Girls who broke your heart thread

Brad2770

I think Eomer did fine. He owes Xerxes nothing. He has not agreed to a relationship, so he has done nothing wrong.

You owe no one an explanation.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Brad2770 said:
I think Eomer did fine. He owes Xerxes nothing. He has not agreed to a relationship, so he has done nothing wrong.

You owe no one an explanation.
Astrocreep:Movies as Brad:Relationships

Brad2770

Ok, there are two things I dont fucking understand:

1) Why the fuck I am so hung up on my ex when I KNOW there are plenty more out there.

2) I never "know" when a woman actually likes me. I am oblivious to that shit.

With that said, i do know when a woman is clingy. I know when they try to manipulate situations to get what they want or to feel as if they have what they want.

Now with Eomer"s situation: He pretty much made it sound as if he was "smiling and nodding" to all the things she was saying about them being a couple, but there was never any kind of confirmation. It is her problem she assumed that they are one or are very close to being in one. Just like it was my fucking problem that I assumed things would be peachy fucking 19yr old and my ex-wife at the same time and that shit back fired.

I didnt give advice, i gave my fucking opinion.He owes her nothing.

niteflyx_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:
Yeah, I am. But at the same time, I don"t want to be in one just for the sake of it. As I"ve said pretty much from the start, Xerxes for the most part was pretty ideal with some flaws or things that annoy me, but unfortunately there just didn"t seem to be a connection for me. I figured I"d give her a shot and see if things go anywhere. They didn"t, unfortunately.

I certainly didn"t intend on screwing around on this trip, normally as I"ve said that buses are sausage fests. It just kind of happened. And with this new girl, I AM getting the good old butterflies in my stomach feeling when I think about her and I"m choked that I probably won"t be able to see her for at least a couple weeks since I leave on Wednesday.

I am quite confident, however, that I will indeed fuck it up somehow. Stay tuned!
While you"re not in a exclusive relationship with Xerxes, I"d still say you should tell her about it, especially since you seemed to really respect her being honest with you about her ex for the past few weeks.

For Xerxes, you"ve told her you don"t want a relationship and she"s still banging you, and if you meet another cool chick (and banging her is irreleveant imo if you tell Xerxes, but probably would"ve been "safer" to wait) in the mean time, see how things pan out with her.

But yeah, you valued her Xerxes" honesty, so you owe it to her to tell her what"s up.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
niteflyx said:
But yeah, you valued her Xerxes" honesty, so you owe it to her to tell her what"s up.
No don"t do this. I"m absolutely 100% against cheating, have never cheated, and never plan to, and I still don"t think you should tell her. Ultimately, telling her is just to assuage your own feelings of guilt (faint as they are) that you"ve done something wrong. It won"t make her feel one bit better about the break up. It amounts to one last selfish act on your way out the door, and that"s just no good.

Stick all that misplaced honestly into the discussion about how you"re not feeling a spark, have a nice chat, an innocent hug, and go your separate ways.

Everlast_foh

shitlord
Yeah I don"t know if I would tell her either. She obviously has had a good deal of bad relationships in the past, and she obviously cares pretty deeply about you. Imagine the emotional blow it would be for her, to realize you"re just another in a long line of dudes to fuck her and bail. It is going to be a huge blow to her self confidence regardless...might as well make it as soft as you can.

nudes plz

niteflyx_foh

shitlord
I like honesty even if it hurts. You guys say for him to not tell her to spare her and him doing so would be selfish? What if she later thinks oh god why didn"t this work out, and thinks it was all her, when in actuality some other chick was involved? But like I said, I lean towards honesty in cases like this.

Everlast said:
nudes plz
Oh, and this.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
lol, this shit just keeps rolling right along. I had noticed that Xerses hadn"t been sending me many texts the past week and wasn"t responding right away when I did, whereas before it seemed like we were texting constantly. So I texted her a few minutes ago asking what her schedule was like today and tomorrow so we could meet up, as that was how we left things last week, that we"d meet up before I left the country.

She responded back that she won"t be able to see me before I go, and to have a great trip. I responded back asking why that was, and if there was a good time for me to call instead. Her response:

"I just don"t feel the romance with us. I think I need to feel more emotions from you and you aren"t like that. We may be better as friends."

Followed by:

"Last time we were together I felt like we were just buddies "

I just responded back again asking when a good time to call was, and joked that she"s dumped me by text twice now. Told her I"d call her later tonight.

So, nice, this has worked out swimmingly. I do feel guilty to some extent about having messed around on her. Even if I saw things differently from her in terms of whether we were together or not, I"m not the kind of guy who feels the need to string girls along or fuck around with several at once. I see no reason to tell her about the weekend, because that would just be rubbing salt in to the wound at this point really.

Snugglebear said:
Tell me about your job, I want to know how I can get paid to cuddle with bitches all the time on bus rides.
Not a job, just what I do for fun. It"s a tour company that sends buses from Edmonton to various mountain resorts for the weekend. The buses are licensed and 18+, and typically it"s a party for the entire 4-8 hour bus ride. As I said though, they"re normally sausage parties, and whitetrash/redneck sausage parties at that. Personally I initially signed up more because I wanted an excuse to ski a lot, as I knew my buddies would do their usual "oh yeah we"ll go out every weekend this winter" and then bitch out act. And that"s primarily why I still do it. The partying is just a nice side bonus. We don"t get paid, but get free trips and other perks, and naturally, everyone knows who you are and is more than happy to share their booze/smokes/weed/women/food with you. It"s really good times, and probably the best part of it has been meeting all the other guides (there"s like 20 regulars and 30 more that don"t do as many trips), who are almost entirely extremely cool, fun people to hang out with. The first two years I did it, out of the 20 or so trips I did I think I maybe made out with one or two girls. This year it"s been ridiculous for some reason.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Eomer said:
So, nice, this has worked out swimmingly. I do feel guilty to some extent about having messed around on her. Even if I saw things differently from her in terms of whether we were together or not, I"m not the kind of guy who feels the need to string girls along or fuck around with several at once. I see no reason to tell her about the weekend, because that would just be rubbing salt in to the wound at this point really.
Plus, lets face it. Honesty is very rarely the best policy. I"ve told my wife a couple of things I felt guilty about, and she never fucking lets me forget them. There are many, many more that will go to my grave with me, and I have zero qualms about it.

Aztlan_sl

shitlord
Frax said:
For once i totally agree with you.

+1 if i could!
Honestly. I don"t see the problem with Brad giving advice. After all Grobbee"s here giving advice all the fucken time and he should be up there with Brad if we"re making a list of who"s eligible to and who"s not.

niteflyx_foh

shitlord
Aztlan said:
Honestly. I don"t see the problem with Brad giving advice. After all Grobbee"s here giving advice all the fucken time and he should be up there with Brad if we"re making a list of who"s eligible to and who"s not.
The man wrote FOHSS on some titties, I"ll listen to anything he has to say.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
TheCutlery said:
Plus, lets face it. Honesty is very rarely the best policy. I"ve told my wife a couple of things I felt guilty about, and she never fucking lets me forget them. There are many, many more that will go to my grave with me, and I have zero qualms about it.
I"m pro-honesty, but think that it"s very much about tact and timing.