I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
The commandments of poon Tuco agrees with
Spoiler Alert, click show to read:The Sixteen Commandments Of Poon
by Roissy

I. Never say ?I Love You? first
Yes.

II. Make her jealous
Sort of, only at the start of a relationship if at all. Once you"re in a healthy marriage or long term relationship that just pisses her off and causes trouble and makes you look weak anyway.

III. You shall make your mission, not your woman, your priority
Yes, but sometimes you need to make her your priority, just 10% of the time.

IV. Don?t play by her rules
Yes, always.

V. Adhere to the golden ratio
At the start, sure, but after you"re in a solid relationship you shouldn"t be keeping count of this shit.

VI. Keep her guessing
Yes, but not too much.

VII. Always keep two in the kitty
No, letting her know you have backups will cause more trouble than it"s worth and make you look un-confident of your ability to keep her.

VIII. Say you?re sorry only when absolutely necessary
Yes.

IX. Connect with her emotions
Yes, but slowly or else you"ll creep her out.

X. Ignore her beauty
Depends on the girl. The more confident she is in her looks the more you can ignore it.

XI. Be irrationally self-confident
Always, but not too much.

XII. Maximize your strengths, minimize your weaknesses
Meh.

XIII. Err on the side of too much boldness, rather than too little
Yes. This has a bonus of scaring away control freaks.

XIV. Fuck her good
Too lazy to try this hard honestly. Once every few times is fine. You need to have a disappointing night to make the good nights seem special.

XV. Maintain your state control
Always. In love and everywhere else.

XVI. Never be afraid to lose her
Not possible if you want to have a real relationship. Don"t be afraid to lose her for the first few months.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
She is an old fling. Nothing serious here just good company and sex. We decided long ago just to be friends with benefits.

Seths_foh

shitlord
Sutekh said:
They look floppy to me.
Upper arms look Huge. Never a good sign..

I agree take a break. But get laid a lot, it helps. You have to be damn careful though that you don"t latch onto something that should be purely sex because you"re emotionally vulnerable. But damn man...if those upper arms are any indication that girl is borderline "BIG", can"t you find a better one from your past? Or maybe some new bar star trash?

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Does she demand feedings before and after? Christ. I"d be afraid she"d try to eat my sheets if I let her sleep over.

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
Gryeyes said:
It will create very stable relationships, but not healthy ones. The relationship will last till the dominant one ends it or does something extraordinarily awful.

Fuck id say 90% of the long term relationships I know of are based on that dynamic.
Every relationship has a dominant one and a submissive one, the only thing the changes is the difference in power between the two.

There is no such thing as a perfect 50/50 partnership, you can get it to 51/49 but someone will ALWAYS have a greater stake in the relationship than the partner however slight it might be. These guidelines give the power to you, the degree you take it is up to you. Unless you don"t want to be the dominant one in the relationship then by all means do the opposite of these guidelines.

munky150_foh

shitlord
Oh boy, well, I guess I"ll post my story here.

Just turned 25, dated a girl for 4 years. Fucking gorgeous. I met her when I got stationed in Portland, OR in the military. During the military stint, I made it known I wanted to move back home to Texas; she was not up for this, and insisted staying in Oregon. I stayed, as I this was my first real "serious" relationship ever and was also able to start working on my degree faster here (I graduate in June). We lived together most of this time (3+ years), so things moved pretty quickly.

I essentially took care of most of the bills, as well as fully paying the rent for us for about 2 1/2 years since she couldn"t afford it. During these initial years, it became very obvious to me she had insecurity issues (a common theme here apparently) and if I had any contact with the opposite sex, I got 100 questions. This led to many arguments, and eventually led me to distrusting the relationship myself. We also got into an argument during this time where she moved out and lived on her own for about 6 months (we still dated), although she accumulated massive debt (about 8k in 6 months) and eventually had to move back in with me.

Anyways, last year in August we broke up. Kinda of out of nowhere, kind of not - she had been unhappy for awhile and I had also was just exhausted from a very long summer of internships/school/personal shit that had happened. I also really began to realize she wasn"t doing much with her life... she had barely completed any community college and really didn"t seem to have any plans to go back (she said she wanted to, but never acted on it due to $$). However, I didn"t want it to end, and was pretty torn up about it. Both her and her mother guilt tripped the shit out of me, and I ate it all up. I actually almost moved back home to Texas even though I had begun my final year of school here. It was a pretty nasty breakup, for me anyways - she essentially began dating right away, and was even hanging out with a guy about 10 days after we broke up (her shit was still in the apt). I think the thought of her being with someone else is what mainly killed me, and I really fought like a blind moron to get her back through it all... I ended up meeting with her in November to "catch up". Find out she"s slept with 2 guys, and is kind of seeing one or something. We hang out for quite some time, and things just turn bad, and I leave and tell her I won"t be contacting her again. A few weeks go by (and I don"t contact her), and she calls me crying, saying she misses me, etc. Obviously...I cave.

We talk/text for a few days, begin hanging out, etc. During the breakup I went on some dates with some girls just to get back in the field or at least put myself out there, although I wasn"t really ready yet. Obviously this makes her feel uncomfortable (see insecurity issues), even though I hadn"t really done much physically. We continue to hang out, and get in some arguments over things that happened during our breakup. Anyways, we end up "officially" getting back together back in early Feb. Things were good for the most part; then she flipped out on me because a girl moved into the house I now live in. I clearly have no control over moves into this house, and wasn"t interested whatsoever, but insecurity reared its head again and she freaked out over it. I was also still in turmoil about staying here or moving back to Texas; I had an incredible job offer here, however I had just learned on New Year"s Day my father was diagnosed with lung cancer. In my mind, however, I had essentially made the decision moving back home was more important. Things continue to break down until she got upset at me this past Saturday morning for not calling her in the morning asking if she wanted to hang out, and said I was acting as if I didn"t want to see her. She broke it off, and told me I needed to come by and get my things. I tried to talk things out with her, but she wasn"t having it.

Anyways, she has been texting me this week asking me how I am, and saying how "hard" this is. As we speak, she"s texting me telling me she has no plans to date anyone and hopes I don"t either. I am going over tomorrow to get my things.

I really want to move on here - I"m tired of feeling this pit in my chest. I mean, I literally feel exhausted. I also have to bang out my last term here which is packed full of courses, and I"m not looking forward to it while feeling this way. I genuinely love the girl (even after typing all of this and reading it, it makes me seem like a fucking pussy) but this clearly wont work. I also now have an incredibly large and difficult issue to deal with in my father who has limited time left here, which isn"t helping.

After everything I"ve read here...I should just pick my shit up and never contact her again right? I"ve already dropped off of facebook until I feel ready to even have the possibility of seeing pictures of her again (we have alot of the same friends). I graduate in June and plan on getting the fuck out of here ASAP. Any advice, comments, or whatever is helpful. She"s already talking about how she wants to say goodbye to me before I leave...and I don"t even want to think about talking to her again, because that shit ate me up before.

Thanks.

Gryeyes_foh

shitlord
OhSeven said:
Every relationship has a dominant one and a submissive one, the only thing the changes is the difference in power between the two.

There is no such thing as a perfect 50/50 partnership, you can get it to 51/49 but someone will ALWAYS have a greater stake in the relationship than the partner however slight it might be. These guidelines give the power to you, the degree you take it is up to you. Unless you don"t want to be the dominant one in the relationship then by all means do the opposite of these guidelines.
This is silly for so many reasons. For one you are tying dominance/submission to having a "greater stake" in the relationship. The two things have nothing to do with each other. The dominant one could easily be more dependent on the passive one. You can be dominant and still be the one with a greater investment in the relationship and a dependency on the "weaker" one. Which is fairly likely if you follow a fucking list like that.

People invest themselves differently you cannot break it down to a simple % of investment. In a healthy relationship there is give and take. If you consciously estimate your percentile of dominance it is certain you are a fucking douche bag and your relationship is shit.

Those guidelines are not only moronic but seem to be written by a 14 year old. If you want to be a douche bag by all means follow those guidelines. When you grow up maybe you will discover why playing infantile mind games so you can retain an illusion of dominance is both counterproductive (cant fake the funk) and scummy (lawls conscious manipulation to mask my feelings!).

Also, if you had a dominant personality you wouldn"t need to try so fucking hard.

OMGS DOOD DUNT CALL FER 4 DAYS OR UR DOMINANCE % WILL PLUMMETZ!

Seths_foh

shitlord
munky150 said:
I should just pick my shit up and never contact her again right?
Not necessarily, but you need to take a break that lasts a lot longer than a couple of weeks. Take some time to process the relationship and see if there is anything you would have done differently so you can work on it for future relationships. Try and grow a little and hopefully she will do the same. Then after a while you will either have grown enough to feel you"re ready to contact her or you won"t but either way you"ll be in a much better place to start a new relationship with either her or someone else.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
munky150 said:
Oh boy, well, I guess I"ll post my story here.

Just turned 25, dated a girl for 4 years. Fucking gorgeous. I met her when I got stationed in Portland, OR in the military. During the military stint, I made it known I wanted to move back home to Texas; she was not up for this, and insisted staying in Oregon. I stayed, as I this was my first real "serious" relationship ever and was also able to start working on my degree faster here (I graduate in June). We lived together most of this time (3+ years), so things moved pretty quickly.

I essentially took care of most of the bills, as well as fully paying the rent for us for about 2 1/2 years since she couldn"t afford it. During these initial years, it became very obvious to me she had insecurity issues (a common theme here apparently) and if I had any contact with the opposite sex, I got 100 questions. This led to many arguments, and eventually led me to distrusting the relationship myself. We also got into an argument during this time where she moved out and lived on her own for about 6 months (we still dated), although she accumulated massive debt (about 8k in 6 months) and eventually had to move back in with me.

Anyways, last year in August we broke up. Kinda of out of nowhere, kind of not - she had been unhappy for awhile and I had also was just exhausted from a very long summer of internships/school/personal shit that had happened. I also really began to realize she wasn"t doing much with her life... she had barely completed any community college and really didn"t seem to have any plans to go back (she said she wanted to, but never acted on it due to $$). However, I didn"t want it to end, and was pretty torn up about it. Both her and her mother guilt tripped the shit out of me, and I ate it all up. I actually almost moved back home to Texas even though I had begun my final year of school here. It was a pretty nasty breakup, for me anyways - she essentially began dating right away, and was even hanging out with a guy about 10 days after we broke up (her shit was still in the apt). I think the thought of her being with someone else is what mainly killed me, and I really fought like a blind moron to get her back through it all... I ended up meeting with her in November to "catch up". Find out she"s slept with 2 guys, and is kind of seeing one or something. We hang out for quite some time, and things just turn bad, and I leave and tell her I won"t be contacting her again. A few weeks go by (and I don"t contact her), and she calls me crying, saying she misses me, etc. Obviously...I cave.

We talk/text for a few days, begin hanging out, etc. During the breakup I went on some dates with some girls just to get back in the field or at least put myself out there, although I wasn"t really ready yet. Obviously this makes her feel uncomfortable (see insecurity issues), even though I hadn"t really done much physically. We continue to hang out, and get in some arguments over things that happened during our breakup. Anyways, we end up "officially" getting back together back in early Feb. Things were good for the most part; then she flipped out on me because a girl moved into the house I now live in. I clearly have no control over moves into this house, and wasn"t interested whatsoever, but insecurity reared its head again and she freaked out over it. I was also still in turmoil about staying here or moving back to Texas; I had an incredible job offer here, however I had just learned on New Year"s Day my father was diagnosed with lung cancer. In my mind, however, I had essentially made the decision moving back home was more important. Things continue to break down until she got upset at me this past Saturday morning for not calling her in the morning asking if she wanted to hang out, and said I was acting as if I didn"t want to see her. She broke it off, and told me I needed to come by and get my things. I tried to talk things out with her, but she wasn"t having it.

Anyways, she has been texting me this week asking me how I am, and saying how "hard" this is. As we speak, she"s texting me telling me she has no plans to date anyone and hopes I don"t either. I am going over tomorrow to get my things.

I really want to move on here - I"m tired of feeling this pit in my chest. I mean, I literally feel exhausted. I also have to bang out my last term here which is packed full of courses, and I"m not looking forward to it while feeling this way. I genuinely love the girl (even after typing all of this and reading it, it makes me seem like a fucking pussy) but this clearly wont work. I also now have an incredibly large and difficult issue to deal with in my father who has limited time left here, which isn"t helping.

After everything I"ve read here...I should just pick my shit up and never contact her again right? I"ve already dropped off of facebook until I feel ready to even have the possibility of seeing pictures of her again (we have alot of the same friends). I graduate in June and plan on getting the fuck out of here ASAP. Any advice, comments, or whatever is helpful. She"s already talking about how she wants to say goodbye to me before I leave...and I don"t even want to think about talking to her again, because that shit ate me up before.

Thanks.
Fuck bitches, get money. You dont act like that after a 4+ year relationship if you really cared about someone, she misses the fact you took care of her, not cared for her.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Completely agree. It"s hard but you already know what you gotta do, man. She"s a user and abuser.