Girls who broke your heart thread

blizzak said:
JLB, have you been to her place? Sounds like a woman I "dated" years ago, she didn"t introduce me to anyone, would cancel last minute and was touchy about normal shit. Turns out she was married and I was too young and clueless to even guess. At any rate, she sounds like she"s hiding something, people don"t normally overreact to simple questions. Don"t get too attached.
I have been to her place, and met her roommates. They all seem normal enough i guess. They dont really seem to be good friends though, just people she lives with. So anything outside of that seems to be off limits.

Like i said, it really doesnt bother me that she doesnt introduce me to her friends. Whatever you know. Its just the fact that she changed up her story and then does the whole text message thing whenever she goes out.

The over-reaction thing was a bit odd. It was a simple question.

"hey whats up with us?" .... "we are just hanging out having fun"....."ok cool, good to know"

Seems simple enough to me.

People that hide things make my spider sense tingle. I tend to be an open book though, so maybe thats why it seems odd to me? i dont know.

Is there anyone out there that doesnt have some kind of mind fuck in their life?

Jack Lemmons Balls said:
I have been to her place, and met her roommates. They all seem normal enough i guess. They dont really seem to be good friends though, just people she lives with. So anything outside of that seems to be off limits.

Like i said, it really doesnt bother me that she doesnt introduce me to her friends. Whatever you know. Its just the fact that she changed up her story and then does the whole text message thing whenever she goes out.

The over-reaction thing was a bit odd. It was a simple question.

"hey whats up with us?" .... "we are just hanging out having fun"....."ok cool, good to know"

Seems simple enough to me.

People that hide things make my spider sense tingle. I tend to be an open book though, so maybe thats why it seems odd to me? i dont know.

Is there anyone out there that doesnt have some kind of mind fuck in their life?
Jerking you around man. I honestly wouldn"t deal with it.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Cutlery going full retard and responding to me like I"m Darus Grey, Sutekh making his first worthwhile post ever, and talking about men with daddy issues. Something went wrong here.

@ JLB: First, never use the "what are we?" question. It"s about the most insecure question you can ask. A better approach would probably be to look in her eyes and say you understand her point, but you can sense there"s something she"s not telling you and you don"t like secrets, then leave it on her to come forward with it while you slowly pull away. But your purpose was good. If she"s gonna act weird, there"s nothin you can do about it. Just point out that you don"t like it, and pull away. That"s not worth dealing with, ever. If she"s in a unique circumstance, you give her the opportunity to come forward about it or you leave.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
JLB you know exactly what the deal was. You don"t bring it up as much because you get answers you don"t want to hear. But really she"s telling you everything in what she"s already said. Either accept this girl doesn"t see you as anything serious or start getting over her. Seems you"re pretty into her since you seemed genuinely bothered about the friend stuff and what have you. So that"s probably the best thing to do. I don"t really like playing games with a girl you really like, but since it doesn"t seem reciprocated I would just keep your distance and she"ll either give you what you want or more than likely you guys will grow apart. The serious couples I know never had a period where they were wondering what they are with one another. When that"s something going on, one of the parties in the relationship is usually just not invested in it the way you would want them to be.

Ham n Cheese said:
JLB you know exactly what the deal was. You don"t bring it up as much because you get answers you don"t want to hear. But really she"s telling you everything in what she"s already said. Either accept this girl doesn"t see you as anything serious or start getting over her. Seems you"re pretty into her since you seemed genuinely bothered about the friend stuff and what have you. So that"s probably the best thing to do. I don"t really like playing games with a girl you really like, but since it doesn"t seem reciprocated I would just keep your distance and she"ll either give you what you want or more than likely you guys will grow apart. The serious couples I know never had a period where they were wondering what they are with one another. When that"s something going on, one of the parties in the relationship is usually just not invested in it the way you would want them to be.
That is some truly sound advice. Thanks man, well put.

TheCutlery said:
I never said it did. But to claim that it doesn"t happen is ridiculous. Dipshit"s premise is that men are being unfairly treated, when a good chunk of men put themselves in the situation to be unfairly treated. See Brad for example. Even though he"s been told what the right course of action is, he believes he can somehow negotiate a better deal without the aid of the courts, and doing so will end up fucking him in the ass later on down the road. It"s happening RIGHT in front of you assholes, and you deny my point. Whatever. I should know better than to be discussing the finer points of human behavior with a bunch of clowns who need a group discussion in order to get laid.

And just because I"m willing to admit that my dad"s a shitty father doesn"t make my argument invalid. You"re saying that every single one of you has a dad that was in your life 100%? Bullshit. And you know it too. Just because I"m honest about the situation doesn"t make the point wrong. See Heylel"s thread in General about contempt of court and get back to me on what standup citizens all fathers are.

Maybe you all have fathers that are still married to your mothers, and took you to T-Ball and bought you a car and were very important in your life. Realize that there"s a significant percentage of the population for whom that is not the case and fucking move on. That"s been the entire point from the start, but as usual, you retards dissect every little word and twist it into something completely different.
Gawd you are such a stupid cunt. You dont even make sense and fail to realize it.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
The Ancient said:
So...rename this thread to the Custody battles and Marriage Thread? I never thought I"d miss Eomer"s liveblogs but god is that preferably than listening to opinion after opinion on this shit.
<3 you too.

But seriously, others have been contributing. This isn"t the kind of thread that will see constant use for it"s intended purpose. There"s going to be some filler between the really good, juicy ones and the occasional update from Brad or myself.

Plus it"s fun to see TheCutlery lose his shit.

Personally things have been fairly quiet and I"ve not been posting every little thing that happens with me. Ski season starts soon, that always brings things up a notch for me anyway.

Etoille said:
At the end of the day, its not a ridiculous generalization to say that when it comes to the sex most likely to ditch out on a kid and be an absentee parent is the guy.
Yeah, it"s kind of a biological reality really. At the very least, you know mommy"s around at birth. Daddy? Not so much.

All other arguments about court bias aside, it does make more sense for kids to be raised by women. The reality is that men make more money and are more likely to be employed full time, and vice versa for women. It makes sense for child rearing to be primarily done by them.

The real root problem is couples that fucking despise each other so much in the aftermath of their marriage breaking down that they set out to fuck each other"s relationship with their children at every turn through courts and the legal system.

A friend of mine had a kid he didn"t know about for the first 3 years of it"s life. It was a one night stand with a much older woman when he was 25. Keeping it short, he found out when the kid was about 3 and a half. Since then, he"s sat down with the mother, squared everything up in terms of support, visitation, and so on, and for the most part everything works pretty well. And this is with a son and mother that live 1200km away. There"s some things that chafe him a bit, I"m sure, and she"s probably got her issues as well. But they sat down like adults and figured their shit out, and the kid is way better for it. My bud even had the little guy for 2 weeks this summer.

Main reason why they"ve been able to make things work reasonably well? They never had a relationship, they don"t despise each other and have the kid"s best interest at heart.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Has anyone went from dumped and broken hearted to in a good, strong lasting relationship since this thread started 2 years"ish ago? It"s crazy this thread has been around for that long.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
From what I can recall it pretty early on changed into the "how to get women thread," which is basically the only reason it thrived. Over time it transitioned again into the sort of catch-all relationship thread.

Also, don"t you fall into that category? We also know aychamo has. Once that bitch died he was free to slay hordes of women until he found the perfect one 2 weeks later.

Tarrant220 said:
Has anyone went from dumped and broken hearted to in a good, strong lasting relationship since this thread started 2 years"ish ago? It"s crazy this thread has been around for that long.
Fuck, i have gone from married to divorced to one dead end after another.

I figured as i got older it would be easier to find a descent girl as all the skanks would have all hit rock bottom and are prego working at Wal-Mart. Not the case though.

WTF is the fascination with women and "the bad boy" when the fuck has that ever paid off for them? So you find a fist pumping faggot with a triable neck tattoo and a 6 pack that is a huge self indulgent douche. YEAAAHHH! Youre on the fast track to a better life now ladies.

Peoples priorities are fucked.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Yeah...I kept it a general question to avoid sounding like "hur dur i am the only one here who has done anything guyz?". I was just curious if anyone actually took anything out of this and applied it in a way where it helped them achive something relationship wise.

I"ve got a lot of flack from some, and support from others here, but I actually took the time to go back and read my very first post and see where I came from and how I"ve changed. This thread gets a lot of shit and there is a lot of trolling and bad advice here, but all in all, it helped me see a lot of shit and go out and get some help with myself and become a better person all in all.

I was just curious if anyone else had got anything out of all this.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Jack Lemmons Balls said:
Fuck, i have gone from married to divorced to one dead end after another.

I figured as i got older it would be easier to find a descent girl as all the skanks would have all hit rock bottom and are prego working at Wal-Mart. Not the case though.

WTF is the fascination with women and "the bad boy" when the fuck has that ever paid off for them? So you find a fist pumping faggot with a triable neck tattoo and a 6 pack that is a huge self indulgent douche. YEAAAHHH! Youre on the fast track to a better life now ladies.

Peoples priorities are fucked.
I think it has to do with getting older....being with a dick who has no life and "lives on the edge" makes it more thrilling and spices up what it normally a boring life for them and makes them feel younger and more alive.

That"s just my take on it though, I"ve found a lot of newly divorced women in their 30"s (divorced within the last 2 years) tend to be like that as well trying to relive some life they think they were screwed out of from being married.

Sorry to hear you"re having such a shit time though.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Tarrant220 said:
Up to a year and a couple months with my girlfriend who I met on PoF. Thanks to you schmoes.

Darus Grey_foh

shitlord
Tarrant220 said:
I think it has to do with getting older....being with a dick who has no life and "lives on the edge" makes it more thrilling and spices up what it normally a boring life for them and makes them feel younger and more alive.

That"s just my take on it though, I"ve found a lot of newly divorced women in their 30"s (divorced within the last 2 years) tend to be like that as well trying to relive some life they think they were screwed out of from being married.

Sorry to hear you"re having such a shit time though.
If anything this thread helps me stay on track with my "vow of celibacy"(with only one moment of weakness recently that sorely reminded me of why).

I consider that a positive thing as a note, so thanks for that! I"m practicing the true spirit of "Fuck bitches, Get money"

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
^um, I don"t think celibacy means what you think it means... care to translate?

Tarrant220 said:
I"d like to think I have. Even if I"d have done the exact same thing in every situation, at the very least some of the posts here have been helpful in terms of understanding the situation and learning from it.

I laugh when I see posts from some people either here or in other threads that crack a joke at my expense (they think anyway) in terms of me not either being married or in a serious relationship. Just because I participate in this thread and/or try dating ladies doesn"t necessarily mean I want to jump in to the next thing that comes along nor that I post absolutely every encounter or situation here.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
I"ve always been a bit perturbed by the "disregard bitches, acquire currency" translation of the popular "Fuck bitches, get money" saying because the original usage of the saying was much more literal.

Now we see that your usage of the term has confused poor Eomer.

Darus Grey_foh

shitlord
Tarrant220 said:
It means you are not fucking anything. There"s no real "other way" to take that.
Which was the intended meaning. No idea what Eomer thought I could have meant.

The Ancient said:
I"ve always been a bit perturbed by the "disregard bitches, acquire currency" translation of the popular "Fuck bitches, get money" saying because the original usage of the saying was much more literal.

Now we see that your usage of the term has confused poor Eomer.
Actually now I"m confused, the original "usage" was the li"wayne song about how he"d choose money over bitches("Money over bitches I"m yellin it to the grave"), "fuck bitches" meaning "Fuck em(I don"t need em)" not "have intercourse with" , or is that what you meant and I"m just being dense alongside Eomer now ;0