Girls who broke your heart thread

Arkk

Lord Nagafen Raider
Eomer said:
So gonna drop it off this evening to her place. I"m thinking that it"s best to just be friendly, drop it off and leave it at that (unless I get invited in or something) and then give her a call a few days later to see if she"s up for hanging out. Thoughts?
Honestly I feel bad to continue ragging on you, but do you honestly expect her to be like HEY SHORT BALD DUDE COMPLETE STRANGER WHO IS DROPPING A BAG OFF TO AN ATTRACTIVE RAPEABLE TARGET COME ON IN MY HOUSE AND HAVE A CUP OF TEA MY MOM SAID UR NICE.

Drop the bag off, be like yo we should go get a drink one night when you are free, dont be like "umm maybe if your schedule isnt too busy and ummm you dont have much to do and oh my god i cant believe the blue jays are gonna trade halladay isnt that crazy oh my god ahahhahaha but maybe if you wanted to i mean i mean only if you really want to id never want to push you to do anything you dont want to do, i never do that to girls, maybe we could do something together one night, i mean nothing creepy or anything just maybe a cup of tea or a movie or something ya know?". Just briefly throw the extremely vague notion out there and if she bites, follow up on it days or weeks later.

I know in your mind that means you"ll text her as you are walking away from dropping off the bag to comment her shoes or something, but that is why my dog has fucked more bitches than you and he was neutered at 18 months.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Honestly I feel bad to continue ragging on you, but do you honestly expect her to be like HEY SHORT BALD DUDE COMPLETE STRANGER WHO IS DROPPING A BAG OFF TO AN ATTRACTIVE RAPEABLE TARGET COME ON IN MY HOUSE AND HAVE A CUP OF TEA MY MOM SAID UR NICE.
Well hilariously enough, after handing her the bag we started chatting, it came up that her little rat dog had just had a baby rat, and she asked if I"d like to see it. I was like sure okay, took off my shoes and followed her directly in to her bedroom where it was located in a little box on the floor beside her bed. We sat on the bed and I held the little furry alien looking thing while she talked about the caesarian (baby rat was half the size of momma rat). So yeah, within 60 seconds of knocking on the front door I was in her bedroom, so kiss my white naked ass!

Momma rat bit me three separate times, but just light nibbles if I tried to get too close to baby rat and she wasn"t holding on to momma. Was kind of funny if anything.

Went back to the living room, she apologized for looking like she did because she"d just woken up (I thought she looked quite alright, didn"t say so), I said no worries and asked if her schedule was always goofy like that, we chatted about her job for a couple seconds, and I asked if she"d be up for going to a hockey game on Tuesday (I haven"t gone in a month). She said that she wasn"t working, but wasn"t sure if she had something else going on being the time of year it is, pulled out her old fashioned daytimer from her purse and fumbled around for a bit and said she"d most likely be able to make it but had stuff that day up until around "dinner time" and would let me know for sure. I said great, nice meeting you, and walked out the door.

I"d say 50/50 that she confirms it, but I"m not good at reading that kind of thing. The conversation had flowed pretty easily and she seemed at ease, however I think she was a little on her heels when I asked her out. We"ll see.

Bonus points: she drives an 2003 or 04 330ci that"s almost identical to my car, other than the age.

Lusiphur_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:
Well hilariously enough, after handing her the bag we started chatting, it came up that her little rat dog had just had a baby rat, and she asked if I"d like to see it. I was like sure okay, took off my shoes and followed her directly in to her bedroom where it was located in a little box on the floor beside her bed. We sat on the bed and I held the little furry alien looking thing while she talked about the caesarian (baby rat was half the size of momma rat). So yeah, within 60 seconds of knocking on the front door I was in her bedroom, so kiss my white naked ass!

Momma rat bit me three separate times, but just light nibbles if I tried to get too close to baby rat and she wasn"t holding on to momma. Was kind of funny if anything.

Went back to the living room, she apologized for looking like she did because she"d just woken up (I thought she looked quite alright, didn"t say so), I said no worries and asked if her schedule was always goofy like that, we chatted about her job for a couple seconds, and I asked if she"d be up for going to a hockey game on Tuesday (I haven"t gone in a month). She said that she wasn"t working, but wasn"t sure if she had something else going on being the time of year it is, pulled out her old fashioned daytimer from her purse and fumbled around for a bit and said she"d most likely be able to make it but had stuff that day up until around "dinner time" and would let me know for sure. I said great, nice meeting you, and walked out the door.

I"d say 50/50 that she confirms it, but I"m not good at reading that kind of thing. The conversation had flowed pretty easily and she seemed at ease, however I think she was a little on her heels when I asked her out. We"ll see.

Bonus points: she drives an 2003 or 04 330ci that"s almost identical to my car, other than the age.
I bet she is always going to be "busy". Sorry bud, if she was into you she would have confirmed the date then and there, rather than see you get away.

Bang the supermodel at the bar imo. Btw, I really hope you prove me wrong here

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah I never trust plans unless they"re hardened. It"s too easy for girls just to say "Yes" to make you go away and then when you"re not standing infront of them at their house they just back out. Best of luck, though.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
There are rare instances where if shes busy...she"s actually busy. When Michele and I first started talking she was busy as hell with work and just getting over being sick on top of it. At one point I didn"t hear from her for over a week.

You always want to walk away with plans regardless, in your case it sounded like she just wanted to think it over some more, evaluate you and the situation after you were gone before she committed to anything. The way everything went down though there wasn"t really anything Eomer could have done to press the issue without coming off as creepy or desperate. Good luck.

Tenks

Well I actually was talking with my girlfriend yesterday about this topic. She brought up some guy who was working at the mall did her makeup and then asked her out. She said that she gave him her number with no intention of answering the call so I asked why girls do that. Turns out it isn"t being bitchy or trying to boost ego its just that it"s simply the easiest route out of the situation. If you tell him no he will ask questions about why or continue to pester the girl. She said at this point it is easier to just give out your number and ignore the call than it is to say no.

Tenks

Nah she said that was the main reason she had no interest. Well there were a few reasons. First she thought he was gay, second his hair was longer than hers, third he was very very foreign. She did say he was a decently attractive guy but she had no interest in him. Not like I could care less who she did or didn"t fuck in her past anyways.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Tenks said:
Yeah I never trust plans unless they"re hardened. It"s too easy for girls just to say "Yes" to make you go away and then when you"re not standing infront of them at their house they just back out. Best of luck, though.
I agree for the most part, however at the same time from her perspective I can completely understand being reluctant to fully commit on the spot. I had literally just met her and we"d chatted for no more than 5 minutes, so I can see why she"d hedge her bets to give it some more thought. At the same time, she did pull out her daytimer and fumble through it to check, it"s not like she just instantly said "oh yeah I might already have plans", she checked and said she had stuff earlier in the day to take care of but the evening was most likely fine and she"d let me know for sure in a day or two.

So like I said, 50/50. Looking back I probably should have just done the small talk thing and gone on my way, and called her a day or two later. At least it wouldn"t have put her on the spot as much, although I imagine Dabamf and others will say that giving her the chance to consider too much is never good.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
I will give context after opinions. What"s the first thing that comes to your mind:
i broke it off with becka a couple weeks back and told her we need to seriously think about what we want for down the road... it"s made us both realize some things... it"s like she matured 10 years in a week"s time... is willing to compromise much more, attitude has completely changed, and actually wants to move [with me] to pennslyvania in the near future... so it looks promising to work things out for down the road... was a rough time there for a while....

Gryeyes_foh

shitlord
My opinion is that your story makes no fucking sense. You summarized the relationship as being at a 1 month level of intimacy. The "rough" parts was her denying you entry into her home for 3 months. But now her moving with you to the US a year in the future is on the table?

Hmmmmm desperate schmo getting used for a greencard?!

PapaShlapa_foh

shitlord
I"m fairly certain he"s not talking about himself.

1) His korean girlfriend"s name is Becka?
2) He hasn"t broken it off with her yet, was only thinking about it. Definitely not a couple weeks ago
3) Dabamf doesn"t seem like the Pennsylvania type
4) Dabamf... doesn"t type like..this because it reads....so fucking annoying....

Aulirophile_foh

shitlord
Sounds like Becka didn"t have a back-up guy because she thought the current one didn"t have enough backbone to leave, despite her probably high rate of bullshit. Now that she knows he isn"t locked down she"ll probably leave as soon as she finds a viable alternative.

Or, less likely, she really loves him and the thought of losing him really made her focus on what is yada yada yada.... so glad I"ve never gone out with the crazy.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
It"s a friend, hence the quote, the name, and the breaking up a few weeks ago =p

I want to see what people think about the quote without any context. I know too much context and my opinion of it is undeniably affected by that. So feel free to judge, make conclusions, whatever, based just on that text. I"m curious to see how it is perceived without the context of the rest of the relationship.

And I"m from near Pennsylvania, I changed names and location in the story.

Lusiphur_foh

shitlord
Dabamf said:
I will give context after opinions. What"s the first thing that comes to your mind:
JFC .. a week ? What age are these people ? 12 ?

He felt it was serious enough to "leave" but reckons the underlying issues have been fixed in a week. Aye, right. Its way more likely she just changed up her scam to get to him in a different way.

IMO if you ever get to the stage of thinking its time to "leave" it"s not fixable. Stick a fork in it, the relationship is done. Move on and realise women are like buses, there will be another one along in a minute.