Girls who broke your heart thread

Mazim_foh

shitlord
I keep hooking up with the "Ex" that I dumped a while ago(due to respect, and honesty issues), and its the same thing over and over. Best way to ditch the ex completely, and be done with it, without picking up another chick?

Come on foh, I need your help.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
The thing is that schizophrenia is quite serious and covers pretty much every area of someones life. It doesn"t explain simple weirdness, you should be able to notice other VERY odd things in addition to the lockup (her being indecesive is called being a girl). Plus schizophrenia is iirc significantly rarer in females, and catatonic schizophrenia is an even rarer form (paranoid schizo being by far more common), so seems incredibly unlikely.

Take the simple route and ask her what the hell is going on and if she"s ever seen a doctor for it.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
The thing is that schizophrenia is quite serious and covers pretty much every area of someones life. It doesn"t explain simple weirdness, you should be able to notice other VERY odd things in addition to the lockup (her being indecesive is called being a girl). Plus schizophrenia is iirc significantly rarer in females, and catatonic schizophrenia is an even rarer form (paranoid schizo being by far more common), so seems incredibly unlikely.

Take the simple route and ask her what the hell is going on and if she"s ever seen a doctor for it.

Sounds like un-resolved trauma. A few years ago, I almost dated a girl who was like that; any time we"d start to get intimate she"d seize up and literally shut down and fall asleep as a defense mechanism. Turns out, she had been brutally raped some time before that and just never did anything about it.

If it"s anything like that, man, you better have a LOT of love. That"s a colossal work-load, even for a saint.

niteflyx_foh

shitlord
Ronaan said:
mental I guess.

Shizophrenic sounds about right too. Too bad, she"s really nice most of the time,
Go to her place and take some cell phone pics of her med cabinet and get to work on some internet gumshoeing.

the whole "I"m not sure about my feelings" and 3 hours later "Oh hai let"s fuck" thing also seems odd.
I don"t think this is related at all to the weird "I can"t talk for 30 minutes now" stuff. The only thing this proves is that she probably doesn"t have a penis.

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
Didn"t you say she recently lost a baby? Maybe she needs some time to recover (emotionally) from that. Or maybe the loss has more to the story and she has some type of PTSD going on. The way she"s acting seems to be more of someone who has been "damaged" compared to a classic nutjob. I"m gonna put 5 on it she"s got a U-Haul filled with baggage. She still may be fixable or at the very least, should make for interesting stories here.

Is she in therapy?

Cud_foh

shitlord
It could be OCD as well. Its not always making sure things are clean. She may be seeing images that are horrid to her and trying to fight them away. That is how my wife described it anyway. Either way, get her to a shrink.

Bronyaur_foh

shitlord
Ronaan said:
A few hours later she called and wanted to hang out. So we watched some TV, fucked a bit, watched more TV, and in the end I gave her a ride home.

Doesn"t sound too bad right? Yeah, that"s because I haven"t told you about the 15-minute-periods where she would be sitting there just staring, "unable to talk" (she actually motioned for pen&paper and wrote down that whenever she sees those freaky pictures in her head she can"t talk), or the time where she was sleeping on the couch and we had to leave, so I kissed her neck and ear and almost got punched in the face for it, which she then followed with another 5 minutes of crying.

what the fuck.

Didn"t talk at all during the 30 minute drive. This stuff is just a "bit" too much for me. She"s nice to have around when she"s not phased out, but when she is... nothx.
Based on this description, I would not have guessed she was schizophrenic. Typically, a person with schizophrenia"s hallucinations are audio (voices); does she get defensive when you ask her about what is going on or does she like to talk about it? In my experience, individuals with active psychosis are very guarded regarding hallucinations (the voices tell them not to). Visual hallucinations are uncommon in schizophrenia. These are most commonly experienced by people withdrawing from some kind of substance. The way you describe "pictures in her head" leads me to believe she has PTSD and she is having flashbacks. Did someone say she lost a baby recently?

Find out what medications she takes and I can probably tell you a lot more.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Mazim said:
I keep hooking up with the "Ex" that I dumped a while ago(due to respect, and honesty issues), and its the same thing over and over. Best way to ditch the ex completely, and be done with it, without picking up another chick?

Come on foh, I need your help.
Avoid all contact no matter what? Pretty simple man. In addition, get rid of anything that will remind you of her, if you can. Avoid situations, places, music, basically anything that reminds you of her.

chu_foh

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
All of you guys throwing out diagnoses are ridiculous.
Listen to this fake doctor. Just fucking ask her what the deal is. Those are pretty BIG ISSUES and if she"s not willing to talk about them to you, then cut her loose.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
aychamo_aycono said:
All of you guys throwing out diagnoses are ridiculous.
Etoille already diagnosed you with Anti-social behavior disorder. Why should we listen to your opinion.

Alcestis_foh

shitlord
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
Sounds like un-resolved trauma. A few years ago, I almost dated a girl who was like that; any time I"d come up for air and jockey for position to inject my manseed into her mouth she"d seize up and literally shut down and fall asleep as a defense mechanism.
Buh?

Mazim: Don"t think about "the ex" as one giant failure. Think of going back to her each and every time as separate failures. Tell yourself to man up already and quit making the same mistake over and over again. Lab rats don"t even do that shit.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
chu said:
Listen to this fake doctor. Just fucking ask her what the deal is. Those are pretty BIG ISSUES and if she"s not willing to talk about them to you, then cut her loose.
I love the blubbering idiots that still troll these message boards. When I was in med school people talked shit because of that, and now that I finished I"m a "fake doctor." It must really suck to be you, and be so incredibly jealous of me

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Not going to quote everyone who asked, but yes, she"s in therapy. PTSD indeed it seems, established an eating disorder at age of 12 when her parents got divorced. Been raped while under meds some years ago too. One of her ex boyfriends beat her up when he was drunk. Oh and she lost her kid about two weeks ago, and probably didn"t get over that trauma at all...

Baggage? One metric fuckton.

Not sure if I ever go to her place again, and I don"t even know where she keeps her meds.