Girls who broke your heart thread

Seths_foh

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
Which brings me to this: Girls - why don"t you approach guys if you find them attractive? Boy that would make shit so much easier. haha
/shrug it happens. My girlfriend of going on 4 years now took the initiative. Had known her off and on through EQ and after talking for a few months on MSN she called on a Thursday and told me to meet her in Vegas for the weekend. Its rare for a girl to take the initiative but it does happen.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Eomer said:
Definitely not a 10, and definitely not exactly a difficult job to get in to that chick"s pants judging by her profile pics.
Totally agree. If I saw a girl like that on plentyoffish I would send her a message knowing that I"d be fucking her within the week.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
So there is this chick I wanted to bang in college for the longest time but she had a dude.

She is single now and lives near my parents.

When I go back home I want to hit it.

So I sent her a pic of my wang and now she wants it.

/end

Tyen said:
So there is this chick I wanted to bang in college for the longest time but she had a dude.

/end
Pics or it never happened. Of her I mean, not your wang.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Guy on the left is a raging homo

I never noticed this, but she looks like Jan from The Office.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Tyen said:

/end
lol u really send her cock pics?

Everlast_foh

shitlord
So I tried the message on plentyoffish.com and crashed a burned...one reply after sending it out to I"d say 15 girls. The single reply was "wtf?".

I fail at being an internet PUA

I have 36 views and they are all huge fat bitches btw, or 6"s with kids.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Everlast said:
and we all know a 6 with a kid is a 3
thats being generous. at my age (23) woman with kids is an automatic -5

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Tyen said:

"Hey back in high school I used to have a crush on you. I noticed you"re back in the area. How was college? Wanna go out sometime and catch up?"

Shit works. College is great reset button, they might remember you, but not well. So if you were an anti-social EQ kid in highschool they won"t remember that about you.

I"ve gone out with a few girls that were wayyy outta my league back in highschool.

Everlast_foh

shitlord
Got one! Fuck yes!

Now to turn this seed into a plant, and then fuck the shit out of said plant

chesapeake_matchmaking_32107467.jpg

Original Message YOU sent on 12/3/2008 8:20:17 PM

After a rigorous perusal of your profile, I wanted to let you know I"ve already married and divorced you in my mind. Thanks for all the wonderful imaginary memories, you will always have a special place in my heart.

Sincerely, your ex-hubby.

PS: I am going to need half of your money according to our pre-nup . You can keep the OSU and Cowboys stuff though, I"ll stick with real teams like Rutgers and the Eagles.

Love,
Your ex-hubby

---------------------------------------------------------------------

that was the quickest relationship in the history of relationships. sucks i didnt even get an orgasm outta it

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Erumaron

ResetEra Staff Member
She"s a slut and a half to go straight to orgasms. You just won the game....don"t fuck up.

Everlast_foh

shitlord
Holy shit

bitch want"s to meet right now. Wish me luck.

I have never set up interweb meet-ups so I picked a local coffee place so I can scope her out and bail if the pictures are actually her hot friend or some shit.