Girls who broke your heart thread

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
projectoffset said:
So....I live in SF/Oakland, and I"m 20....and I just got a message on OKC from a 32 year old business owner who basically flies to an apartment she has near the city about 2 times every month...and she said we should "do something," and then gave me her skype.

What am I looking at here? Fuckfest? Possibly a wife looking to get something on the side? I"m 11-12 years younger than her. Kind of difficult to imagine something else. Thoughts?

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
Sorry, but exactly why are you staying with her? Because she cares about you? She probably did before, even during the time you were going to skip the country on a plane.

Why drag out something that"s only going to feel even shittier down the road after you"ve literally wasted one another"s time? You have a year, maybe two or three where you can use the whole, "I learned a lot" line. Anything beyond that is time you could have spent with someone else who probably doesn"t have 1,001 conditions attached to loving you.

Seths_foh

shitlord
projectoffset said:
So....I live in SF/Oakland, and I"m 20....and I just got a message on OKC from a 32 year old business owner who basically flies to an apartment she has near the city about 2 times every month...and she said we should "do something," and then gave me her skype.

What am I looking at here? Fuckfest? Possibly a wife looking to get something on the side? I"m 11-12 years younger than her. Kind of difficult to imagine something else. Thoughts?
All of the above since you"re not even old enough to go get a drink with. Get pics, then have fun. Beware wrathful hubby tracking you down later, but what is life without a little risk?

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
Or it"s a man!

--
Question for the masses. Which dating website do those of you who are relatively normal think is the best? Also, for the 3 of you who are gay and not whores, where does one create a profile for her gay? I want to get my gays gay out of the picture, and my gay has codependency issues...So I need a replacement for him first.

Are you allowed to make profiles on dating websites for your friends (straight or gay and because they"re too retarded to be trusted to pick men on their own)?

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Not gay, but I"d be mighty pissed if someone made a profile for me on a dating website, even with the best of intentions.

Seths said:
All of the above since you"re not even old enough to go get a drink with. Get pics, then have fun. Beware wrathful hubby tracking you down later, but what is life without a little risk?
Haha, the sad part is that it probably wouldn"t be hard for him to do so if she helped him. Meaning, yeah, she is married. Talked to her last night. Pretty much according to plan - discreet fwb.

She said she was bored with him sexually. I would have started to say something but I realized that"s none of my business really. Anyway, I"m gonna give it a shot. She"ll be here in 2 weeks or so. She"s also willing to try a few things like toys/restraints as well as anal (last one will probably fail as usual - all chicks I"ve been with have been terrified of it even if they wanted to try).

I did get a few nudes. May upload later. Still...I sort of feel like a douche since I"m going to be helping her cheat on this guy. Yeah - I know, if not me someone else. But still. Somehow that doesn"t fully justify it for me.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
You are not allowed to bang that dude"s wife unless you post the nudes here. Failure to do so render"s you a complete douche.

Then we can judge if she is even worth the infidelity.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Ravvenn said:
Question for the masses. Which dating website do those of you who are relatively normal think is the best?
Adult Friend Finder?

I kid, I kid.

Rav, of all the ones I tried, OK was still the best...I think it kinda may seem otherwise or get a bad wrap here because of all the messing around we"ve all done on it here. Unless you wanna pay, then you could probably try eharmony, i have a couple friends who did well on that, one of them is female.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Dating websites seem extremely different based upon your location. In my area Match was pretty vacant, PoF was extremely populated and OKC was just "ok." You really need to try it out for yourself and just see which one works. Not like making a profile on each is a bad thing. The wider the net the more fish you catch.

The Ancient said:
You are not allowed to bang that dude"s wife unless you post the nudes here. Failure to do so render"s you a complete douche.

Then we can judge if she is even worth the infidelity.
Well, I"m rethinking it at this point, so I may not even do it. I"m trying to justify it to my conscience but it"s really not working.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Ravvenn said:
Question for the masses. Which dating website do those of you who are relatively normal think is the best?
I met my wife on match.com. We"ve been happily together for four years. Like anything else, you get what you put into it - I will warn you that there were a lot of crazies, uglies, and generally undesirable chicks on there in the New Brunswick, NJ area. I preferred the online dating scene because I didn"t do anything social to meet chicks; I pretty much exclusively gamed and studied at a small military academy that had a handful of female cadets who were mostly butches or fresh out of high school.

As to your other question, I haven"t been to the site since we met, but last I remember there was "male seeking male," and "female seeking female" options.