Girls who broke your heart thread

Whyme_foh

shitlord
The cake I want to fuck is other girls, and DG is the cake I want to have while I have sex with other cakes.

I think this extended metaphor has gone too far. Essentially I am torn between breaking up with her so I can date/sleep around, and not break up with her because of all the relationshipy things I enjoy. And the latter causes less pain and no feeling of rejection on her part. I kinda wanna suggest a "lets still see each other, but also be free to see others," which is what I was referring to when I said I wanna have my cake and have sex with it too. Normally such a proposition would be result in the same feelings for her as if I were to break up with her, but in this case I can approach the subject as a "what about this option, for what"s best for you?" rather than "you"re not good enough so I wanna bang other girls." I actually have both concerns, but it would be better to approach it with her well-being as the forethought.

@Ham: The backstory, in short, is I"m been living in Korea for 14 months, dating a 31 year old Korean girl for the past 8 or so (I"m 25). The dating prospects were zip back then, but now that I live inside of Seoul I have more options and I understand how to handle Korean women a lot better.

For you, if there is debate between them, that means probably none of them are long term fantastic matches for you. So choose the fun one. Who cares if she"s 19 and crazy.
The fact that you"re having those feelings tells me that you don"t really want to be in a relationship with DG. Let me see if I can sum up your relationship: comfortable, nice and boring as fuck. Am I close? Be honest with yourself and be honest with her - you"re young and you"re in a situation a lot of people would kill to be in and you"re not letting yourself enjoy it because you want to play it safe. Break up with her (tell her the truth, don"t be a pussy and lie), enjoy yourself and don"t look back. The time for a steady, long-term relationship will come; no reason to try and force it now if it"s not there.

Vim_foh

shitlord
If a girl you"re interested in has hinted interest of a threesome or tells you she"s had a threesome with one of her girlfriends and a "random" guy (says she didn"t coitus though)

Whats your take on it?

(When I say: "has hinted interest", I mean she didn"t jump on, but didn"t really oppose to the idea)

P.S. Shes 19ish and apparently has a tendency to not oppose "foreign" suggestions or advice, even though she probably doesn"t really agree with said suggestions. She seems to be a go with the flow kind of person until put on the spot about it.

EDIT: I forgot to mention, the opportunity arose at her friends house twice or so.

We were hanging out one night at one her best friends house and she (her best-friend) brought up the topic. I totally played it off because, I don"t like her friend in that way, because shes already a "fatal" attraction.

Vim_foh

shitlord
I forgot to mention, the opportunity arose at her friends house twice or so.

We were hanging out one night at one her best friends house and she (her best-friend) brought up the topic. I totally played it off because, I don"t like her friend in that way, because shes already a "fatal" attraction.

Dabamf said:
This just turned into 20 "here"s my story" posts with no comment on anything in-between. That"s not how this works fuckers

and...

wat
Yep. I do that shit.

I really am perfect, fuckers.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
OhSeven said:
Young chicks are the best. The odds that they"ve been passed around like a blunt at a frat party is lessened. Seniors in High School I"ve found are the best for this. Thanks to Indiana having abstinence only sex education, a lot of these girls made silly abstinence promises when they were 14 or some shit, and wouldn"t you know it some of them actually kept those promises for 2 or 3 years. So by the time they get old enough for me to get my hands on them, they"ve been with one maybe two guys tops.

Not to mention that with the rise of single parents you can actually find the holy grail of great poon, an inexperienced girl with daddy issues. I know it sounds sick, but you become a father figure to her simply by being older and more mature. You can shape her into anything you want her to be. Yea, you have to deal with some crazy, but a firm hand and the right moves makes her play right into your hands.
yea bro hit it and split it AMIRITE?!

aychamo_aycono said:
What the fuck is DG? Dick glutton? Makes sense for dabamf
that was just sad even for you

forgot, vim, are you really asking if you should have a 3-some that is apparently well within your grasp?

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
Dabamf said:
yea bro hit it and split it AMIRITE?!
That"s the thing, You don"t split. Shit man, why invest so much effort and put up with so much crazy to make her into what you want just to split? I"ve been with my girl for almost 5 years now and I did exactly what I described.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
OhSeven said:
That"s the thing, You don"t split. Shit man, why invest so much effort and put up with so much crazy to make her into what you want just to split? I"ve been with my girl for almost 5 years now and I did exactly what I described.
You"re about as fucking creepy as your avatar. Did you send her the package yet you fucking creeper?

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
OhSeven said:
you should date a child bro I hear they are really easy to mold

Turkish_foh

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
What the fuck is DG?
Dolce and Gabbana. Same brand as that spiffy little case your boyfriend bought you for your dental dams so he can still harpoon your face when those pesky little "canker" sores are acting up.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
No the fact that you, a senior in college actively went out and looked for a high school girl and wanted to become her dad while you fucked her is creepy.

Hm. I"d like to thank you guys for the the feedback on the hand full of postings I made. The guy who suggested "go caveman" and the "just tell her" were both right, btw.

We met, got some food, did some talking about the fight on sunday (mostly to delay what I was going to say after that; and actually I got burned hard because I messed up on sunday, not her). So after apologizing I tell her what I feel and that "just friends" is no more an option for me.
She tells me that she thought about it alot but me leaving in 2 months makes it pointless. Yea, forgot to mention that in previous posts. Going back to Germany for an internship and two semesters soon, but plan on coming back here.

So anyway, I change topic because there is no point in discussing something like that or reasoning with her about feelings. We met the others, watched a great show, said goodbye to the others and were walking towards the next underground station when she brought the topic up again. She basicly informed me that she is still thinking about what I said earlier. So I told her that it was no yes/no questions, just information so she can prepare herself.

When we were about to part, I said goodbye and turned away. The curt way I did it was a gamble tbh, but it payed off. Stayed at her place.

Now that I have the girl the difficult part begins :/