Girls who broke your heart thread

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
lost said:
Not sure I"d fancy the taste of my own cum in my mouth, pass she can keep it.

Went to the beach, got baked today in more ways than one and relaxed.
Alright this isn"t your twitter, if it isn"t about your emotional distress gtfo.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Etoille said:
Grats!

Hopefully you"ll look forward to yours more than I"m looking forward to mine.

I"m so fucking sick of all the nitnoid bs and family drama that I have to deal with. I just want to be on the honeymoon.
Thanks

We"re actually opting for something very small for now with only a few people there, we want to keep it as low key as possible and save every dime we can since the baby will be born shortly after. Next year on our 1 year we will do a bigger renewing of vows and ceremony with reception and take a honey moon then.

Cool thing was it was all her idea, I never said as much but that"s kinda what I wanted to do as well and when she popped the idea I just went along with it like it was all her idea. This way it"ll keep our budget more open with the baby and give us another year to save and go somewhere nice without her being pregnant and her parents will watch the little one so we are free to enjoy everything we do.

Who"s family drama are you dealing with, his or yours and what"s going on with it?

Tarrant220 said:
Thanks

We"re actually opting for something very small for now with only a few people there, we want to keep it as low key as possible and save every dime we can since the baby will be born shortly after. Next year on our 1 year we will do a bigger renewing of vows and ceremony with reception and take a honey moon then.

Cool thing was it was all her idea, I never said as much but that"s kinda what I wanted to do as well and when she popped the idea I just went along with it like it was all her idea. This way it"ll keep our budget more open with the baby and give us another year to save and go somewhere nice without her being pregnant and her parents will watch the little one so we are free to enjoy everything we do.

Who"s family drama are you dealing with, his or yours and what"s going on with it?
Pick a family/drama.

My maid of honor who can"t seem to plan a bridal shower on her own/needs to have me contact people to get them to RSVP to her/asks me questions about what kind of invitations (when I"m working 6 days a week 10-11 hours a day w/o breaks and have planned/am planning the wedding).

His groomsmen who need to be nagged to get measured.

My mom who is super concerned about my sister (old news) for no particular reason.

My sister forgetting who makes the bridesmaids dresses and calling me panicked.

His sister...yeah see earlier explanation in thread (this, by FAR, the biggest trainwreck).

His mom...who enabling the sister problem and cant seem to RSVP to anything on time and won"t shut the fuck up about us coming to visit (requires flights and PTO) when we"ve spent EVERY vacation day the last 3 years on visiting family and we"re trying to save PTO to take the three week honeymoon which will be the first vacation we"ve had in 4 years.

My work....which is starting to "joke" about giving me an ipad/blackberry when we"re in Europe (honeymoon).

My estranged father sending me cards that "he"ll always love me but he"s forgetting what those feelings feel like unless I contact him" (I cut contact 4 years ago - best decision I ever made).

My life is one big choose your own adventure-fail right now because people can"t be grown ups. Everyone needs to be babysat its retarded.

My back is flaring up, I feel tired all the time, lightheaded (probably because I"m literally eating once a day @8pm ish), I"m apparently yelling in my sleep about work (for which I have started to feel the need to apologize for only working 9 hours a day or only 6 days a week), and I have a fucking UTI. LOL (yes, Ravvenn, apparently when my hoohah got ripped off it was only the beginning of my problems).

You two are doing it right - we tried to have a small ceremony thing; didn"t wind up working out that way. We should have gotten married on a cruise that way I could pitch anyone who pissed me off overboard.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Brad2770 said:
No, I cheated on my ex with her and then got her pregnant. Then had her spit my cum back into my mouth.
Word count: 23

GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
That"s not even factual. The woman I got pregnant happened before I even dated my ex. But don"t let facts get in the way of you pretending to be cool, I"m sure all of the high fives you"re getting in PM will make up for your lack of parenting ability, the back child support you"re racking up, and the general lack of control of your life. Right?

I wonder how long of a whine you"ll post here when your son first calls the other guy "daddy" and then when your son wants to spend more time with him because they are a stable family unit, and then again when she finally gets the bright idea to go after you for support (hrm, I suppose I could always dig up her name, and remind her) and further fucks you.

You"ve been given ALL of the tools to fix your horribly fucked up life, and yet you refuse to use them. Why? Do you hate yourself and your son that much? My life may have been fucked up, and you can judge me all you want, but it"s straight now. Is yours? Didn"t think so.

So next time, before you open your mouth to take a shot at me, remember that you"re still doing worse than me on EVERY level. Well, except for the "Friends on FoH" level, but really, who are these guys and who gives a shit about them? Well, besides you.
Word count: 242

Efficiency: 1050%

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
lost said:
Yep, damaged goods I know. I"m 22, we broke up a year ago and she just recently started showing her face again. Figured I"d see if she changed at all but appears she hasn"t.
Maybe I"m mixing up my crazies but were you the owner of the ex who cheated on you, then you gave her a ride to or picked her up from the other persons place she was sleeping with? Or were you the one with the old lady who was insane? Ooooor? You all have so many crazy ex-girlfriends it"s hard to keep up. Maybe you should start to give a link to the original post about them so we can keep tabs on who owns which one OR at least say WHY they"re your ex!

Having that said, you both sound like damaged goods. If by some freak chance you end up in another relationship (with someone new), that poor girl stands no chance. She"ll be cleaning up the mess (you and) your ex made. You will be paranoid and shit, I think the last person you "dated" (using that term loosely) you were Facebook creepin" (again, could be mixin" up the crazies). You"re not even dating this girl and are already acting like a goddamn fool. She"s a slut, duh! What in the name of giant vaginas do you expect? She"s using you, and I"m pretty sure she used you before. It"s hard to hate-a-ho when you"re the one allowing this to happen. Did she start showing her face again before or after she NEEDED something from you?

Know what you"re going to get out of this pseudo-relationship?

Heartache and Herpes.

That"s what.

Citten said:
Should I man up for the sake of great sex and take her out, try to figure out a way to just be fuck partners, or straight up tell her to be a little more classier?
I am not sure what the problem is? She wears a short skirt.. OH MY GOD NO!!

Dont act like a pussy. No harm done, she is 17 and looking abit slutty when going out is just fine. Of course you could try telling her to wear something less open (?) because she is going to meet your friends, just dont make a scene about it. Go like "Blahblahblah and by the way, wear jeans / etc / <something less slutty> tonight. Oh and did I tell you already [insert next topic or sex]"

Anyway, telling a 17 year old to be "a little more classier" will end badly for you.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Ravvenn said:
Maybe I"m mixing up my crazies but were you the owner of the ex who cheated on you, then you gave her a ride to or picked her up from the other persons place she was sleeping with? Or were you the one with the old lady who was insane? Ooooor? You all have so many crazy ex-girlfriends it"s hard to keep up. Maybe you should start to give a link to the original post about them so we can keep tabs on who owns which one OR at least say WHY they"re your ex!

Having that said, you both sound like damaged goods. If by some freak chance you end up in another relationship (with someone new), that poor girl stands no chance. She"ll be cleaning up the mess (you and) your ex made. You will be paranoid and shit, I think the last person you "dated" (using that term loosely) you were Facebook creepin" (again, could be mixin" up the crazies). You"re not even dating this girl and are already acting like a goddamn fool. She"s a slut, duh! What in the name of giant vaginas do you expect? She"s using you, and I"m pretty sure she used you before. It"s hard to hate-a-ho when you"re the one allowing this to happen. Did she start showing her face again before or after she NEEDED something from you?

Know what you"re going to get out of this pseudo-relationship?

Heartache and Herpes.

That"s what.
Haha uhh I think you have me as the wrong person. I certainly am not facebook creeping anybody. Yeah I"m not sure I"m so damaged in general, I think its more a special case. I have no problem trusting girls its just this one girl.

I"m 22, I have no old lady nor do I remember posting about picking up ex"s from their new bfs places, not that I havent done it before. I dont think I was generally labeled as a crazy in this post up until now (if at all). I do think people are allowed to be acting a damn fool without dating when it comes to a long term ex aka history with somebody, I dont need to "date" her for her to treat me the way she did when we dated.

You are right about being used, and yes I have pointed out to her, myself and others that she didnt "appear" until her ex boyfriend (who she left me for a year ago /hide) broke up with her, who she claims she promised that she wouldnt speak to me for. Whatever its all a fucked up situation haha, I"ll find my old posts about her and you"ll all rail me even harder. All of this is nothing but a ticking time bomb anyway.

there we go thats the main story i think cause yeah its a few days past exactly a year since posting it.

Ryanz

<Banned>
In this thread nerds try and understand girls and dating. Holy shit, this is the first and last time opening this.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Etoille said:
You two are doing it right - we tried to have a small ceremony thing; didn"t wind up working out that way. We should have gotten married on a cruise that way I could pitch anyone who pissed me off overboard.
Justice of the peace, I don"t remember what the fee for the license and the judge"s time was, but I"m sure it cost us under 100 bucks. My roommate, my wife"s sister and her mom were there.

Catering bill? $0.
Dress bill maybe 50 bucks.
Flowers $20
Value of sanity not lost by spending an arm and a leg and dealing with family bullshit? Priceless.

Even 11 years later, we both look back and wouldn"t have done it any differently. Considering how much we"ve both learned out our in laws in that time, I"m happy we didn"t. The drunken, bi-polar rants back then may have raised some questions.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Eomer said:
So we hung out that night and it was really our first actual date. It was nice. We were going to check out a really good restaurant but unfortunately they aren"t open on Sunday, so we settled for a decent steakhouse. After that we walked back to my place and watched The Road. Heh, brutal date movie but ah well. Nothing physical happened other than a bit of light making out.

Texts:

There was some misc. communication back and forth about stuff I won"t get in to here, and then I get this one out of the blue:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:
Diane: So what"s going on with us. You"re never moving from Edmonton so big no no for me. Otherwise I"d be all over you. Sucks.

Me: I would think this is a better conversation to have in person or at least by phone. I"m glad though you care enough to not be willing to tolerate the city you grew up in

Again, kidding! When are you in town next?

Honestly though I am as in the dark as you!

Diane: (next day) Rise and shine! Not sure when but I know 2x this month, both overnighters. I"ll check monday. Let you know. Where"s the light??

She"s in town today and tomorrow, not really sure if we"re hanging out or not. She suggested we go for a drink and I"m down, however I also have a hockey game so it would have to either be an early drink or a late one, so we shall see. I"d imagine if we do meet up we"ll have to have the conversation about where things are going or if we"re just going to go back to being friends.

It"s really kind of a chicken and egg scenario at this point. We both know each other very well and I think we could be compatible, but there"s always that irrational aspect of things that neither side has much control over, and it"s impossible to establish that when we see each other once a month at best. I"m shackled to my city for a decade or more, she could move here but doesn"t like the city and that"s a HUGE step to make for something that might piddle out in short order.

In other news, Xerxes update:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:This started back in March when she friended me on FB without any message or communications the previous 6 months:

Me: Hey, what"s up with the random Facebook friending? How are things? Get tired of driving a convertible in the winter yet?

Her: Well I "randomly" was thinking about you so decided to creep on your fb but we weren"t friends so...yeah I know wierd lol!! Oh and its an all wheel drive convertible thank you very much how are you?

Me: haha yeah, I don"t know who removed who, but I tried to friend you awhile back and you must have ignored it or something. Cold Xerxes.

I"m well thanks. Busy with work, things aren"t 2007 any more so we actually have to work to get work these days instead of it just falling in to our laps. Looking forward to getting out on the motorcycle ASAP, the past few weeks have been torture.

Her: I can"t wait for the top down in the covertible either!! yeah guess the economy wasn"t as sweet as it was but good to know your still hanging in there and having to actually work for a change>>haha jk Anyhow if you are ever interested in grabbing a drink and smoking a good one, hit me up!

Me: Yeah for sure, I"ve not played pretty much any Rock Band since last year. We"ll have to rock out one of these nights!

*After that nothing. Obviously it was up to me to pick a time and place to hang out, she"d already put herself out there. Then last week I was standing in line at the grocery store just after work, bored, and sent her a message for no particular reason other than randomness:*

Me: So when do I get to smoke a good one? Been getting much use out of the rag top? Barely been riding my bike it"s been so shitty, blah.

Her: Let"s smoke one tonight lol

Me: I have hockey tonight at 930, if you swing by right away we can make it work otherwise will have to do it next week!

Her: Sure, my party just broke up--buzzer again? And do u wanna smoke b4 hockey??

Me: Buzzer xx, and no worries about playing hockey, when we played in parkland we"d have a bowl in the dressing room during intermission.

Her: And just so we are clear, you have weed right? I don"t!

Me: Just went home to pick it up- on my way

So an hour later she showed up. She looked fantastic. She was by no means out of shape before but it looked like she"d lost a bit of weight in the hips. We hugged at my door and sat down on my couch, her fairly close to my usual position.

Almost immediately as I was rolling she started filling me in on the details of the relationship she"d had with the guy that she was dating around the same time we were (I"m still unclear if she broke things off with me for him, or if I broke things off with her because I wasn"t all that interested). He"d moved in after 5 months, and she"d kicked him out about 4 months later when he kicked down the door to their place on New Year"s after they"d gotten in to a huge argument at some bar that night and he"d been thrown out with no keys to get in. She said he"d been emotionally abusive (not physically), all that good stuff. I listened and repeatedly said variations of "jesus, that fucking sucks."

She then started chatting about work and that she"d changed jobs because of some stuff that went on at her previous place. At one point she said "penetration" about 4 times in a row when talking about sales numbers (she works at car dealerships) and I started to laugh and apologized because it was funny, and she laughed too and made a couple comments that more or less amounted to "fuck me now."

In an amazing display of fail, I didn"t make a move. It just felt really awkward to, not sure why, maybe it was the weed. Instead we chatted for a few more minutes about other stuff, and then I had to get going to hockey. We hugged, said bye and that we"d have to do lunch as she now works pretty close to me, and that was about it. I sent her a text later that night as she"d mentioned that she didn"t have my number anymore, and suggested we go check out a new wine bar that opened up near my place she was interested in. She said she was mostly busy this week but would let me know.

I would imagine she was fairly put off by me more or less giving her the boot when she"d put herself out there, and I wouldn"t blame her. It"s unfortunate that our interests and hobbies are so divergent because personality wise we do get along great, and I certainly find her attractive. But she can"t even swim for god"s sakes, and has zero interest in say going camping or skiing or biking or any of the things I spend most of my weekends on.

However I enjoy smoking weed and playing with her boobies.

On another note, another long time friend that I"ve been involved with in the past broke up with her BF of the past 6 years. It"s a somewhat similar situation to Diane in that we"ve been friends a long time, but different in that we actually were involved with each other in that distant past. We were actually each other"s "firsts" back in highschool, however no relationship ever really came of it, it"s just been kind of off and on when she gets an itch, I scratch it. She"s super awesome as well, but I"m not sure if there"s any spark on either end with her either, but I"m supposed to take her out for a ride on my R6 this week. Several of my guy and girl friends made comments to me in the aftermath of the break-up that I should "get on it" or asked if I was going to. Also, she"s aware of the Diane situation as well, the two of them are good friends as well.

Interesting times!

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
lost said:
Haha uhh I think you have me as the wrong person. I certainly am not facebook creeping anybody. Yeah I"m not sure I"m so damaged in general, I think its more a special case. I have no problem trusting girls its just this one girl.

I"m 22, I have no old lady nor do I remember posting about picking up ex"s from their new bfs places, not that I havent done it before. I dont think I was generally labeled as a crazy in this post up until now (if at all). I do think people are allowed to be acting a damn fool without dating when it comes to a long term ex aka history with somebody, I dont need to "date" her for her to treat me the way she did when we dated.

You are right about being used, and yes I have pointed out to her, myself and others that she didnt "appear" until her ex boyfriend (who she left me for a year ago /hide) broke up with her, who she claims she promised that she wouldnt speak to me for. Whatever its all a fucked up situation haha, I"ll find my old posts about her and you"ll all rail me even harder. All of this is nothing but a ticking time bomb anyway.

there we go thats the main story i think cause yeah its a few days past exactly a year since posting it.
Yah, she"s just a bitch who uses you. In special cases like this, I think you should humiliate her for shits and giggles (and primarily to keep her away since you will continue going back).

Anyway, who was that (the one I mentioned), do you remember? Wonder if he got his willy tested for herpegonasyphilaids. People with the super crazies need to give random updates. Those are my favorite stories.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
lost said:
I do think people are allowed to be acting a damn fool without dating when it comes to a long term ex aka history with somebody, .
Well, there"s sorta a difference when youknowyou"re being stupid and you willingly accept it.

You post asking for advice then say "yep you"re right! But I"m not gonna take the advice because I am choosing to make the bad decision."

What"s the point of asking for advice? Seems like you just want to type your diary/twitter and have people respond.

To Ravenn: I was wondering about that guy too. I believe his girlfriend kicked him out of his own living room so she could have sex with another guy while he was away, or something to that effect.

And who was The Package guy?

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
Someone has to come forward and give up the name of the dude so we can demand an update! I think you"re right or very close, like he was asked to excuse himself while she blew off some other dude (and he hung out with the other dudes girlfriend or something like that).

Rangoth inventedThe Package?.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Wasn"t that the same dude that posted how she like went crazy and broke all his stuff and that he was trying to follow some legal recourse for it. But then instantly stopped posting after the initial thread because they were dating again?

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Dabamf said:
Well, there"s sorta a difference when youknowyou"re being stupid and you willingly accept it.

You post asking for advice then say "yep you"re right! But I"m not gonna take the advice because I am choosing to make the bad decision."

What"s the point of asking for advice? Seems like you just want to type your diary/twitter and have people respond.
?
I like to believe as long as I can distinguish the difference between right and wrong (by asking myself, and others) then whether or not i follow the right path, i"m still a logical reasoning human being b/c I know whats going on whether or not I choose to follow the "right" path..

Wow that sounded high.

Eomer said:
It"s unfortunate that our interests and hobbies are so divergent because personality wise we do get along great, and I certainly find her attractive. But she can"t even swim for god"s sakes, and has zero interest in say going camping or skiing or biking or any of the things I spend most of my weekends on.

However I enjoy smoking weed and playing with her boobies.
I dont see the problem.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Inconsiderable said:
I dont see the problem.
Mainly I"m not a deceptive asshole, she"s 31 and looking to get hitched ASAP and I"m pretty confident that the pillow talk after will consist entirely of "so where is this going?"