Girls who broke your heart thread

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Jx3 said:
Whats Smart: run for the fucking hills
Whats Awesome: Troll like you"ve never trolled before and then post the shenanigans.
this

avgeek_foh

shitlord
Random situation update....

Last night we went out for dinner and coffee...the coffee shop is right across the street from a trendy college town bar. She checked in at the bar as one of her male personas and tagged one of her female personas....then commented on the check in as herself that she was there too with some other guy!

This morning she posted on the same check in as one of her males that he was going to bring her coffee and an aleave.

Its as if she has this complete other life all set up in place for Bob to impress or make him jealous.

Yutnopash_sl

shitlord
She"s either a spy or completely batshit insane. Either way I hope this doesn"t end with her or a persona of her"s drugging you, cutting off your dick, and tossing it into the garbage disposal...

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
avgeek said:

Last night we went out for dinner and coffee...the coffee shop is right across the street from a trendy college town bar. She checked in at the bar as one of her male personas and tagged one of her female personas....then commented on the check in as herself that she was there too with some other guy!

This morning she posted on the same check in as one of her males that he was going to bring her coffee and an aleave.

Its as if she has this complete other life all set up in place for Bob to impress or make him jealous.
Dude you totally need to confront her on this shit. That is fucking wack. It can only end good, amirite??

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
avgeek said:

Is she on the uberman sleep cycle?

Leadaas

Dindu Nuffin
As already mentioned, get out before she cuts your dick off. Then change the passwords to her male accounts and share nude pictures of her on their walls, talking about what a whore she is. Never mention the key logger, laugh, move to korea, and bang slanted vagina you meet online until you die from a fulfilling sex induced heart attack.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Don"t do any of the shit anyone in here is telling you to do. So she has 6 facebook accounts and posts as different people.... how is that anything to do with your relationship? If you are happy just leave it the fuck alone. Take it from someone who didn"t leave it alone and has been miserable ever since. LEAVE. IT. ALONE.

Vinen

God is dead
Camerous Valde Unus said:
Don"t do any of the shit anyone in here is telling you to do. So she has 6 facebook accounts and posts as different people.... how is that anything to do with your relationship? If you are happy just leave it the fuck alone. Take it from someone who didn"t leave it alone and has been miserable ever since. LEAVE. IT. ALONE.
I dunno, I think this goes past being an epic level trolololol.

avgeek_foh

shitlord
Camerous Valde Unus said:
My issue with it is...all of this makes her a compulsive liar and a bit of a sociopath. And seriously, if she is capable of all this there ain"t nothing stopping her from doing it to me.

As for being miserable....I"d rather be single than live in a relationship built on lies.

Vinen

God is dead
avgeek said:
My issue with it is...all of this makes her a compulsive liar and a bit of a sociopath. And seriously, if she is capable of all this there ain"t nothing stopping her from doing it to me.

As for being miserable....I"d rather be single than live in a relationship built on lies.
Shes no more of a sociopath then the average poster on this forum.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Vinen said:
Shes no more of a sociopath then the average poster on this forum.
Calling her a sociopath may be more than a little extreme, but I don"t see how any of us (other than Screamfeeder, natch) is remotely comparable. Perhaps you could explain what you mean?

I"ve personally never heard of someone creating multiple fake personas online in an effort to impress people they know offline. It"s really, really strange.