Girls who broke your heart thread

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Dabamf said:
I wanted to save my 2000th post for something special. So here is a girl I hooked up with about 3 years ago, climbing backwards onto the bed.
This is why this thread rocks.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Nice body. Not too thin and not too big.

Not a fan of those little contrast-tan things like that star though. I think they just look strange.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Dabamf said:
I wanted to save my 2000th post for something special. So here is a girl I hooked up with about 3 years ago, climbing backwards onto the bed.
I wish I could give you more +internets. I really do.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
brekk said:
So ummm I can"t say much.

Thing are going well ^_^
Same, same.

The ex has been quiet in the last 12 days. No contact of any kind. And Stephanie is still all kinds of awesome.
My life has taken a turn for the better.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
I"ll never stop enjoying the irony of people sharing that they"ve found love in a thread originally about girls being evil, heart-destroying witches and tits.

Zehn - Vhex said:
I"ll never stop enjoying the irony of people sharing that they"ve found love in a thread originally about girls being evil, heart-destroying witches and tits.
Clearly this thread has taken on a life of its own and transcended the OP.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Incognitogamer said:
Clearly this thread has taken on a life of its own and transcended the OP.
Oh, but it will come full circle for at least some of us. Oh yes.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Eomer said:
Oh, but it will come full circle for at least some of us. Oh yes.
Exactly. The original spirit will remain in the thread....just give it some time.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I"m happy too. Been with my new girl about 5 weeks. It"s going pretty damn incredibly well. We kinda moved fast, and we"ve stayed with each other every night for the past 2 weeks or longer. We just get along incredibly well. Not selfish, not rude, or whatever else. We also have an unparalleled level of honesty between us. I can talk to her about what happened with the previous GF, and she tells me how her previous ex was a "minute man" (bad in bed!)

I couldn"t be happier too.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
aychamo_aycono said:
I can talk to her about what happened with the previous GF,
Oh, I see how it is.

You can talk to some charlatain about what happened, but you can"t talk to us, your nearest and dearest friends in the whole world for over 4,000 posts?

For shame sir. For shame.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
TheCutlery said:
Oh, I see how it is.

You can talk to some charlatain about what happened, but you can"t talk to us, your nearest and dearest friends in the whole world for over 4,000 posts?

For shame sir. For shame.
You weren"t even there for me when I thought I had crabs!!

Edit: Crabs are a joke all you dickheads!!!!

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I imagine people who have crabs don"t think it"s a joke. Anyone care to share their experience?

Erumaron

ResetEra Staff Member
Why yes, yes I would like to share.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CN_zaW5Tep4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CN_zaW5Tep4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I have a LIFE filled with some juicy ass drama, but I"m not exactly sure I want to share it all here lol

For a hint, I just got out of jail this morning on a 1,500 bail. bonded obviously.

Brad2770

Vatoreus said:
I have a LIFE filled with some juicy ass drama, but I"m not exactly sure I want to share it all here lol

For a hint, I just got out of jail this morning on a 1,500 bail. bonded obviously.
Dont be coming here and dropping hints, Chamo, and not telling us.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Vatoreus said:

This is tantamount to posting in FSR and not attaching any pictures.