Girls who broke your heart thread

Brad2770

Nothing bad came of that. She tried to get me to smoke pot, we played pool and fucked. She was fun and it wasnt anything bad.

Plus, if I get pics, you know I"ll post them.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Zehn - Vhex said:
Might I suggest that in addition to this wondrous scheme to trick girls into thinking you"re interesting, you also stuff a magnum condom, a thick wad of cash and a hotel key into the pages of your book so when you stand up or show the book to them you can have them "accidentally" fall out onto her lap?
Your trial membership has expired and I"m happy to tell you that you"ve been selected to be a full member of my fan club. It"s a small group, but its members are passionate and driven. TheCutlery will get you situated.

Brad, if your friend actually gets mad that you "stole" hisstripper(beyond just giving you shit for the fun of it), he"s retarded. Go with it. Perhaps tell him in a jokingly boastful manner that you"re going out with HIS stripper to avoid it look like you"re hiding it.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Dabamf said:
Your trial membership has expired and I"m happy to tell you that you"ve been selected to be a full member of my fan club. It"s a small group, but its members are passionate and driven. TheCutlery will get you situated.
Don"t bring me into this shit. Your idea of "game" is to trick girls into talking to you because you lack any of the things that you tell other people you need to have. You"re about as interesting as athlete"s foot, and you know it, which is why you need to stoop to such levels, tell us about it, and then when we fail to get the responses you were looking for, you posted it again.

I"m starting to think you"re just a Grobbee alt, trolling us for fun.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Brad said:
What are you looking for at this point? Just some fun? Then I guess it might be an okay idea to date a stripper. I mean I would never consider it, but knock yourself out. If you"re looking for anything more than that, not such a good idea.

And fuck your friend if he can"t differentiate between paying for someone"s attention and "earning" it.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
TheCutlery said:
Don"t bring me into this shit. Your idea of "game" is to trick girls into talking to you because you lack any of the things that you tell other people you need to have. You"re about as interesting as athlete"s foot, and you know it, which is why you need to stoop to such levels, tell us about it, and then when we fail to get the responses you were looking for, you posted it again.

I"m starting to think you"re just a Grobbee alt, trolling us for fun.
u mad?

Brad2770

Eomer said:
What are you looking for at this point? Just some fun? Then I guess it might be an okay idea to date a stripper. I mean I would never consider it, but knock yourself out. If you"re looking for anything more than that, not such a good idea.

And fuck your friend if he can"t differentiate between paying for someone"s attention and "earning" it.
In all honesty, I do want a relationship, but I"m not against having fun along the way. I really think I am way too selfish for a healthy relationship though.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I think he"s a bit over the edge with his opinion of Dabamf but I can see kinda where hes coming from. It"s just the way he came off I had to slip in the remark I guess.

I won"t deny though there are many here that are stuck in the same cycle and have repeated it two, three, four times or more. I guess the real advice that should be given would be how to mature to the point where you learn to recognize these cycles, get out of them and maintain a meaningful and lasting relationship.

I think that"s what it was a year ago, now it"s just a guys version of "The View" full of gossip and ridiculous stories. Oh well.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
He"s just making his push for fan club reelection, like when Republicans make a big stink about national security every 2 years. Sutekh usually challenges him but he just doesn"t have the passion that thecutlery has.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
It happened, just saying. Sex was multiple times a day though and great while it lasted. Some things never change.

Onto the next one!

Badabidi_sl

shitlord
Dabamf said:
He"s just making his push for fan club reelection, like when Republicans make a big stink about national security every 2 years. Sutekh usually challenges him but he just doesn"t have the passion that thecutlery has.
You give yourself too much credit. Especially since you were the one at the end of the leash in the last long term relationship you talked about. You no come over! I like playing women like they"re games too, it"s easy when you don"t treat them like human beings.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Badabidi said:
You give yourself too much credit. Especially since you were the one at the end of the leash in the last long term relationship you talked about. You no come over! I like playing women like they"re games too, it"s easy when you don"t treat them like human beings.
i"m confused

Brad2770 said:
I am worried that this might cause issues with my friend (who is probably my best friend).... What should I do?
Go on and enjoy it, and if you friend causes issues then rub it into his face for being a cunt.
I am all bros before hos, but you dont have to suffer someone being stupid. If you want to be nice just help him find another girl.

I doubt it is easy to pick up a stripper at work, so good job. Dont let anyone spoil it.

TheCutlery said:
Don"t bring me into this shit. Your idea of "game" is to trick girls into talking to you because you lack any of the things that you tell other people you need to have. You"re about as interesting as athlete"s foot, and you know it.
So you two are going to have makeup sex now? I can feel you yearn for his cock.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
ToeMissile said:
Pretty sure he"s taking a shot at how that last girl you dated wouldn"t let you go over to her place.
yea that was pretty embarassing. It"s almost like I lived in another country with entirely different values, hangups, and prejudices

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don"t know what"s more embarrassing, the part where you were dominated by a Korean woman, or the part where you try and make excuses for it on an internet forum.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Sutekh said:
I don"t know what"s more embarrassing, the part where you were dominated by a Korean woman, or the part where you try and make excuses for it on an internet forum.
that"s funny coming from the guy that likes to get bound and gagged for foreplay

this is the make shit up game right?