Girls who broke your heart thread

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Am I the only one who notice Brad had his chick move in with him?

How did this even come about Brad? did you just say "driving sucks, move in..." or what?

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
And because I am a kind god, daughter (profile pic, shrunk a bit):

Expiration has passed!

Brad2770

Eomer said:
I haven"t been following your narrative very closely, sorry. How long have you been dating? This seems like a massively bad idea. People move in with each other far too soon and it can completely stunt what might have been a good relationship because you get sick of each other. You"re going from only seeing someone occasionally because of distance, to waking up beside them every fucking day. Best of luck, not much to say as the decision"s been made, but if you"ve been dating any less than 6 months I would lean towards "horrible."
We dated for about 3 1/2 months last year. I liked her, but was still hooked on the ex. We talked a couple of times this year, I saw her twice, but nothing came of it. We have been dating again for about a month and a half.

This was really a "business" move and an experiment more than anything. She spends a lot in gas driving to her job near her parents house and driving to see me. I spent a lot driving to see her. Now she has a job 2 minutes from my place.

We have a few rules to keep things good. Her mom has kept her daughters during the week and she gets them on the weekend. (To make sure things will be ok first, before uprooting her daughters and disrupting everything they know). We are going to give it a month or 2 and see how it goes. I have given this a lot of thought. It may be a bit rushed, but I am being extremely careful.

I will be talking to my therapist about it tonight.

The Ancient said:
Come on BRAH! Shoot for themom!
fixed.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Tarrant220 said:

How did this even come about Brad? did you just say "driving sucks, move in..." or what?
Yeah I noticed that as well. I"m guessing most people have similar feelings about him like I do in this thread: it"s a lost cause. Why waste the keystrokes?

Brad2770

Tarrant220 said:

It was subtle things by her and me like "I wish you were closer" or "I wish you were here with me now"... Etc.. Finally I was like "I dont pay utilities or rent, so just move in and split the food bill (She got everything free at her parents, so its not like this was saving her money). She said ok.

We talked about the details and such for a week and even approached her mom with the idea and how to best handle the transition concerning her daughters. Her mom suggested keeping the girls for a couple of months to make sure. After a week or so of this, she moved in Friday after Thanksgiving.

Tenks said:
Yeah I noticed that as well. I"m guessing most people have similar feelings about him like I do in this thread: it"s a lost cause. Why waste the keystrokes?
Youre retarded. You will pat me on the back one moment and then suggest I am a lost cause the next. You need to get off the fence.

Arkk

Lord Nagafen Raider
Eomer said:
Why the fuck not? Is the only way to meet women going to bars to pick them up? You can"t meet them through friends or family? Holy fuck you guys honestly are ridiculous, all I was asking for was a bit of advice or ideas on how to approach it tactfully without making it weird or awkward for anyone involved. I"m not trying to hand her the bag and then fuck her immediately.

Someone saying "just meet at a mutually agreed spot, give her the bag, and then message her a few days later with X might work" would be fine, or "no, don"t bother, if her mother is chatting you up to her (which I guarantee you she has, she"s a massive busybody) you won"t have any chance of building attraction" would do too.

And it"s not surprising that mom (and even bro) would try to play matchmaker.I"m a gregarious, decent looking, successful guy who tends to get along great with most everyone and am fun to hang with to boot. Modest too. Oh lawd, why oh why would a mother want to introduce her single daughter to me, must be some sort of trap!

Seriously guys, this thread is for us dudes to chat and seek advice about women and relationships, not to berate and belittle each other. Get the fuck out if you can"t resist the urge to be an internet tough guy. I"m gonna tell Tuco on you.
It is berating and belittling to you because you refuse to see what others see.

Check the bold text. You are pretty much George Clooney at 30 or however old you are. Here is the big problem...

If all of that shit is so true, why did you just get laid for the first time in 6 months this past weekend or whatever if that is an accurate description of yourself? One of my best friends turns 35 in January. Hes overweight, completely bald, not particularly attractive, his dick isnt big, he has no money, not the sharpest tool in the shed, didnt go to college, has been bartending since he was 18 and has no real job, doesnt own a car, and has banged like 250ish girls(he keeps track). 80-90% of them are hot as fuck, and toss in 10-20 of these who were girlfriends who were also hot(the current one is an orthopaedist). Why? because he knows how to talk to girls. Hes easygoing and down to earth.

Shouldn"t you be married to a princess somewhere?

How do you not get that some girl may get seriously creeped out by the way you are bound to interact with her? Your corny little jokes, your complete willingness to do anything she wants and your overly desperate attitude are going to flood her inbox on facebook and shes going to be going "uhhh mom wtf is Eomer?"

You honestly just do not get it.

Tenks

Brad2770 said:
Youre retarded. You will pat me on the back one moment and then suggest I am a lost cause the next. You need to get off the fence.
I thought you did a good job going to therapy and I always tried to deflect people constantly bring up your son as a point of attack but honestly the way you are handling the relationship is downright embarrassing. Seriously having a chick moving in with you whom you"ve been dating for a little over a month because you don"t want to drive far. Say that over three times and see if it still makes sense. It"s a fuck-all stupid decision and I estimate it will blow up in 4 to 6 months time at the ultimate maximum.

The reason I will waffle if I pat you on the back or tell you you"re being stupid is because I hardly even look at the names on most of these posts. If someone does something downright retarded I tell them that. If someone did something very smart I"ll tell them that. I hold no grudges or vendettas in this thread but the fact that the entire thread tells you go left and you turn right is becoming annoying and I don"t really want to waste a single brain cell thinking about what to tell you. I"m simply here to watch this trainwreck unfold before my eyes.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
arkk123 said:
It is berating and belittling to you because you refuse to see what others see.

Check the bold text. You are pretty much George Clooney at 30 or however old you are. Here is the big problem...

If all of that shit is so true, why did you just get laid for the first time in 6 months this past weekend or whatever if that is an accurate description of yourself? One of my best friends turns 35 in January. Hes overweight, completely bald, not particularly attractive, his dick isnt big, he has no money, not the sharpest tool in the shed, didnt go to college, has been bartending since he was 18 and has no real job, doesnt own a car, and has banged like 250ish girls(he keeps track). 80-90% of them are hot as fuck, and toss in 10-20 of these who were girlfriends who were also hot(the current one is an orthopaedist). Why? because he knows how to talk to girls. Hes easygoing and down to earth.

Shouldn"t you be married to a princess somewhere?

How do you not get that some girl may get seriously creeped out by the way you are bound to interact with her? Your corny little jokes, your complete willingness to do anything she wants and your overly desperate attitude are going to flood her inbox on facebook and shes going to be going "uhhh mom wtf is Eomer?"

You honestly just do not get it.
Not everyone"s goal in life is to bang 250+ girls, BRAH. I think despite the whole "gaming" shit that entered into this thread awhile back I think most of the guys looking for advice are looking to find a way to land that girl they obsess over so that they can get their heart broken again and have more great stories to post.

Arkk

Lord Nagafen Raider
The Ancient said:
Not everyone"s goal in life is to bang 250+ girls, BRAH. I think despite the whole "gaming" shit that entered into this thread awhile back I think most of the guys looking for advice are looking to find a way to land that girl they obsess over so that they can get their heart broken again and have more great stories to post.
That isn"t the goal, no shit. but if a dude who is a 3 if eomer is a 10(on a relative scale), where is the hangup?

Brad2770

Tenks said:
I thought you did a good job going to therapy and I always tried to deflect people constantly bring up your son as a point of attack but honestly the way you are handling the relationship is downright embarrassing. Seriously having a chick moving in with you whom you"ve been dating for a little over a month because you don"t want to drive far. Say that over three times and see if it still makes sense. It"s a fuck-all stupid decision and I estimate it will blow up in 4 to 6 months time at the ultimate maximum.
It"s mine to make. Other than my ex, ALL of the other women I have dated, I have not made bad decisions. I like this girl, much more than any others I have dated. I am willing to see if things work, even if it is a bit faster than what is the norm. But I am one that is far from the norm, you guys already know that....

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
arkk123 said:
That isn"t the goal, no shit. but if a dude who is a 3 if eomer is a 10(on a relative scale), where is the hangup?
Talking to and treating girls in a way that makes them attracted to you is a skill just like any other. This shouldn"t be news.

Tenks

The Ancient said:
The reason "gaming" advice is so popular is because it works. "Gaming" doesn"t mean you have the full intention of picking a slut up at the bar to have a one night stand. "Gaming" works on the vast majority of all women on the planet. They are simply guidelines and rules to follow to maximize your chances and potential. If these guidelines can allow a dude to bang a chick on the first date just imagine how well they work if strung along for a while during the relationship.

Arkk

Lord Nagafen Raider
The Ancient said:
Talking to and treating girls in a way that makes them attracted to you is a skill just like any other. This shouldn"t be news.
And Eomer completely lacks it. Thank you.

Tenks

arkk123 said:
And Eomer completely lacks it. Thank you.
I wouldn"t say that exactly true. I think Eomer has a problem where if he isn"t initially taken back by the looks of the girl he won"t even try. I"m sure there are a ton of girls who are very nice, sweet and good looking who try talking to him but he"s way too focused on staring at the vapid girl at the end of the bar who is a knockout. I just think he has a bit of growing up to do but give him a break he"s still fairly young and fairly successful he should enjoy life not be all hung up on being married and in a stable.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Still not really news that most of the guys coming to this thread lack it.

"Gaming" works because it"s procedure you use to train yourself to act like someone who doesn"t suck at talking to women. It"s not that great a playbook, but it"s better than what you might have so that"s why it"s so successful for some guys.

Arkk

Lord Nagafen Raider
The Ancient said:
Still not really news that most of the guys coming to this thread lack it.

"Gaming" works because it"s procedure you use to train yourself to act like someone who doesn"t suck at talking to women. It"s not that great a playbook, but it"s better than what you might have so that"s why it"s so successful for some guys.
I"ve never heard that term until you or someone just mentioned it. I thought you were talking about gaming, like mmo or fps gaming. lol

Arkk

Lord Nagafen Raider
James said:
The real question here is why do you know how big your friend"s dick is.
Because hes the guy who walks up behind people taking group photos and drops his pants, or steals a friends camera and takes a picture of his dick.

Relax James, I"m not gay, chill with the PMs