Girls who broke your heart thread

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Alright thats cool but I will say this sounds pretty much exactly like me and my ex-GF. She just got bored of the routine in, yes, 11 months. It was impossible to recover.

Tenks

Well once a girl gets the idea that she"s bored/over you it"s really difficult to salvage it at that point. Chances are you she giving signs and signals for a while and they were either way too subtle or ignored. Generally if a girl is at the point where she"s willing to admit theres problems the problem is too big. For some reason they"d prefer veiled and understated "We"re having problems" signals instead of actually hashing it out when and where it happens.

Needless

Toe Sucker
shes bored of sex(she also said she feels used sometimes because we started off having a lot of sex and i still exect it and unfortunately do get upset when i dont get it), However as a person no she is not bored of me. I"m not one to pussyfoot around questions, so i"ll be upfront and ask them.

There are definitely issues, but we"ve both addressed them and are willing to overcome them, so its not a complete loss.. however if no actions are made towards them then yeah.. its a lost cause and i have my answer

Tenks

Personally I find the two to be hand in hand. It"s just starkly obvious when you aren"t getting any that there are problems.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well there were like two people that read his initial post and he obviously wanted it that way, didn"t want to spread it throughout the forums. Luckily he had two smart dudes read it.

Whyme_foh

shitlord
Needless said:
shes bored of sex(she also said she feels used sometimes because we started off having a lot of sex and i still exect it and unfortunately do get upset when i dont get it), However as a person no she is not bored of me. I"m not one to pussyfoot around questions, so i"ll be upfront and ask them.
From my experience, significant loss of sexual appetite usually means she"s staring at the exit sign (this goes for guys too).

Tenks is right: if you try and confront her she will reflexively deny it and you will come off looking insecure which will only turn her off even more. The only thing you can do is wait for the hammer to drop, or pull the plug yourself.

Good luck man.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Or the third option is to start turning on the alpha male attraction characteristics. If you have a solid foundation in a relationship and she"s simply "bored", and there are no huge underlying shitty issues, you should just be able to crank up the alpha and get her sexually interested again. The key is to learn how to balance the alpha with the beta so the boredom doesn"t begin in the first place.

DMK_foh

shitlord
Heylel Teomim said:
Ha. Dude, trust me. Your girlfriend hasno secretsbetween her other friends. None. They know what that birthmark on your dick looks like, and they"ve laughed about it. That time she walked in on you jerking it? They heard about it at work the next day. This goes doubly for anyone dating a hair stylist, because that means all her clients know too.

Women talk about more personal shit with one another than men will ever dream bringing up in person. Threads like this just even the playing field.
Yeah your right. A lot of people rape other people too. People kill people as well. We should all do it cause, hey fuck everyones doing it. How often have you heard a hair stylist say "Yeah my partner has a really small dick". You would hit the fucken roof if you found out she was telling random people that.

If you think posting on a random forum that the girl, you think could be the one, is a squirter isn"t crossing the line you are kidding yourself. I"m not retarded, i know partners tell other people personal things but there is certainly a line that shouldn"t be crossed unless your sure they would be ok with it.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
DMK said:
If you think posting on a random forum that the girl, you think could be the one, is a squirter isn"t crossing the line you are kidding yourself. I"m not retarded, i know partners tell other people personal things but there is certainly a line that shouldn"t be crossed unless your sure they would be ok with it.
It only took you 798 pages of this thread to start bitching about us talking about personal matters?

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Seriously. Leave the self righteousness at the door, or stop coming here for your voyeuristic kicks.

DMK_foh

shitlord
Oh sorry i thought the dude was asking for advice on how he should go about treating a girl he thought was special.

So, no I"m not bitching about shit. I"m actually hoping he does well. How the fuck are you helping him?

Fuck go ahead be my guest if you want to put extremely personal shit on the net, i"ll read it and laugh and say wtf. But if you want to treat a girl right and hope she"s the one, its not the best thing to do.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
That"s self evident, and therefore largely incidental. Thisentire threadis predicated on sharing too much information with strangers. Anyone who has posted in it is guilty of that. What you should realize is that most of us value the outlet and the disconnection it has from our lives.

Saidin can be rightly scolded for being unsafely promiscuous. There"s a reasonable chance that his history might affect the girl, but he clearly recognizes that and appears to be taking steps towards responsibility (like getting tested). In other words, good on him. Riding him for posting delicate info is different though, because anyone who"s ever posted here has done that. You"re giving this whole little micro-community the finger.