being able to raise the kid or have legal status as the father. I informed them that that was in fact the best part of the whole deal. They said they"d give it some more thought and go from there. We shall see.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Eomer said:
Nah man, nah. My plan has always been to retire at 40 with some hot piece of 21 year old ass. Us dudes are fine in to our 70"s, at least!

But in all honesty, I don"t know if I even want kids, ever. If I"ll ever be mature enough. A lesbian couple I"m good friends with asked me if I"d be willing to donate sperm for them to have a kid with, and I was 100% for that because in all legal facets it would absolutely not be my kid. So I"d still be doing the world a favor by spreading my glorious genes around, while having zero responsibility for it. How awesome would that be? I would of course consult a lawyer and such before doing anything, and I would imagine that I"d still get to be a part of the kid"s life if we went ahead with it. All that would have to be discussed in depth as well.

Last I heard they were considering going with an anonymous donor, because they were concerned that I"d have issues with not being able to raise the kid or have legal status as the father. I informed them that that was in fact the best part of the whole deal. They said they"d give it some more thought and go from there. We shall see.
Is this you?

Daelos said:
I am a father with two small children (around the range to indicated), and I"d argue that introducing them to potential girlfriends early is not really a big deal. They are small, they don"t have a proper reference for relationships. They know what "friends" are, and any girls I introduce will be considered as my friend.

In a few years that will change. They will know what relationships are. They will know about girlfriends and boyfriends, and that a new woman in the house may mean a new person in the household eventually. And they will compare her with their mother. And they will rebel against her on the grounds that she"s not their mother (today, they"d take orders from a girlfriend like they do from any other adult).

And they may get attached to her, and if I dump her they may grieve. And that"s ok and part of life maybe once or twice, but not again and again.
Speaking for myself, it takes months before I know if a girls is LTR/spend-the-rest-of-my-life-with-her material. Until she reaches that stage, she"s a risk to my childrens wellbeing.
this. Younger kids towards the end of month two of being in a relationship (not fwb as antarius described the relationship up until the whole lets move in together and un tie your tubes conversation).

Older kids 6 months of a very stable very committed relationship.

Antarius - your girl let you meet her kids in the same time frame that eminems mom did.

It is incomprehensible how a mother could start talking about moving in with anyone after 2 months of fwb. Literally she"s one of the ones that you"re posting here about in 6 months about how she"s crazy.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Etoille said:
this. Younger kids towards the end of month two of being in a relationship (not fwb as antarius described the relationship up until the whole lets move in together and un tie your tubes conversation).

Older kids 6 months of a very stable very committed relationship.

Antarius - your girl let you meet her kids in the same time frame that eminems mom did.

It is incomprehensible how a mother could start talking about moving in with anyone after 2 months of fwb. Literally she"s one of the ones that you"re posting here about in 6 months about how she"s crazy.
She probably is crazy, but so is Antarius. As a straight man, he willing paid a tranny for sex. They ought to work out fine. On top of that, you should probably try waiting more than 10 minutes between jelly doughnuts before you try giving advice on how long people should wait for anything.

Note - when I said two posts ago that I didn"t care what the ages were I meant of amtarius and the chick, not the kids.

Was in reference to the whole discussion regarding 20 year old women blah blah blah

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Lol for me to get involved in the relationship Antarius describes chick would have to be super rich and a perfect 10. Dear god I"ve never heard of worse baggage.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The dude paid a tranny for sex. I don"t think women are falling over themselves to get in his pants. I would say at this point anything with a vagina is a 10 for him.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Etoille said:
Note - when I said two posts ago that I didn"t care what the ages were I meant of amtarius and the chick, not the kids.

Was in reference to the whole discussion regarding 20 year old women blah blah blah
lolwut?

The children argument I could understand...

But to say that there is no difference between a 20 y/o single mother with a newborn and a 32 year old single mother with a 17 year old is ludicrous AT BEST.

P.S. wtf does the white rapper from Detroit have to do with my situation?

trex

Queen Bee
Etoille said:

If I had one nickel for every brain you didn"t have, I would have one nickel.