Girls who broke your heart thread

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Every success post I read I think "fuck, and I bet they have real conversations too." Hah. Every day my Thailand vacation gets closer and I think how much I wanna be single for that...

I think DG and I are gonna break up soon. It"s difficult as always but I just don"t get that feeling of intimacy due to the language barrier. Had I not been in the position myself I woulda thought there is somethin wrong with anyone who would be in a relationship like that. It"s been interesting, and I learned alot about communication and dealing with different believe systems. But, to be honest it"s just gotten boring. It"s certainly a lot to do with language, but there"s also something off about her, just a sense I get beyond simple language issues.

But hell, my contract is up in March and I"ll most likely be moving into Seoul and thus 1 1/2 hours from her. I am at the point where I"m kinda lookin at other girls and instead of thinking "don"t worry about it, can"t do anything anyway" I"m now thinking "damn, wish I was single." I think that"s pretty much the seal. Just a matter of when to do it now.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Brad2770 said:
Wont kiss on first date, but fucks on the third(?) date? Ok.
Hey have you train wrecked yet/again? (see I can be a dick too even though I don"t enjoy it.)

And actually, statistics show that most 3rd dates result in sex *shrugs* who am I to argue with statistics?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Dabamf said:
Every success post I read I think "fuck, and I bet they have real conversations too." Hah. Every day my Thailand vacation gets closer and I think how much I wanna be single for that...

I think DG and I are gonna break up soon. It"s difficult as always but I just don"t get that feeling of intimacy due to the language barrier. Had I not been in the position myself I woulda thought there is somethin wrong with anyone who would be in a relationship like that. It"s been interesting, and I learned alot about communication and dealing with different believe systems. But, to be honest it"s just gotten boring. It"s certainly a lot to do with language, but there"s also something off about her, just a sense I get beyond simple language issues.

But hell, my contract is up in March and I"ll most likely be moving into Seoul and thus 1 1/2 hours from her. I am at the point where I"m kinda lookin at other girls and instead of thinking "don"t worry about it, can"t do anything anyway" I"m now thinking "damn, wish I was single." I think that"s pretty much the seal. Just a matter of when to do it now.
Well good luck with however you do it, I"d just do it quick like a band-aid and be done with it. I kinda thought awhile ago when you were having problems with the language barrier that this was eventually going to happen. At least you"re not to hung up on everything where it"ll effect you overly much after it"s all said and done.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
[LVC]DeGrassi said:
Not to mention barebacking on the third date ... sometimes heh.
meh, we were both drunk outta our minds. It"s been taken care of, not an issue really. *shrugs* I don"t even think twice about it anymore.

Arkk

Lord Nagafen Raider
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
Brad is totally one to give advice about kissing.
snowball.jpg

snowball.jpg

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Tarrant220 said:
meh, we were both drunk outta our minds. It"s been taken care of, not an issue really. *shrugs* I don"t even think twice about it anymore.
Except when you pee, then it all comes crashing back, or should I say burning back.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Leadsalad said:
Except when you pee, then it all comes crashing back, or should I say burning back.
except we"re both clean, as I"ve stated before. If you"re going to try and be witty at least make an effort.

Bronyaur_foh

shitlord
3 years ago, I had a wild fling with a "conservative girl" I used to work with. I"m talking crazy Pentacostal-goes to an Assembly of God school (the same one John Ashcroft"s father was president there)-I love George Bush-conservative. Needless to say, I consider myself fairly liberal. I thought she was hot, we were both in between long term relationships with horribly disastrous endings.

First date, we were watching a movie on her couch, we start making out. She stops and says, "Im not looking for a serious relationship". I say, "Good" and then she says, "Im not going to have sex with you.", I say, "Fine". At this point, Im a little disheartened, but I am holding out hope for a one-off blow job. Ten minutes later, she informs me that "I"ve got some moves" (we had moved to her bed and I think I was grinding on her, I don"t remember) and she wants to fuck immediately. And we do. And 4 more times over the next 10 hours. And 3-4 times a week for the next 3 months until she changes her mind and wants a relationship. So we end it.

Moral of the story: There is no nut too tough to crack.

Im a chubby, Adam Sandler looking mother fucker. If I can do it, I don"t know what is stopping you.

Veng_foh

shitlord
Bronyaur said:
3 years ago, I had a wild fling with a "conservative girl" I used to work with. I"m talking crazy Pentacostal-goes to an Assembly of God school (the same one John Ashcroft"s father was president there)-I love George Bush-conservative. Needless to say, I consider myself fairly liberal. I thought she was hot, we were both in between long term relationships with horribly disastrous endings.

First date, we were watching a movie on her couch, we start making out. She stops and says, "Im not looking for a serious relationship". I say, "Good" and then she says, "Im not going to have sex with you.", I say, "Fine". At this point, Im a little disheartened, but I am holding out hope for a one-off blow job. Ten minutes later, she informs me that "I"ve got some moves" (we had moved to her bed and I think I was grinding on her, I don"t remember) and she wants to fuck immediately. And we do. And 4 more times over the next 10 hours. And 3-4 times a week for the next 3 months until she changes her mind and wants a relationship. So we end it.

Moral of the story: There is no nut too tough to crack.

Im a chubby, Adam Sandler looking mother fucker. If I can do it, I don"t know what is stopping you.
Moral of the story: Slutty bitches come in all sizes, shapes, and moral leanings. Just because her right-wing religious facade turned out to be a lie, doesn"t mean you "cracked a tough nut".

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Veng said:
Moral of the story: Slutty bitches come in all sizes, shapes, and moral leanings. Just because her right-wing religious facade turned out to be a lie, doesn"t mean you "cracked a tough nut".
Truths. I had a few month tryst with a pastor"s daughter. It rolled out just about the same way. It"s even better when they bust out the "I"ve never moved this fast with anyone before" line on ya. Really makes you feel special

Bronyaur_foh

shitlord
You"re probably right. However, I do believe any guy can get any girl he wants if he says and does the right things. I used to spend hours when I was 12 memorizing the patterns of the different boxers in Mike Tyson Punch Out so I could beat them; women, in my experience, aren"t much different.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Bronyaur said:
You"re probably right. However, I do believe any guy can get any girl he wants if he says and does the right things. I used to spend hours when I was 12 memorizing the patterns of the different boxers in Mike Tyson Punch Out so I could beat them; women, in my experience, aren"t much different.
Exactly!!! You got to wait til they drop their pants to punch them in the belly.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Bronyaur said:
If I wasn"t at work I"d totally shop a "Women: They aren"t much different then Mick Tyson"s Punch Out" picture.