Girls who broke your heart thread

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Well, many years ago I worked with a dude who was pretty easily describable as a man slut. He"d fuck anything that moved. He had a girlfriend for several years at the time, and she was awesome as hell. She"d dyke out with other chicks in front of us on the couch while we were sitting around drinking after work. I have no idea how the dude wasn"t satisfied with her, but he wasn"t. Dude constantly fucked anything that would give him the time of day, knowing full well he was in a relationship, and saw nothing wrong with it.

His theory on life was that if a girl cheats on you, you can"t really blame the guy. Women aren"t going to have sex with anything they don"t want to. Guys will have sex with anything. Women constantly lie about everything....they"re single, they"re 18, they"re on the pill, blah blah blah. The dude might be the innocent tool in her game. As we see from this thread, there"s a fair bit of truth to this logic. Women will play games to get what they want, and then they"ll drop the guy whenever he doesn"t meet their whims anymore.

But man, all that shit just flies out the window if you"re messing around with your friend"s gf/wife/fiancee/steady piece. You know full well what the situation is. You"re choosing to completely sabotage your friend"s relationship, and at that point, you can no longer refer to them as a friend, and they should refer to you as an enemy. You don"t do that shit. Women come and go, but your friends are supposed to be there forever.

Shortly after my wife and I started dating and she had met my friends, she somehow ended up alone with the guy who at that point had been my best friend for the longest time. He lived a block away, we"d known each other since kindergarten. He told my wife that I wasn"t worth dating, and then pitched his own case to her. She told him to fuck off and told me about it immediately, at which point I ended that particular friendship in a fucking hurry. You just don"t do that shit, for any reason, ever. That was 11 years ago now...I used to see him from time to time, but he"s just a stranger on the street as far as I"m concerned. Last I heard he"s still dating 17-18 year old chicks (he"d be coming up on 30), so that says something about his emotional level.

Rica86_foh

shitlord
Just to put out another perspective on the current topic. My best friend has been friends with his dude since he was in his teens, they are both around 27 now. The guy has been dating this chick for like 7-8 years atleast now. They have a really on-again/off-again relationship, which in my eyes is only ever held together by the fact that they have like a 6 year old son. The dude works as an EMT, so he is usually working a ton and often they are even double shifts. So his girl hangs out with my friend alot since they"ve know eachother the whole time she and the other dude have been dating. Now my friend is a good guy and all, but he definately isn"t the sharpest tool in the shed. He"s had somewhat of a "crush" on this chick for as long as I can remember but he won"t try to do anything because she is his friends girl, and the fact that there is no way in hell that she would date him regardless. This doesn"t stop the chick from leading him on almost all the time, and making him think he has a chance because he is somewhat dillusional about the whole thing considering how on/off they always are. She"ll get him to take her out all the time to eat, buy her shit by flirting/playing on him. I"ve brought this up to him numerous times, and refuse to hang out with him when the bitch is around but he is always like "nah dude, she"s just my friend and if they really break up I totally have a chance."

tldr: My friend is a dumbass who gets played by bitches, but atleast he"s not a titan tool.

Arkk

Lord Nagafen Raider
TheCutlery said:
Well, many years ago I worked with a dude who was pretty easily describable as a man slut. He"d fuck anything that moved. He had a girlfriend for several years at the time, and she was awesome as hell. She"d dyke out with other chicks in front of us on the couch while we were sitting around drinking after work. I have no idea how the dude wasn"t satisfied with her, but he wasn"t. Dude constantly fucked anything that would give him the time of day, knowing full well he was in a relationship, and saw nothing wrong with it.

His theory on life was that if a girl cheats on you, you can"t really blame the guy. Women aren"t going to have sex with anything they don"t want to. Guys will have sex with anything. Women constantly lie about everything....they"re single, they"re 18, they"re on the pill, blah blah blah. The dude might be the innocent tool in her game. As we see from this thread, there"s a fair bit of truth to this logic. Women will play games to get what they want, and then they"ll drop the guy whenever he doesn"t meet their whims anymore.

But man, all that shit just flies out the window if you"re messing around with your friend"s gf/wife/fiancee/steady piece. You know full well what the situation is. You"re choosing to completely sabotage your friend"s relationship, and at that point, you can no longer refer to them as a friend, and they should refer to you as an enemy. You don"t do that shit. Women come and go, but your friends are supposed to be there forever.

Shortly after my wife and I started dating and she had met my friends, she somehow ended up alone with the guy who at that point had been my best friend for the longest time. He lived a block away, we"d known each other since kindergarten. He told my wife that I wasn"t worth dating, and then pitched his own case to her. She told him to fuck off and told me about it immediately, at which point I ended that particular friendship in a fucking hurry. You just don"t do that shit, for any reason, ever. That was 11 years ago now...I used to see him from time to time, but he"s just a stranger on the street as far as I"m concerned. Last I heard he"s still dating 17-18 year old chicks (he"d be coming up on 30), so that says something about his emotional level.
Your friend won that battle.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Shut the fuck up, you turd burglar. You haven"t contributed shit to this thread except one liners and stupid pictures of one liners.

Arkk

Lord Nagafen Raider
TheCutlery said:
Shut the fuck up, you turd burglar. You haven"t contributed shit to this thread except one liners and stupid pictures of one liners.
You are a great source of enjoyment for me.

There is my one liner, back to stalking my posts and profile you go.

Campari_foh

shitlord
TheCutlery said:
It"s not even that I particularly disagree with you, but this thread is a colossal train wreck and you"re taking it a little too seriously.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
No, he"s just a moron, because it"s obvious ARKK1234567 is a fucking toolbox who"s just trying to troll.

Arkk

Lord Nagafen Raider
Sutekh said:
No, he"s just a moron, because it"s obvious ARKK1234567 is a fucking toolbox who"s just trying to troll.
Another one of my biggest fans who follows me around wherever I post and is *always* in "The last 10 visitor(s) to this page were:"

I swear I dominate some of your minds. Why? It"s a thread about people who can"t get laid, relax.

Warrian

╰⋃╯ლ(´ڡ`ლ)
I don"t understand why people even respond to Arkk. It"s pretty obvious the guy seeks attention. Hell, he even checks to see who visits his profile. What a winner.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
So my date with the hair girl got canceled last night, she was sick, she dropped me a text around 1pm saying she woke up not feeling well and asked if we could reschedule.

I surprised myself by responding back, "I usually don"t reschedule canceled first dates, I don"t tolerate being ditched."

Almost instantly I got a response (usually it takes her awhile to respond) of her swearing up and down it wasn"t like that at all, she legitimately was sick, she had been throwing up when she woke up. I told her I was at work and would get back to her after.

After that I called the girl I took soup to the other day and who I kinda got into it with. I asked her if she wanted to go to a movie or something, to which she said yes. We did so, got some coffee afterwards and talked a few things over, she asked me just what it was I wanted, I told her I just wanted to date casual for awhile and see if there was anything there, she said she wanted the same, neither of us want to ruin the friendship we have so we don"t want to rush into anything. things seem to be back on track as far as her.

Well I had my phone on silent and after I dropped Anna off I check my phone, I have like six missed texts and one missed call from the girl who canceled on me, she was asking me how work went, how I ended up getting home since Hwy 494 was closed and if it took me to long, she said she was sorry again and she felt bad not only from being sick but for canceling, She hoped I wasn"t mad and pretty much making it apparent she actually didn"t blow me off for something else since the texts were spaced out pretty even throughout the evening.

I shot her a text on my way home asking how she was feeling we chatted for a few I told her if she was feeling better next Sunday we could try again to which she thanked me, I told her I was driving home and I don"t like texting while driving, told her to sleep well and hope she felt better.

I"m still kinda surprised how I handled and am handling that situation. That girl is totally way hotter then what I usually hook up with it seems to be true, whoever cares less, has the most control.

Nodrama ex is coming over to watch some football in awhile. I"m enjoying myself immensely.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I"m the opposite this casual dating is annoying and completely unfulfilled. I"m going to have to ask a few of the girls I"ve seen routinely where we stand.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Tenks said:
I"m the opposite this casual dating is annoying and completely unfulfilled. I"m going to have to ask a few of the girls I"ve seen routinely where we stand.
Don"t get me wrong, my ultimate goal is to be in a committed relationship, I"m not huge on the casual dating thing either. But it has taught me a lot of things I hadn"t known before going into it that have and will continue to benefit me in the future. I"m going to give it a bit longer with the two more serious ones I"m seeing before I make any decisions on what to do but that is the ultimate goal, I want to be in a committed relationship I"m just taking my time getting there this time as opposed in the past where I didn"t.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
True I"ve learned alot doing the casual thing. I just don"t really like it. Not to mention the primary girl I"m after I don"t think I could have locked her into a serious relationship until recently since she seems fairly into me as of late.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Rica86 said:
Just to put out another perspective on the current topic. My best friend has been friends with his dude since he was in his teens, they are both around 27 now. The guy has been dating this chick for like 7-8 years atleast now. They have a really on-again/off-again relationship, which in my eyes is only ever held together by the fact that they have like a 6 year old son. The dude works as an EMT, so he is usually working a ton and often they are even double shifts. So his girl hangs out with my friend alot since they"ve know eachother the whole time she and the other dude have been dating. Now my friend is a good guy and all, but he definately isn"t the sharpest tool in the shed. He"s had somewhat of a "crush" on this chick for as long as I can remember but he won"t try to do anything because she is his friends girl, and the fact that there is no way in hell that she would date him regardless. This doesn"t stop the chick from leading him on almost all the time, and making him think he has a chance because he is somewhat dillusional about the whole thing considering how on/off they always are. She"ll get him to take her out all the time to eat, buy her shit by flirting/playing on him. I"ve brought this up to him numerous times, and refuse to hang out with him when the bitch is around but he is always like "nah dude, she"s just my friend and if they really break up I totally have a chance."

tldr: My friend is a dumbass who gets played by bitches, but atleast he"s not a titan tool.
I just don"t get that mentality. Maybe your group of friends isn"t as tight as mine, but I could never do that. I had a crush on a girl in highschool, and as it turned out she dated a good friend for a couple years until just after HS. I kept my distance and moved on to new chicks. The two of them broke up, and she made out with another friend (who still had a GF at the time, who was friends with the girl, nice) at a New Year"s Party. And then she went out with another friend (he came out as gay not long after, lolz). And then finally she went out with a 4th friend, who she has been with for the past 6-7 years now, living together etc but no marriage and kids. All 4 dudes had been friends since highschool, if not longer.

All of the fucking drama and fucked up friendships surrounding that girl are more than enough to convince me that she just flat out wasn"t worth all the trouble, and I"m glad I never got involved in that train wreck.

I can"t imagine why any guy would sit around thinking that if his bud and woman would just break up,they could truly be happy with that woman.No, all you"re going to end up doing is sacrificing or sabotaging a friendship that in all likelihood would have lasted longer and been more fruitful than any poon you got.

I mean seriously, what kind of girl would even consider going out with a good friend of their ex, unless things ended a LONG time ago, were never serious to begin with, or somehow ended incredibly well?

TLDR: bros, then hos

Nothing to report on my end. Kate (bar girl) ended up having to work late on Saturday, and she had to drive her younger bro somewhere, so it would have been like an hour window. I told her I"d call her Sunday night and we"d figure something else out, but when it came time to call last night I just sent her a text letting her know I had come down with a cold and would call in a couple days. She at least has a phone again.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Eomer said:
I mean seriously, what kind of girl would even consider going out with a good friend of their ex, unless things ended a LONG time ago, were never serious to begin with, or somehow ended incredibly well?
Girls aren"t like that unfortunately. While most guys will maintain a bros before hos stance on shit, women will do whatever it takes to get what they want at that particular moment. If that includes fucking over their friends to get with a dude, they"ll do it.

I forget which comic said it, but he summed it up pretty nicely. When guys meet their friend"s girlfriends, they say "I need a girl like that." When girls meet their friend"s boyfriends, they say "I need THAT guy."