Girls who broke your heart thread

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
I know, I didn"t mind. I mean my brothers and I shared her all the time. Even my mom and dad got in on the action now and then. I just didn"t care.

Brad2770

The woman I am talking to now doesn"t have text messaging on her phone, so the only forms of contact are calling and yahoo IM.

Is it still pretty much the manly thing to do to be the one to initiate the conversations?

Texting sucks. Always talk to her if possible. And even then, aim for actually meeting her and not chatting on the phone.

And yes, initiate. Just dont do it constantly.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Getting so frustrated with this new girl I met a few weeks ago. She stayed over after our first date but nothing serious happened (she"d been couch hopping without a car for a week or so and I didn"t mind her crashing at my place). Ever since she"s been playing hard to get, and I swear it"s just to annoy me. She"ll want to be close and cuddle up, but breaks off quickly if I kiss her etc. It"s not for lack of interest; she started pursuing me, not the other way around.

I"m not some manwhore or anything, but I"m starting to lose patience with the whole teasing game. Playing coy is one thing, but waking up with blue balls fucking sucks and I"m tired of it. I actually like the girl a lot, but if she"s planning on stringing me along sexually beyond this weekend I"m inclined to just aim for a friendship and call it at that.

Fucking games man, it"s always fucking games.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
My guess would be that she"s doing the whole "I don"t want to sleep with a boy right away when Ireallylike him thing." If you can make it to 5 dates you"ll be fine.

PS. Real blue balls is more than just being sexually frustrated, it"s physical pain like you"ve been kicked there. Be happy you don"t have that.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
I know precisely what it is. It made work unbearable the other day. Pretty much nothing fixes it except rubbing one out, and that"s not exactly feasible in the office.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Zehn - Vhex said:
She wore this -all- the time though, it was her favorite outfit.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:
51R7SGX8Y6L._SL500_AA300_PIbundle-12,TopRight,0,0_AA300_SH20_.jpg
THAT FUCKING SLUT CHEATED ON ME!

51R7SGX8Y6L._SL500_AA300_PIbundle-12,TopRight,0,0_AA300_SH20_.jpg

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Heylel Teomim said:
I know precisely what it is. It made work unbearable the other day. Pretty much nothing fixes it except rubbing one out, and that"s not exactly feasible in the office.
Actually I"ve found that once a good case of them set in, rubbing out doesn"t help either. They just ache for a good couple hours. Or rather my gut does, less so the nuts themselves. Only had it once or twice.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Holy fuck, I thought I was the only one who actually experienced the real deal. So many guys just throw the term around I pretty much always assume they are being whiney bitches. "Oh no you didn"t get to nut sometime when you wanted to, YOU HAVE NOT KNOWN PAIN AS I HAVE"

Your solution is simple Heylel, and should be very doable if you"ve reached that state of uncomfort. Cut her off.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Eomer said:
Actually I"ve found that once a good case of them set in, rubbing out doesn"t help either. They just ache for a good couple hours. Or rather my gut does, less so the nuts themselves. Only had it once or twice.
Yeah, it"s pretty much like a groin pain as though you"ve pulled something. It"s only happened to me a couple times, but this most recent one with new girl was pretty much from having her there all night being all touchy feely and making out, and then it just going nowhere. That"s the sort of thing you put up with as a teenager, but not as an adult.

Supposed to go out again tonight with a bunch of her friends and mine. If the same routine starts up again I"m just gonna call her on it and let cards fall where they may.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Don"t use the term "blue balls" when you call her out. Aformentioned whiney bitches have ruined the term and she"ll assume like I did that you are one of them.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Heh, I"ve spoken with at least a couple girls who were under the impression that blue balls weren"t even "real" and that guys just said it to get them to put out.

Charges are pending.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Oh I"m not going to phrase it like that at all. The last thing I need is some kind of "what kind of girl do you think I am?" argument. I"m just going to say look, we"ve hung out a good bit lately and there"s kind of a spark but it"s not really catching. If you"re actually interested then great, otherwise lets just agree to be friends before things get too complicated. She"s not stupid, she"ll understand the subtext.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Oh, I dunno about that. I turned on my girl filter for what you just typed and it said "I don"t really like you." At the very least ditch the first part about the spark not catching.

Personally, I"d approach the problem more directly. "We"re adults and I"d like for our relationship to progress to an adult level. If you want to take it slow, that"s ok, but no more groping makeout sessions that lead nowhere. That is kid stuff and I"m past it. It"s physically uncomforatable."

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
You guys must be new to dating.

shit. I thought it was customary to always excuse yourself about 3/4 of the way through to rub one out just in case anything were to happen, or not happen.

The Ancient said:
Oh, I dunno about that. I turned on my girl filter for what you just typed and it said "I don"t really like you." At the very least ditch the first part about the spark not catching.

Personally, I"d approach the problem more directly. "We"re adults and I"d like for our relationship to progress to an adult level. If you want to take it slow, that"s ok, but no more groping makeout sessions that lead nowhere. That is kid stuff and I"m past it. It"s physically uncomforatable."
This.
It would be even better if you could communicate the message without actually talking about it in a logical way. She gives a fuck if what you said makes sense or not.

She likes making out, but stops you if you try to move to the next level? Dont let her do that and accept her limits. Set your own limits and they exclude what she likes.
You two cuddle, you give her a kiss and she pulls back? Stand up and get some food from the kitchen. Then sit next to her without physical contact. After she had some time to miss you, go for it again. Repeat until she doesnt pull back anymore. Just dont let her be comfortable without moving on.

If she asks what is wrong you can either go with Ancients lines or just say something like "Nothing, just wasnt in the mood anymore" or "I was hungry, so I got a sandwich?" and keep it up.

Might try to game her abit while you are at it and tell her that you wont sleep with her tonight (if it is not too late by now because your desperation is too obvious). When girls block you, you prolly messed up somewhere along the way.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Could be, I dunno. I"ve never had a girl act in quite this manner before, especially not out of college.