Girls who broke your heart thread

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Oh I know I can"t present myself as a totally changed man in 3 weeks, and honestly, I"m not "changed" per say but I am now basically reverted to the state I was 7 or 8 months ago. I"m confident, I"m not insecure and I"m taking charge more of things within my own life and in the world around me.

I understand her caution, it"s why I know I can not rush anything, the fact she is now texting me goodnight, calling me first shows me what she has seen she is interested in....I caught her interest, now it"s time to show off that the parts she has seen so far are just a small part of the bigger picture. I think she"s interested in hanging out more because she wants to see if this is indeed a real change or not and I"ll be gosh damned if I am going to slip up along the way.

It"s odd because honestly....having this outlook about things and yourself isn"t hard and honestly you think in this situation it would be, but it"s just making me more focused, more determined.

Is she replaceable? No. If she was replaceable I wouldn"t be so determined to go through all of this to get her back. None of this would make sense at all if I thought that about her.

Could I move on from it? Yes.

Too available is something that has been brought up to me by the guy who"s helping me, it"s one of the reasons I am out of town this weekend. She originally wanted to come over Saturday, I told her sorry I had plans. Then her coming over Friday became the new plan.

And yes I will continue to update as they happen. She comes over tomorrow, I"ll post a summary of the time she is here after she goes home.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Seems like you"re trying a little too hard here, why would you want to be so stressed over someone you supposedly love, they"re supposed to bring joy to your life, not worry and confusion.

from the sounds of it this chick is starting to like the image this "guy" is creating of you, instead of actually yourself.

Guess that"s why I never understood the point of this thread, Oh well!

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Sutekh said:
Seems like you"re trying a little too hard here, why would you want to be so stressed over someone you supposedly love, they"re supposed to bring joy to your life, not worry and confusion.

from the sounds of it this chick is starting to like the image this "guy" is creating of you, instead of actually yourself.

Because if you"ve ever had a good thing and let it slip away through your own doing, you start to kick yourself in the ass. It almost happened to me, and I understand exactly what"s going on with him. I was in a loveless marriage for a few years as a result of my fuckups, I"m just lucky enough that I realized it before she bailed on me and she gave me a chance to fix it.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Sutekh said:

If you don"t understand this thread then why troll it all the time

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Meh, I won"t respond to the trolls comments, most people get what I"m doing this and that"s fine.

Anyways, she just called me, said her son is sick and she"s not sure if she"ll make it over or not. I was kinda bumed but I told her I understood and not to worry about it, we"d figure out another time that would work for us later if tonight didn"t work. She said she"d give me a call later to let me know.

I"m pretty sure she"s going to pull outta it, if she does, I"ll be fine with it to her and play it off as it"s no big deal. just stinks cause I probably wont see her till the following Sunday unless something comes up, but them"s the breaks and who knows, maybe that"ll be better in the end. I"ll fill you guys in as I find out more.

bofa_sl

shitlord
still at work..not allot of time to type out my success..but after reading this site step by step for the past week (left hand side, before the p/u all the way through the end of the p/u)...I have learned an insane amount of info on how to pickup women, approach women...and tried out some of the techniques last night with three numbers as results...it"s almost life changing.

I think this is what Tyen was talking about a while ago

Seduction Base - Learn How to Attract & Seduce Hot Women and Girls

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
TheCutlery said:
Because if you"ve ever had a good thing and let it slip away through your own doing, you start to kick yourself in the ass. It almost happened to me, and I understand exactly what"s going on with him. I was in a loveless marriage for a few years as a result of my fuckups, I"m just lucky enough that I realized it before she bailed on me and she gave me a chance to fix it.
Actually did have that happen to me, realized I fucked up severely, learned from it, and just let it be, I didn"t peruse her, I learned from the experience, and she came back.

We got back together and our relationship was all that much better.
We"re still together.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Tarrant220 said:
Too available is something that has been brought up to me by the guy who"s helping me, it"s one of the reasons I am out of town this weekend. She originally wanted to come over Saturday, I told her sorry I had plans. Then her coming over Friday became the new plan.
That"s not being unavailable fyi. You denied her saturday but as a result she saw you (err, planned to see you) earlier. "Friday? Oh...sorry, this weekend just isn"t good, how about [some day early next week]."

Also, obviously, ignore Sutekh

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
She knows my Friday nights are free because I"m on call for work and I stay in for the most part, my saying I was unavailable because of plans would have been known instantly to be a lie hence why I went along with it, otherwise yes I would have said something else all together.

All this stuff is getting hard, it"s really fucking hard to not just tell her how I feel....and thus is depressing the fuck out of me. -sigh- Just living one day at a time in the mean time and keeping busy as best i can.

Tarrant220 said:
All this stuff is getting hard, it"s really fucking hard to not just tell her how I feel....and thus is depressing the fuck out of me. -sigh- Just living one day at a time in the mean time and keeping busy as best i can.
Yeah, but if it was as simple as just telling them how you feel, this thread and every single love song in existence would never have happened.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Incognitogamer said:
Yeah, but if it was as simple as just telling them how you feel, this thread and every single love song in existence would never have happened.
Yeah I know, it"s just a constant battle to not blurt everything out to her, tell her how I feel and so on and so forth and it"s just getting harder and harder to deal with. I know the course I"m on is the best one, but there are times when I"m like "Man fuck it...I"m calling her and telling her...." but I know anything I"ve accomplished so far would be ruined and any chances for us later would be gone....so no matter what I do, it"s lose/lose.....at least for now.

She text me this morning "Good Morning Sunshine!! How did the cupcakes turn out?" I made them last night anyways and am giving them to my pregnant friend I am visiting this weekend. We chatted briefly, asked me if I was still going out of town, I asked how her son was doing and how she was feeling and that was about it.

Bah. It"s going to be a long week.

Loki_foh

shitlord
Update on my ex:

I haven"t spoken to my ex in the two months since she cheated on me, and she hadn"t made any effort to talk to me. Yesterday (the first day she"s back in town) she sends me a message asking if I want to go hang out with her and her friends. What should I take from that?

Alcestis_foh

shitlord
If you agree to hang out with her, in her own fucked up mind, she will think that what she did to you was acceptable. "Because if he hasn"t forgiven me, he wouldn"t be hanging out with me, right?" Basically, unless she truly cares about how you"re feeling/doing without her (which I doubt - otherwise she wouldn"t have cheated in the first place)... she"s fishing for implicit validation for being a whore.

I hope you aren"t considering answering her.