Girls who broke your heart thread

Wrathcaster said:
Thoughts?
Tell her that you trust her but somehow feel akward, maybe even tell her that you read a funny but scary story on the internet. Or at least that is what I would do. Her reaction would then tell me everything I need to know.

Brad2770 said:
I should have spent more time with her from then, but I continued killing shit in WoW and ignored her.
Nonsense. Girls dont drop epic items. Ask Aychamo (?).

K`Lag_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:
I"m thinking regular stop overs in Amsterdam should do the trick?
Currently working primarily in Norway, I"ll fish around for some Dutch projects!

That being said I have spotted quite a few good looking women while going out for dinner in the city I"m working at. Not had much chance thus far as the weather has been terrible and the hours at work long, lots of damn rain which sucks when I"m walking everywhere. However, back there for 3 nights next week so weather allowing definitely going to have a wander around.

I have heard from a couple people that Norwegian women are very "welcoming" any folks from Norge want to confirm or deny this?

Koivu_foh

shitlord
K`Lag said:
Currently working primarily in Norway, I"ll fish around for some Dutch projects!

That being said I have spotted quite a few good looking women while going out for dinner in the city I"m working at. Not had much chance thus far as the weather has been terrible and the hours at work long, lots of damn rain which sucks when I"m walking everywhere. However, back there for 3 nights next week so weather allowing definitely going to have a wander around.

I have heard from a couple people that Norwegian women are very "welcoming" any folks from Norge want to confirm or deny this?
That depends entirely on just what/who you are. If you"re white-ish, reasonably fit with "romantic" accent (American, Irish, Spanish etc) you probably can land more women than you know what to do with. Especially if you throw in some some old-fashioned manners like opening doors and pulling up chairs, since that"s pretty rarely done in Nordic countries overall, especially when talking of the younger generations.

K`Lag_foh

shitlord
Koivu said:
That depends entirely on just what/who you are. If you"re white-ish, reasonably fit with "romantic" accent (American, Irish, Spanish etc) you probably can land more women than you know what to do with. Especially if you throw in some some old-fashioned manners like opening doors and pulling up chairs, since that"s pretty rarely done in Nordic countries overall, especially when talking of the younger generations.
Well I"m white, reasonably fit (1.85m ~ 77kg) and have an English accent similar to the token British accent found on US television shows... so I can certainly do the "English chivalrous gentleman". Sounds like I need to try and find some place to mingle with the locals!

W

Wrathcaster

Dandain said:
Follow this instinct, underhanded investigation is not the way to deal with this. If you have to do anything you must talk to her face to face. You can preface it with saying that this is about you, and the distance, etc. Don"t just attack her with "Are you/did you cheat on me with this dude that was maybe going to call but never did?"

My feelings are this, why the hell would she make that phone call if she was cheating? To make you ignore the guy when he called claiming this blackmail story? It seems like some kind of reverse psychology b.s. to justify that phone call in your own mind. I just don"t understand what she has to gain by calling you first unless you"re the world"s biggest sucker. But the fact you have doubt implies that"s not you.

Don"t try to rebuild your trust for her by doing something that so obviously would break her trust. That"s not a solution.
More than likely I won"t do anything of the sort. It"s a huge temptation, but I don"t think I could do that to someone I really cared about. The closest thing I"ve ever done to it was looking at a girl"s cellphone texts... And I was right. That time, I discovered the chick was boning someone else. But that girl had had tipped me off by being an idiot... Sneaking off to make phone calls, ALWAYS texting, answering certain phone calls in a hushed voice. All things I have no ability to perceive here because of the distance. Only the weird phone call, which I still can"t decide why she made. I guess it was supposed to be a warning, but it just made me paranoid... But then again, I probably would have been pretty fucking paranoid if some weird dude had called me too.

I must admit I don"t totally trust her. But I don"t totally trust anyone on just about anything. She tells me she"s never cheated on anyone, but everyone says that. We"ve been dating nearly a year and she was VERY open sexually when we met, which implied to me promiscuity, but promiscuity isn"t equivalent with infidelity by any stretch. I can"t say though I honestly know anyone who"s had sex with her, or anyone who knows someone who had sex with her... But that"s getting irrelevant. I actually brought her up in this thread before, a while back. You can check my old post to see who I"m talking about, I don"t feel like sifting through all that garbage.

The point is, the stakes are up this time because in 5-6 months we may be living together and taking it up a level. Reading through the Grobbe BS has got me spooked to be honest. The thought of raising someone else"s kids or having some dick sucking creampie slurper going to town on my girl.... and then finding out about it way, way too late is just scary.

I guess I feel like there"s something I"m just not being told by her. And the total 180 in her behavior combined with a late night call warning me of a blackmailer just really itches at my mind.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
me said:
but as Monday is Thanksgiving here most people are having dinner with family and the usual dudes who would go aren"t available
Ended up running through about 15 people before I was like "fuck it" and texted Chuck (who I ran in to a couple weeks ago, back from her Aussie travels and living a couple blocks away), figuring she"d be with her family as well. Right away she texted back that she"s in.

If anything, it"ll make for an amusing story!

K`Lag_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:
Ended up running through about 15 people before I was like "fuck it" and texted Chuck (who I ran in to a couple weeks ago, back from her Aussie travels and living a couple blocks away), figuring she"d be with her family as well. Right away she texted back that she"s in.

If anything, it"ll make for an amusing story!
Uh oh... you sure you wanna go back there?

Wasn"t Chuck the one that you gave a 1000+ word essay to?

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
lol, yup! I"m not going in to it thinking it"s a date, cause it isn"t, and frankly don"t care what if anything happens (which will assuredly be nothing). I just don"t want to go to a game by myself or let the tickets rot, since every other human being I know is having their family dinner on Sunday night instead of Monday, which is actually Thanksgiving. She"s a fun person to hang out with, whether or not you"re having sex with her. Good enough.

And just to complete the whole thing with a nice little bow, Xerxes messaged me on Facebook to let me know she was going and that we should meet up for a drink during an intermission.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Big W Powah! said:
Post pictures of the mirror; Etched class is teh badass
Will post pictures of it later. Took it down to a friend today so he could put it in my frame and secure it and all. It looks totally fucking baller though. Only problem is now what to do with it. Need to find me a new girl who understands just how epically badass Black Mage is so her panties will fly off the second I give it to her at the thought of being my White Mage. <3

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Zehn - Vhex said:
Will post pictures of it later. Took it down to a friend today so he could put it in my frame and secure it and all. It looks totally fucking baller though. Only problem is now what to do with it. Need to find me a new girl who understands just how epically badass Black Mage is so her panties will fly off the second I give it to her at the thought of being my White Mage. <3
wink wink

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Big difference between an ex-wife who cheated on you and an ex-girlfriend. Really depends on the circumstances of the original relationship as well as what brought you back together.