Girls who broke your heart thread

Ginn_foh

shitlord
I refuse to join this trend, on the grounds that it put the mental image of what I imagine Grobbee looks like sipping tapioca pudding out of some chicks cooter...

I just wish you guys had freakier women. The depths of depravity some women can show you is simply mind-blowing.

I refuse to join this trend, on the grounds that it put the mental image of what I imagine Grobbee looks like sipping tapioca pudding out of some chicks cooter...
It"s more of a slurp, really. Just don"t let it go too far down your throat, it"ll make you gag. That"s why I never understood why some chicks love to swallow, but hey. Some women are fiends for it.

EmpireF4i said:
Yeah no thanks. Not only do I want any guys cum in my mouth, including my own, I wouldnt want the chance that she could get pregnant.
... birth control? I suppose monogamous relationships with one partner at a time are taboo around these parts. One of the benefits of being involved in a strong, committed relationship is that you get to go bareback whenever you"d like.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
I told my woman that we first met in the same building in which the american revolution was started. Fanuiel Hall in Boston.

I"m awesome.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
... birth control? I suppose monogamous relationships with one partner at a time are taboo around these parts. One of the benefits of being involved in a strong, committed relationship is that you get to go bareback whenever you"d like.
Hmm, well your post says "most chicks I"ve been with" which seems to imply that you"ve been with a lot of girls that like you to cum in them and suck it out and spit it in their mouth. This implies that most of the chicks you"ve been with have been freaks and that you"ve gone bareback with them. Bareback + freaky chick is scary, and you joke that I have STDs!

Unless of course you"ve been with like 2 girls, and 1 out of the two liked that, then you just have weird taste! and I"ve been with a lot of girls, and I can"t imagine any but maybe one of them liking that. But hey, I sure as hell never tried it, so who knows right?

All I can say is you"ve got balls man.

I"ve had 5 serious partners that I"ve gonesans raincoatwith and 4 of them liked the aforementioned activity. This over the course of about 9 years. Of course, I"m sure there were a few slip n" dips here or there, but I don"t remember them. Clean bill of health!

It also helps that I have lower standards than you fine gentlemen, and thus, encounter far more "untouched" territory than you might. When a girl tells me "I"ve been with one man and that was 2 years ago" and her STD test comes up clean... well... why not, right?

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
I"ve had 5 serious partners that I"ve gonesans raincoatwith and 4 of them liked the aforementioned activity. This over the course of about 9 years. Of course, I"m sure there were a few slip n" dips here or there, but I don"t remember them. Clean bill of health!

It also helps that I have lower standards than you fine gentlemen, and thus, encounter far more "untouched" territory than you might. When a girl tells me "I"ve been with one man and that was 2 years ago" and her STD test comes up clean... well... why not, right?
So... Basically your ugly and fuck ugly girls? I thought uglier girls had all the STDs cause they take whatever they can get? I don"t know cause I"ve never fucked an ugly girl. Just crazy ones

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
FoghornDeadhorn said:
I cannot for the life of me decide if the guy who likes cum is gayer than aychamo. It is a tug-of-war in my head.
Wow I actually removed you from ignore bc this thread was taking a turn for the interesting. Nope, you"re still an idiot. Later dude!

Aztlan_sl

shitlord
You know. At the start of my PoF & OkCupid career, I used to use the Divorce Line, to great effect. Then I stopped using it for a few weeks. Now I just started using it again. Damn I forgot how great of an opener it is. It"s just plain freakin awesome! You get almost immediate results to it.

Brad2770

I have better results with the Zombie Attack one I came up with.

..though I am thinking about opening with "Hey, your profile is awesome, but would you like me to blow a load into your cooter, go down on you, make you cum, slurp it out and then feed it back to you in a big sloppy kiss?"

I think that is the new divorce line.

Ginn_foh

shitlord
make sure you liken it to tapioca or it loses it"s appeal

also if I had more than like 3 hot chicks in all of Grand Junction I"d tried that line out first too!

Deus Divini_foh

shitlord
Brad2770 said:

..though I am thinking about opening with "Hey, your profile is awesome, but would you like me to blow a load into your cooter, go down on you, make you cum, slurp it out and then feed it back to you in a big sloppy kiss?"

I think I just pissed myself a little.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Brad2770 said:

ROFL! FUCKING TRY IT!

FOH msg boards crack my shit up, the little new post thing with the other "uber" boards, they are always about game play shit and FOH posts are about slurping cum out of a pussy.

Ok, so I was going to come in here and promise an epic post tomorrow about details on the crazy ass bitch that is known as "Tattoo Girl" but holy shit Grobbee, way to steal the thunder dick chesse.