Girls who broke your heart thread

Sharmai_foh

shitlord
Korioni said:
Virginity
She lost her virginity to you? And she didn"t want to date any longer? What"s abnormal about that?

Her first time sucked. It sucks for everyone. Usually its uncomfortable and painful and unless you were taking your sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet long ass time getting her ready it was still going to be extremely un-fun. Even then it would have been un-fun.

She probably bought into the hype about how great sex is and then BAM it sucked. Hardcore. As it did for everyone else. After a few more tries she will learn what shes doing and then she will know what its all about but you were just her first.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
brekk said:
This.

Selling out to the commericalized holiday and buying a card and chocolate is much preferable to writing a letter expressing emotions. Look where that shit got Eomer.
I"ll fucking cut you.

So on other notes:

-Xerses pretty persistently texts me, tells me she"s looking forward to seeing me, and so on. Sometimes I respond back right away, sometimes I don"t, as per advice in this thread. It"s really unfortunate but I just don"t see myself staying with her very long. I"m going to see her a few more times and see if anything develops for me.

-A friend"s girlfriend messaged me on Facebook, or actually wrote on my wall that she has a friend who needs me to "cast a spell on her" or something like that. Not sure if she was just thinking out loud or what, to be honest I barely know her (I"m fairly good friends with her boyfriend but have met her like twice, but she seemed to really take a liking to me). But supposedly she"s got some friend who"s been in nothing but horrible relationships, and is currently "involved" with a married guy and being treated like shit (no kidding?). She said it was the hot girl with her in most of her pics on Facebook, so I snooped around and the girl IS fucking hot. I messaged the friend"s woman back that she was gonna get me in trouble posting publicly like that, as I"m sure Xerses is watching my profile like a hawk (she seems to be the jealous type). I told her that I was seeing somebody at the moment but it probably wasn"t going to last, and that I"d be more than happy to meet her friend when an opportunity comes up. We"ll see. No advice required.

-A girl that I met on a ski trip a year ago has been occasionally writing on my wall on Facebook as well. For example I had a status update indicating that I had an extra spot in my room last weekend and to message me if you wanted to come. She wrote on my wall that it was too bad that she was going to be leaving the same resort the day I arrived, asked if I was doing any other trips in the next while and that kind of thing. Another time I ran in to her at a concert, and we chatted for a minute or two before she had to go catch up with friends but said she would come back (she seemed reluctant to catch up with her friends, I said a couple times "hey uh, I think your friends are ditching you" and she just kept chatting with me). She messaged me the next day apologizing that she hadn"t, that she"d left with her friends soon after and that it was good to see me.

The history with her is that the same friend as above had a different girlfriend at the time, and she"d brought several nurse friends along on a trip (I love this dude, he gets me laid all the time). I pretty much had 3 to choose from, and went for the hottest which in retrospect was perhaps a mistake. Apparently on the Saturday night of the trip the friend and girlfriend "made" us makeout on the dancefloor. I didn"t remember anything the next day until the friend told me. We cuddled on the bus ride home, exchanged numbers, and I saw her on her birthday. She was pretty busy with friends etc so I didn"t stick around. Problem was at that time my friend broke up with his woman, and she moved in with the girl I was after. I tried messaging her one time and she said that she was sorry, but wasn"t looking for a "boyfriend" at the time. I wasn"t sure if it was because she wasn"t interested, or if it was just really bad timing. And that was pretty much it until the past few months that she"s messaged me once or twice.

Advice?

Saladus_foh

shitlord
Korioni said:
So within a week you went from a date to sex with the girl, and then she left you because you aren"t religious, and she also promised her dad she wouldn"t have sex? YOU WON sir. You don"t even know this girl, and she wants you to be religious and it sounds like she has a closer than comfort bond with her dad. Just walk away knowing you had a good time with no strings attached and you got off the hook.

Seths_foh

shitlord
Fyr said:
E doesn"t fuck you up for more than a few days while your body recovers. You"ll be fine after that. Her problem lasted far longer than anything you can blame on Ecstacy. I"d wager she probably fucked someone while she was in L.A. that night, and / or is cheating on you which is a much more believable reason behind her behavior. Forget her and move on.

PS Armin on any night kicks major ass let alone New Years. Hats off to her for good taste in music at least.

aychamo_aycono said:
Awww, I"m sure it must drive you up the wall that I"m happy.
What? No. You just went weird quiet about your relationship after everyone dog-piled you about your request for advice. I don"t care if you"re happy. Why? Because I know that deep down, I helped you be happy. And you can"t take that away from me <3

Lusiphur_foh

shitlord
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
What? No. You just went weird quiet about your relationship after everyone dog-piled you about your request for advice. I don"t care if you"re happy. Why? Because I know that deep down, I helped you be happy. And you can"t take that away from me <3
Would you two just fuck already and have done with it ?

Eomer, man, Eomer. Your antics are now a hot topic of discussion amongst most of the women I know when I inadvertantly used you (And this thread) as an example to make a point when I was drunk. As for your latest livejournal I would say its pretty clear that you are "gone" with Xerxes in your own head. Nothing wrong with that but its probably going to be a good idea to admit it to yourself. Less of a trainwreck then when the whole thing ends.

From your story with her and Chuck I would say it seems you are still not entirely sure what it is you want in a woman and until you figure that out there is ALWAYS going to be something about them that drives you to distraction.

My take on both stories is that both women were a little intimidated by you (good job, settled, not a wanker etc) and were trying to find a place in your life. You didn"t really seem to recognise that and give them the opportunity. That"s cool but you have to realise that like women are like a cat trying to settle into your lap, they need to circle around and claw you a few times before they get "comfy"

Btw, keep the drama coming, its helping getting me laid ...

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Eomer, man, Eomer. Your antics are now a hot topic of discussion amongst most of the women I know when I inadvertantly used you (And this thread) as an example to make a point when I was drunk
lol, do tell.

From your story with her and Chuck I would say it seems you are still not entirely sure what it is you want in a woman and until you figure that out there is ALWAYS going to be something about them that drives you to distraction.
I would agree that I"m not entirely sure. I mean there"s basic guidelines like intelligence, self confidence, physical attraction, independence and so on. But no I don"t have this exact template or checklist that I go through when I meet a girl. I"d rather just go about meeting women and seeing if they click on a more natural level, as opposed to analyzing the shit out of every one.

As far as Xerses vs. Chuck, I think it"s obvious what happened with both: Chuck I just fucked up with by opening up too soon too fast, and Xerses I met too soon after Chuck and there wasn"t much hope of establishing anything given that.

Btw, keep the drama coming, its helping getting me laid ...
Well, glad I could be of service.

Brad2770

Stephanie (stripper) texted me. Asked "Whats up?". I waited about an hour and said "Working. You?"

She texted back almost immediately "Me too." I said "have fun"... nothing since then =D

This is fun.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Seths said:
E doesn"t fuck you up for more than a few days while your body recovers. You"ll be fine after that. Her problem lasted far longer than anything you can blame on Ecstacy. I"d wager she probably fucked someone while she was in L.A. that night, and / or is cheating on you which is a much more believable reason behind her behavior. Forget her and move on.

PS Armin on any night kicks major ass let alone New Years. Hats off to her for good taste in music at least.
Not necessarily. If you take moderate doses, irregularly, sure, you"ll probably be a little bummed for a day or two and go back to normal by midweek. But if you took a massive dose, or are a regular user, or have some underlying emotional issues that can be triggered by drug abuse, then being out of whack for a long time after a particular MDMA experience isn"t uncommon.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
You did help me be happy a little bit. I don"t know why you"re posting writing that you think I"m unhappy.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Azrayne said:
Not necessarily. If you take moderate doses, irregularly, sure, you"ll probably be a little bummed for a day or two and go back to normal by midweek. But if you took a massive dose, or are a regular user, or have some underlying emotional issues that can be triggered by drug abuse, then being out of whack for a long time after a particular MDMA experience isn"t uncommon.
Why do you care about a girl that takes E?

Azrayne

aychamo_aycono said:
Why do you care about a girl that takes E?
Well that"s my point isn"t it? Drug users are almost always by nature emotionally fucked up one way or another. It was Fyr who was initially dating the e-tard chick.

Everlast_foh

shitlord
I would fuck someone who does drugs, or is a stripper, etc. But good God I would never ever consider dating someone like that. Sadly, I go for the uber Christian chicks...need to kick that addiction ASAP.

Ginn_foh

shitlord
This is mostly meant for Aychamo because he gave me the line... So I hang out with mostly girls, hot girls, I"m the fucking nice guy. It"s almost a fate worse than death when everyone you hang out with is smoking fucking hot.

Anyways onto the story, Valentine"s day I go on a blind date with one of their friends. I ask if she"s cute, they show me a really bad camera phone pic, not ideal but ok, so I ask use the line, "Can I bench press her?" And one of the hot chicks poke me in the pecs and says oh yeah definitely.

So I meet this girl for sushi, she"s um... not quite up to my standards, but I say wth it"s valentine"s. So the rose lady walks by (we have ladies that walk around peddling single roses for $7 a pop) I"m trying to pull the I don"t think I have any cash bit, but I opened my wallet too far. Anyways so this girl gets dinner and a flower out of me. So after we have a few drinks at the bar after that, and I take her home... she leans in for a kiss... I hesitate and give her a closed mouth on the lips. The next day I ignore her, then the day after that I txt her asking how she is blah blah blah she says she"s busy and says she"ll call me later. She never calls, my ego is shattered all because she did to me what I was going to do to her...

Anyways moral of the story switch Bench press to Curl!

Also wtb moral support if anyone has any.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
You have to not only project yourself as the nice guy, but you need to bring the sex appeal. For example:

When I went to college we had a bunch of volleyball chicks that were hot. So our baseball team played the volleyball team in the gym after we got abunch of drinks in. I wore tight ass small biker shorts to project the package and a tight ass shirt to show my build at the time.

Even though it was silly as hell, every single one of them was checking out the package and it gave me definite points. Also they were laughing because seeing a guy wear that is funny as hell to the ladies. I hit all the points, make them laugh, show some meat, assume confidence, and made some panties wet. I ran threw a few of them before they figured it out my tricks.

Ginn_foh

shitlord
haha I show the build, I"m always clean shaven and showered, I think the problem is I don"t pick on them enough. See I"ve noticed a trend, you have to playfully pick on the girls to get them. I see my problems I"m just not moving forward to fix said problem.

Azrayne

Everlast said:
I would fuck someone who does drugs, or is a stripper, etc. But good God I would never ever consider dating someone like that. Sadly, I go for the uber Christian chicks...need to kick that addiction ASAP.
I spent seven or eight months with a chick who was the worst of both worlds. Raised uber-christian, tried to rebel by becoming a full on partychick, so she"d constantly flip flop between the two. She"d go out and get absolutely mashed on the weekend (and she was embarassing to be around when she was fucked up) then crash and become all emotional and upset and insecure and basically unload about all her problems. Or we"d have crazy good sex one night, then the next time I see her she"s really cold and prudish because she feels guilty about the fact that she"s having sex out of marriage. She"s constantly railing on at me about how I don"t believe in god and all that, but she"s basically the worst kind of christian who has no understanding of the theology behind it but believes because she needs that emotional blanket. Her argument for going through the emotional hell her beliefs and her christian friends/family put her through was "but you have to believe in something! If there"s no god then what"s the point?"

Last time I saw her, she was celebrating one month on from quitting drugs. By getting high. Meh. So now I refuse to get involved with religious chicks and drug users, seems like a healthy starting set of criteria to me.