Girls who broke your heart thread

Brad2770

Fair enough. I should think before I type. Though I dont consider myself a pussy, but more of the fact I am inexperienced with a woman that can take charge vs. sitting back and not applying anything to the possible relationship.
It should have been more like this-

[story of what happened]

question- "What should I expect from a woman/girl that obviously knows what she wants? Is it something that could be a problem or a blessing?"

Surprisingly enough, i take a lot of what you guys say in here to heart (within the last six months). It has led me to some successful encounters and kept me from some disasters. You gentlemen are 100% right (Most of you were right about the art teacher). With that said, is this a woman/girl that could be a decent chick or is this some kind of daddy issue that is showing through?

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
This woman is a perfect gratification bang so you can learn how to not give a shit what women think or say.

Especially when she is obviously excited that she has you around her finger within such a short amount of time.

Show her different. She doesn"t own shit. Get pics, bang it hard, move to the next one.

19yrs old, who gives a fuck about this one. Maybe you can even make her dad pissed at you as well so you can fuck up her next man for the lulz.

He thinks he is all big and bad with his car dealership. Make him stay up late at night worrying about her. That"s how you win the game.

Darus Grey_foh

shitlord
So I decided after many years to try dating again, I put up my profile, followed a lot of advice here and elsewhere about content and tone.

No problems there, I"ve had nearly 30 women message me within a week(I assume they sort by income and education and I"m towards the top...we all know it). I"m cynical at best, no surprise.

Maybe I"ll have fun stories in the future, but that"s not the exact thing I want to address.

What is with "outdoors" being a "thing" in women"s profiles? Is this advice they get from other women about what men like?

It seems like the majority of girls...and I live in an urban/suburban area all describe themselves in terms of their love of the outdoors; well most of them look like they rarely even leave the house, and another chunk definitely shouldn"t leave it for the public good.

I know that these women don"t go fucking camping, so now I"m wondering what kind of advice females get for their profiles...

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Darus Grey said:
What is with "outdoors" being a "thing" in women"s profiles? Is this advice they get from other women about what men like?

It seems like the majority of girls...and I live in an urban/suburban area all describe themselves in terms of their love of the outdoors; well most of them look like they rarely even leave the house, and another chunk definitely shouldn"t leave it for the public good.

I know that these women don"t go fucking camping, so now I"m wondering what kind of advice females get for their profiles...
Tell them all you love the outdoors. Read FoH all day, ignore her ass, demand sex because you have been looking at the PGT all day when she thinks you"ve actually been productive doing high-tech interweb shit.

That"s how I roll.

Don"t even attempt to understand their position, it will only hurt yourself. SHE should be the one understanding YOUR position, and not saying a goddamn thing about it.

2 across the eyes if she wants to go hiking. Make sure you get udder pics first.

Darus Grey_foh

shitlord
Brad2770 said:
They are all "Down to Earth" too.

...especially the heavy ones.
I lol"d.

Though a kind of serious question/concern. Let"s be realistic, I"m not like you guys at all... I"m serially monogamous. I can"t just slay thousands of bitches and be satisfied with that; if I was I"d have been doing it this whole time. In my mind(and probably true, but it"s hard to have perspective about yourself), a big reason of why I"ve abstained from dating for so long is simply because 18-24~ yr old women are simply not relationship material; as a man it"s pretty hard to "date up" in age so I"ve been biding my time for awhile with the occasional fling here and there when the need arises. Much of the men in my family are very similar, all very "one woman" kinda guys; I imagine it"s genetic and to some extent cultural, but when I get "in" to a woman so to speak, I"m not even attracted to other women anymore, it"s like that entire center just shuts off. It"s a very different experience than what I read about on places like this.

I"m now old enough for the 24-28 crowd, women who"ve completed their masters or are a ways through their PHD program, my target audience basically.

Has anyone been in this situation, I"m clearly looking for a long-term partner but it always seems akward to frame contact in that way. Women on the other-hand don"t seem to find it an issue, many of those who contact me basically wasted their youth on education and careers and are all in "omg I"m almost 30 and need a MAN" mode... it is REALLY hard to sift through the ones who have any interest in me and separate them from the ones who at this point in their lives will basically take any man they can get as long as he meets their income/education/lifestyle expectations...

I dunno what to think of the whole thing, I sometimes feel like in the game of life, you guys selected easy and I"m playing on nightmare mode(especially when they find out I"m totally against marriage and I shatter all their dreams and emotional indoctrination; and they settle for some guy who will beat them because he was willing to sign a piece of paper...lolz)

I signed up for the usuals like POF/OKC, I also signed up for a couple of long-term specific websites like pof"s EVOW. I"m kind of interested to see how different if any the crowds actually are.

One thing I noticed right off the bat though...practically every single chick on evow has 1-3 kids; literally almost all of them so far. A long-term commitment website filled with nothing but women who did the single thing that makes them unmarriable, hilarious.

Also lol@this particular profile, perfect example of what I was referring to before...least she didn"t say she was down to earth.
Spoiler Alert, click show to read:
lolwtffff.jpg

Lemeran

Lord Nagafen Raider
Im not 100% sure kegkilla and tyen are one person, Brad fuck her like its the last time you"ll ever have sex, she"ll be wrapped around your finger for years whenever you want her.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Brad2770 said:
She said "Aww, thats so cute. But I am busy all weekend. i will let you know when we are going out."
hahahaha

Can u give me her phone number? I love her

Anyway, she probably eats men for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. She"s probably used to being in control 100% of the time. That means that she"s the exact type of girl that you can ROYALLY fuck with & play every game in the book & nothing could possibly get you laid faster, easier, and better.

First, let her make plans, agree, then cancel on her with some vague excuse "something came up, I can"t meet tomorrow."

Profit (the rest of the games can continue later)

intelnavi_foh

shitlord
Tyen said:
Tell them all you love the outdoors. Read FoH all day, ignore her ass, demand sex because you have been looking at the PGT all day when she thinks you"ve actually been productive doing high-tech interweb shit.

That"s how I roll.

Don"t even attempt to understand their position, it will only hurt yourself. SHE should be the one understanding YOUR position, and not saying a goddamn thing about it.

2 across the eyes if she wants to go hiking. Make sure you get udder pics first.
Best advice evar.

Divinefactor_foh

shitlord
Dabamf said:
First, let her make plans, agree, then cancel on her with some vague excuse "something came up, I can"t meet tomorrow."

Profit (the rest of the games can continue later)
Shit you give 24 hours notice to someone that you are cancelling?!

I think more along the lines of 2 hours. Depending on how long you think she will take to get ready for your plans. Perfect timing would be 10 minutes AFTER she starts to get ready.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Divinefactor said:
Shit you give 24 hours notice to someone that you are cancelling?!

I think more along the lines of 2 hours. Depending on how long you think she will take to get ready for your plans. Perfect timing would be 10 minutes AFTER she starts to get ready.
Yeah, that"s a great idea pussy slayer.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
She was forward and asked him out. That doesn"t equate to girl only fucks guys who treat her like shit. If she"s daddy"s girl it"s quite the opposite actually.

Divinefactor_foh

shitlord
I think you missed the frame control struggle going on with Brad and the girl.

She baited him into asking her out and he "took control" only to be denied. Then castrating him with the following:

Originally Posted by Brad2770
She said "Aww, thats so cute. But I am busy all weekend. i will let you know when we are going out."

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
I saw it. Brad isn"t in control. He can accept that and go for the ride and see where it takes him or he can do timid attempts at control like the one you suggested and get left behind.

This isn"t hot girl with daddy issues needs to be put down to find a guy interesting. The girl is interested, but she wants to be the boss. The thing to do right now isn"t to try to prove otherwise, it"s to let her think she is.

Brad2770

Got a little more info on her-

Daddy pays all of her credit cards. She works, but he expects her to save every cent. (Works at her dad"s dealership and some sort of daycare/exercise place for children)

She had to get a restraining order on last boyfriend because he was stalking and harassing her and at some point shook her and shoved her against a wall.

She speaks 4 languages fluently.

She has a 7 face. She has the Italian nose for sure. She has a 9 body. Crazy flat stomach. But her friendliness and attitude are a 10 easy.

She keeps telling me she is going to kick my ass in Modern Warfare (she loves video games).

and I guess I will throw up a pic. This was last year. She plays/ed Lacrosse.

Jalynfane

Phank 2002
It seems like her father has taken control of every part of her life from the get go, assuredly trying to groom her into superwoman, unfortunately since that is the type of attitude she has experienced all the long, she will attempt to displace that onto whoever she chooses as a mate.

It is very likely she is a great person, at the cost of being in complete control of things around her, leaving nothing to chance that she can.

Very interesting would be if she can ever realize she is a controller and take steps to allow others to assert themselves in her life. I have attached a picture of you two in five years: