Girls who broke your heart thread

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
K well the girl I"ve been talking to for a week and I were supposed to meet up today for a drink but her kid was sick (yes she has a kid, no I don"t care, I have two of them, it dosen"t bother me) and we talked on the phone for about an hour. (first time on the phone)

Shit seemed to go pretty well I guess. I"m not interested in a quick fuck (lolz at future -netz for that comment) I"m just looking for someone cool to hang with, common interests and all that shit. We seemed to have all of the above.

We decided to wait until after Christmas to do something, I work a lot and have my kids over Christmas and she is busy until after the holiday too. I asked if I could call her again sometime and she said "oh yea definitely" so I"m assuming things went okay.

Not really sure what to do now other then wait till after the holiday. I feel retarded I guess simply because I haven"t dated in...well...years I guess. It"s new and uneasy ground for me though I don"t come off that way for obvious reasons.

Advice? (real advice please )

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Call her after new years and set up whatever for a date. Send text message around xmas and new years with a "Hey Happy/Merry" and leave it at that.

kollos_foh

shitlord
was is her or you suggesting to wait until after christmas?
if it was your idea maybe she have just agreed to it but would probably not mind meeting you earlier.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I think the exact words she used were "We"ll set something up for after Christmas."

which is cool, just not sure if that means I should just stfu with her until after the holiday all together or not, she said to call her...the whole when part of that though is a bit fuzzy to me.

Fuck I feel stupid.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Don"t try to get shit earlier, and don"t be too needy. She doesn"t even know you yet. Despite whatever you think or feel, you are just a guy she agreed to meet up with in the future. If you cause her any weird feelings, creepy feelings, or make her uncomfortable you can kiss your first date goodbye.

Just text her like for Christmas or New Years, or maybe randomly a joke or something. I like to do shit like wait at least 2 days between initiating texts with the girl, etc. Remember you"re a busy important person, and she"s lucky that you are making time in your life to see if she"s worthy of dating you!

MorinkhanMT_foh

shitlord
Send her a short "Merry Xmas" email or text over the holidays. Don"t try and start a big conversation or anything, just let her know she"s still on your mind. A holiday greeting is nice and harmless... initiating larger contact might come off as desperate. As you discussed, give her a call after things have settled down from New Year"s.

kollos_foh

shitlord
it doesn"t really matter when you are calling. you even could call her the very same day. as long as it doesn"t feel awkward it"s fine.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I"m far from needy, shit I"ve gone this long with nothing, I don"t really care if I go a bit longer really. I know I"m just some dude, as of now, she"s just some girl so that feeling is mutual.

Texting her though is a no go, it"s calling or nothing as she dosen"t like to text, so timing is pretty crucial on that phone call I"m thinking. Though a short "merry christmas" text I"m thinking would be harmless like some have said.

Waiting till after the holiday is fine just don"t want to mess up I guess and it"s good shit to know for future reference I guess.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
lol, Aychamo, you"re such a whore. It"s great.

So yeah, messaging back and forth still with numerous girls, most have gone nowhere but some are. One chick the back and forth was pretty entertaining, she had a great sense of humor and seems super cool, so I told her to shoot me her number and we"d hang out. She wrote back that I"d first have to sign a waiver declaring that I wasn"t crazy, and I responded back fine, but she would too. And then I read her profile and discovered she had a kid.

God fucking damn it.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I used the line on 5 girls and all responded. One called me a weirdo tho. I responded to her saying I use the line to weed out stale personalities and someone needs to take you to Walmart and buy you one lol. The one girl I have exchanged 115 messages with (Cool girl). I still have her in role play mode. Problem is I met a girl not using the line who seems cool as hell. I asked her what she did for fun and she said "other than reading and video games what else is there"? Along with "I suck at Resident Evil but if we"re out and get attacked by Zombies I can hold my own." The girl is cool as shit. I am going out with her tomorrow night. The other ones I am probably still going to try and pull. I would hate to cockblock myself... Women are like jobs it"s easier to get a job when you already have one.

I aimed for the girls I thought were most attractive. btw

I gave up on PoF because there were only about 5 girls I would bang within 25 miles of me and anything over 25 miles is a long ass way to drive and frankly, id rather just call my ex if I wanted to bang. Of the 10 girls I messaged, there are about 7 that havent even read the message yet.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
EmpireF4i said:
I gave up on PoF because there were only about 5 girls I would bang within 25 miles of me and anything over 25 miles is a long ass way to drive and frankly, id rather just call my ex if I wanted to bang. Of the 10 girls I messaged, there are about 7 that havent even read the message yet.
well bro when you"re huntin down pre-op trannys the pickings are gonna slim you know what i"m sayin? beggers can"t be choosers...

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Eomer said:
lol, Aychamo, you"re such a whore. It"s great.
I may have to retract my statement. I typed that while #2 (second myspace girl i"ve fucked) was in the bathroom. She goes on to tell me how she hates when guys go down on her, and she loves giving head. Also she loves to rub my feet and spoil her men. So we end up in the bathtub and she"s massaging me for a very long time and we fuck again in the shower. Then she goes home! This girl may be a keeper! But my future #3 girl is literally a 10 and we can talk for hours. Maybe I can talk #2 and #3 into letting us all date each other at the same time?

Eomer said:
So yeah, messaging back and forth still with numerous girls, most have gone nowhere but some are. One chick the back and forth was pretty entertaining, she had a great sense of humor and seems super cool, so I told her to shoot me her number and we"d hang out. She wrote back that I"d first have to sign a waiver declaring that I wasn"t crazy, and I responded back fine, but she would too. And then I read her profile and discovered she had a kid.

God fucking damn it.
Oh man, that sucks Is a kid a complete deal breaker for you??

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Is that the fucking chick you were talking to on your phone when we were at the restaurant? and the subway? and our place? and at the bar?

zomg

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Oh man, that sucks Is a kid a complete deal breaker for you??
Kind of. I"m not doing this for hookups, unlike your esteemed self. I mean I"m not looking for a wife either, but I am looking for a relationship (whether it"s serious or casual I don"t much care). And a kid (who always comes with a father) is a pretty complicating issue.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Eomer said:
Kind of. I"m not doing this for hookups, unlike your esteemed self. I mean I"m not looking for a wife either, but I am looking for a relationship (whether it"s serious or casual I don"t much care). And a kid (who always comes with a father) is a pretty complicating issue.
Maybe the dad took a dirt nap. Did you ask?