Girls who broke your heart thread

chu_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:
As it turns out I"m probably not gonna be in town on the actual day, which alone takes pressure off. We"ll probably do something on the usual Monday, if she"s around. It"s a holiday that day as well, maybe go skating and cook at my place. To be honest I"ll probably get her to cook, since I"m mediocre at best and she enjoys cooking anyway. Cooking for someone as a guy is something you do for a girlfriend, not someone you"re just starting to date. In my opinion. But girls will cook for the sake of it.
Will you be in town for Saturday? Aim for saturday, and get her a small box of chocolates. Doing something the day after the holiday is about as good as forgetting about it (or avoiding it). Not to mention that she might want to be with her family ON FAMILY DAY.

You"ve had a bunch of dates with her; certainly more than enough to not ignore the holiday. Don"t blow it.

edit: Also, don"t GET her to cook. Maybe invite her to HELP you cook which will inevitably lead to her doing most of the cooking and you helping out. But at least make it seem like you genuinely wanted to do most of the work.

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
Eomer said:
I refuse. She doesn"t have to learn how to unplug toilets, kill bugs, do random carpentry, lift heavy objects or open jars. I don"t have to learn how to cook well.
Fail.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Big W Powah! said:
It"s not so much fail as it is the way things are nowadays. Because women feel equal, they want us to do half of their chores too, but we should still keep doing the ones we do.

Like, here, I do all the outside chores, lawn mowing, snowblowing, taking care of the pool, raking the leaves, etc, etc. And then my wife expects me to do half the inside shit too, like laundry and dishes and cook. Just had this argument last night...we both work full time, but for some reason I gotta take care of all the shit that women are either too weak or too grossed out or whatever to do, and then she wants me to do half of her shit too? Fuck that, no. Not gonna happen.

First time I see her ass out there mowing the lawn, I"ll fucking wash some dishes. And then i"ll chill out on the couch after 10 minutes because that"s all it takes while she keeps mowing the lawn for another hour. Women are fucking retarded.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
TheCutlery said:
It"s not so much fail as it is the way things are nowadays. Because women feel equal, they want us to do half of their chores too, but we should still keep doing the ones we do.

Like, here, I do all the outside chores, lawn mowing, snowblowing, taking care of the pool, raking the leaves, etc, etc. And then my wife expects me to do half the inside shit too, like laundry and dishes and cook. Just had this argument last night...we both work full time, but for some reason I gotta take care of all the shit that women are either too weak or too grossed out or whatever to do, and then she wants me to do half of her shit too? Fuck that, no. Not gonna happen.

First time I see her ass out there mowing the lawn, I"ll fucking wash some dishes. And then i"ll chill out on the couch after 10 minutes because that"s all it takes while she keeps mowing the lawn for another hour. Women are fucking retarded.
Precisely why you don"t get married.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
brekk said:
Trouble in paradise Cutlery??? =P
You"re always gonna have fights. Anyone who tells you their relationship is 100% solid and they never fight is full of shit. I"ve also never claimed as much. You have 2 different people with 2 different viewpoints on shit and you"re gonna have disagreements about how shit should be handled. Reason I bring that up is that it seems to be a common occurrence amongst my married friends too. "Helping out around the house" means working 40+ hours a week, doing all the preconceived male chores, and then doing half of the female shit too while they sit on their fucking ass or sleep all day.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
I want to buy the day after pill in powder form so I can mix it into food.

Divinefactor_foh

shitlord
1. get plan b
2. crush
3. cook a special after coitus dinner
4. rawdog it with no worries of babies

apparently plan b does not work preemptively. Sigh

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
TheCutlery said:
You"re always gonna have fights. Anyone who tells you their relationship is 100% solid and they never fight is full of shit. I"ve also never claimed as much. You have 2 different people with 2 different viewpoints on shit and you"re gonna have disagreements about how shit should be handled. Reason I bring that up is that it seems to be a common occurrence amongst my married friends too. "Helping out around the house" means working 40+ hours a week, doing all the preconceived male chores, and then doing half of the female shit too while they sit on their fucking ass or sleep all day.
Yeah, being a one income family; I nipped that shit in the bud the minute she asked for it.

Hell, I barely have to do the preconceived male chores.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Chu said:
edit: Also, don"t GET her to cook. Maybe invite her to HELP you cook which will inevitably lead to her doing most of the cooking and you helping out. But at least make it seem like you genuinely wanted to do most of the work.
Yeah, I"m thinking I"ll just suggest we hang out at my place and cook a meal together. I"ve got a cookbook that has a bunch of easy to make but still pretty good meals. We can just pick something out of that and cook it together (I drink beer while she cooks).

Haven"t tried contacting her since our date last Monday. We"ve gone out three times now, and up to this point I"ve been the one who has been getting in touch with her, as it should be initially I guess. But you"d think by now she"d blink and call or message, although she is super busy so I guess that"s a valid enough reason.

Lusiphur_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:
Yeah, I"m thinking I"ll just suggest we hang out at my place and cook a meal together. I"ve got a cookbook that has a bunch of easy to make but still pretty good meals. We can just pick something out of that and cook it together (I drink beer while she cooks).

Haven"t tried contacting her since our date last Monday. We"ve gone out three times now, and up to this point I"ve been the one who has been getting in touch with her, as it should be initially I guess. But you"d think by now she"d blink and call or message, although she is super busy so I guess that"s a valid enough reason.
In my experience women go to the "contact every day" status very quickly if they are into you. If they don"t its a sure sign that they just aren"t that interested. No matter how busy someone is it only takes 2 minutes to send an SMS or email.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Lusiphur said:
In my experience women go to the "contact every day" status very quickly if they are into you. If they don"t its a sure sign that they just aren"t that interested. No matter how busy someone is it only takes 2 minutes to send an SMS or email.
Disagree massively. I disagree for many reasons, actually. Firstly girls love being chased. During the first few encounters they"ll love it when you"re the one messaging her. Secondly any sane girl knows the rules. She knows if she is sending you an SMS daily after the first few encounters she will, just as you would, look desperate. Girls play it cool just as well as guys do.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Divinefactor said:
1. rawdog it with no worries of babies
2. rawdog it with no worries of babies
3. rawdog it with no worries of babies
4. rawdog it with no worries of babies

apparently plan b does not work preemptively. Sigh
fixed, this one will always work.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Tenks said:
Disagree massively. I disagree for many reasons, actually. Firstly girls love being chased. During the first few encounters they"ll love it when you"re the one messaging her. Secondly any sane girl knows the rules. She knows if she is sending you an SMS daily after the first few encounters she will, just as you would, look desperate. Girls play it cool just as well as guys do.
Yeah that"s where I"m at. If she wasn"t interested she wouldn"t make time for me. Again, she works fulltime in a fairly high-pressure job working for the cabinet of the provincial government which just went through a shuffle and is also finishing up the last term of her MBA three nights a week, along with everything else that goes in to living. If I wasn"t interested in someone and literally could only sync my schedule once a week or two with theirs, I wouldn"t bother. Why would she?

Needless

Toe Sucker
I was talking to my GF today, Apologize - One republic and Timbaland came up.

Shes all "I liked that song before Timbaland brought in his EEEEEYUHS"

That is when i realized im dating a hipster, how should i dispose of her corpse?

Brad2770

Needless said:
I was talking to my GF today, Apologize - One republic and Timbaland came up.

Shes all "I liked that song before Timbaland brought in his EEEEEYUHS"

That is when i realized im dating a hipster, how should i dispose of her corpse?
Lots of Arby Q and one of these-

bofa_sl

shitlord
quick snipit. met a girl last weekend at a dinner party, we hit it off, great convo, we get good and drunk, head back to her place late night, think we might have made out can"t really remember, but we end up just passing out in her bed.

nothing awkward in the morning, she"s a cool chick so I invite her over to our superbowl party later that evening, she comes over with some friends and has a good time. shoot her a text on monday and line up dinner at a nice sushi place tonight.

question is..there"s a good chance we"re probably going to want to go to either house afterwards and do whatever. I could definitely see myself getting to know this chick better and I"d like to try a different angle for once instead of going home and banging it out on the first night and keep her on her toes if you will. I do have to work early tomorrow so I wanted to pull that card if she asked me to come back or hangout at my place, girls want what they can"t have right? The same exact thing happened two months ago with another girl I met and that shit fizzled out quicker than Grobbee going down on his gf and recouping his little soldiers.

I already committed to a "sorority mixer" with her this Friday night so I"m going to see her again soon. I"m just curious to try a different angle this time around and make the girl do all the "thinking" for once instead of me.

wadda ya think?

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
The last girl fizzled because you fucked her immediately or because you tried to hold off and build anticipation?

I think denying her with a real/responsible reason like early work can amplify a girl"s attraction because almost no guy will turn down even the slightest chance of sex for any reason. It"s a DHV in and of itself...and yea it kinda fucks with her head too if you"re into that manipulation.

Sounds like a good call. You gotta show you"re into her though before or after you deny her, or she might actually think it"s an outright rejection.

bofa_sl

shitlord
fizzled out because of the first night bang..nothing really to look forward to after that....and she was a snobby bitch so that didn"t help.

yea I plan on wooing her over at dinner and drinks then pulling the "head on home" card