Girls who broke your heart thread

Ironhawk_foh

shitlord
She"s supposed to drive up after work on Thursday afternoon/night and stay til Sunday when I have to fly out for a school.

Potential monkey wrenches: Her equivalent quit her job in a different location so my girl has been filling in for said woman for the last week and has been hella busy. My girl"s boss"s boss also got fired so that means she might get promoted within the next week and be learning a new job with more responsibility, etc.

NargorothRiP_foh

shitlord
all men who give a fuck what women think should shop at sephora and pick up a good spf 15 moisturizer, a glycolic wash for fine lines and eye creme at a minimum.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
NargorothRiP said:
all men who give a fuck what women think should shop at sephora and pick up a good spf 15 moisturizer, a glycolic wash for fine lines and eye creme at a minimum.
Fine lines? Now you"ve gone too far.

NargorothRiP_foh

shitlord
shrug that is the minimum. i also use a facial scrub, and a micro delivery peel about 1 time a week. also i bleach my asshole, whiten my teeth and shave all my nether regions.

Ravvenn said:
However, lets take this threads title alone into consideration, and then take how many "men" in here are desperate to NOT be single. I"d be willing to bet people like you are the worst of them all. I mean, really? Fuck bitches, get money? What are you, 17?
We are not in 2000 anymore, thanks to our social cloaking skills even nerds can blend in perfectly and get the cheerleaders (or whatever you americans are into). Personally I am also a master of social cloaking. Most of my RL friends dont know about my nerd hobbies, hell.. not even my gf does. She knows that I like to play computer games every now and then, but so do most guys.
Collecting WH40k stuff, painting tabletop armies, doing pen n paper sessions, playing on oldschool online roleplaying servers (Ultima Online!) and so on... why would I tell that to people I meet?
Really, social cloaking is so easy. Do not have long hair, but do have a hair cut ("short hair" doesnt equal a hair cut), some not-oversized clothes at a cheap clothing store and avoid talking about your hobbies. Its so easy. If you want to up your game abit more, do sports / fitness studio but stop after you got a decent body shape but before your muscles are really showing.

Nice posting anyway. Now please go on about the strap-on story.

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
Dabamf said:
Holy overreaction

Apparently Ravvenn"s sore spot is lesbians and strap ons.
Coming from someone who over-analyzes everything, quite possibly down to fart tones (then writes a book about it), I won"t take offense.

It"s more of a sore spot for douchebaggotry than lesbians and strap-ons. Considering I have random Asians showing me their tits while you"re reading a How-to on getting women and taking months to get a kiss, you should be nicer to me...

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Ravvenn said:
Considering I have random Asians showing me their tits while you"re reading a How-to on getting women and taking months to get a kiss, you should be nicer to me...
Considering you"re the boss lady of these forums you know very well our rule of "pics or it didn"t happen".

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Ravvenn said:
Coming from someone who over-analyzes everything, quite possibly down to fart tones (then writes a book about it), I won"t take offense.

It"s more of a sore spot for douchebaggotry than lesbians and strap-ons. Considering I have random Asians showing me their tits while you"re reading a How-to on getting women and taking months to get a kiss, you should be nicer to me...
Did you take the Thecutlery101 course on how to make shit up? I"m gonna assume that your account was hijacked and soon Ravvenn posts will return to quality and intelligence.

Badabidi_sl

shitlord
Dabamf said:
Did you take the Thecutlery101 course on how to make shit up? I"m gonna assume that your account was hijacked and soon Ravvenn posts will return to quality and intelligence.
Sorry, you"re an idiot.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Dabamf said:
Denial is the first step to acceptance.

Sutekh said:
Denial is the first step to acceptance.
Dude wtfever. Everything disparaging said about others is gospel. Everything said that is disparaging about me can"t possibly have a shred of truth!

I just have to laugh because he"s SO the type to take shit like this personally and....well second half reserved for those people in on the lulz (present and future).

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Etoille said:
Dude wtfever. Everything disparaging said about others is gospel. Everything said that is disparaging about me can"t possibly have a shred of truth!

I just have to laugh because he"s SO the type to take shit like this personally and....well second half reserved for those people in on the lulz (present and future).
You know when friends and family say things they tend not to register so it helps to hear it from a total stranger... No one likes you. Thanks

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
Dabamf said:
Good lawd, someone can"t take some fun ball busting. Making shit up? I can easily clarify things and take a proverbial poo on my own story. The reason I got to see boobies was it was a breast implant showdown, which is pretty common (I"ve recently learned) amongst those who own a pair of falsies. Then again, my salon is kind of "special" and I saw one tech charge $5.00 for an exorcism to get Satan (aka Cancer) out of this old lady going through chemotherapy.

If you knew my postings that well, you"d know I enjoy randomly busting someones chops. This is how I am in person, too (although not as graphic if I"m in public - I"m a classy bitch). I"m a self-proclaimed shithead, I get it from my father.

However, it doesn"t take away from the fact that I do know more about women than you guys do. That"s because I have insider inf0z you can"t get out of a book. You have the book, I have the bible.

Want to know another truth? Women like talking about pooping amongst eachother.

Lighten up, pussoir. Jeeeeeeez.
--

Etoille, how"s your vagina?
*runs*
[Please give me permission to tell the story]

Jx3 said:
You know when friends and family say things they tend not to register so it helps to hear it from a total stranger... No one likes you. Thanks
You know that could have almost been good ...except you said first I had friends, then that no one liked me.

Back to the drawing room bro. Better luck next time on the burn thing.

Ravvenn said:
Good lawd, someone can"t take some fun ball busting. Making shit up? I can easily clarify things and take a proverbial poo on my own story. The reason I got to see boobies was it was a breast implant showdown, which is pretty common (I"ve recently learned) amongst those who own a pair of falsies. Then again, my salon is kind of "special" and I saw one tech charge $5.00 for an exorcism to get Satan (aka Cancer) out of this old lady going through chemotherapy.

If you knew my postings that well, you"d know I enjoy randomly busting someones chops. This is how I am in person, too (although not as graphic if I"m in public - I"m a classy bitch). I"m a self-proclaimed shithead, I get it from my father.

However, it doesn"t take away from the fact that I do know more about women than you guys do. That"s because I have insider inf0z you can"t get out of a book. You have the book, I have the bible.

--

*runs*
Dude no way! I still can"t get the wax out of that pair of pants

I told my old boss what happened....he laughed so hard he cried.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Its ok, you can be my friend. Just buy me a ice cream at lunch. Oh and its a secret friendship. Don"t tell anyone.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah you"d think the world"s premier advice giver would be aware I was simply quoting Brekk"s sig he"s had for about ever

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Sutekh your douchey English correction failed to correct two missing apostrophes. Good job.
Ravvenn said:

--

*runs*
Let"s reconcile and be friends, but you have to promise to never mention San Diego again.

That"s a riddle, + internets for anyone who can guess the meaning.