Girls who broke your heart thread

Awlbiste_sl

shitlord
Camerous Valde Unus said:
This woman has 3 kids and only works part time cleaning houses.
Pretty much could have stopped there. The one-time sex thing is whatever, the kid sleeping by the bed with both of you in it was fucked up enough.

RUN LIKE THE WIND.

Yutnopash_sl

shitlord
I have been dating this chick for 3 weeks now. My cousin set us up. My cousin is female and this is one of her old girl friends, IE they have had sex and were seeing each other before she went back to 100% guys. This woman has 3 kids and only works part time cleaning houses.
My cousin is female and this is one of her old girl friends, IE they have had sex and were seeing each other before she went back to 100% guys. This woman has 3 kids and only works part time cleaning houses.
You answered your own question second line in.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ok I have something to post here and I am just curious as to everyone"s take on it... I know what I think I should do but maybe I am just gun shy or something.

I have been dating this chick for 3 weeks now. My cousin set us up. My cousin is female and this is one of her old girl friends, IE they have had sex and were seeing each other before she went back to 100% guys. This woman has 3 kids and only works part time cleaning houses.

Ok enough back story here are the things that bother me:

1) We have had sex a few times but only once at a time. Any time we got to have sex a 2nd time she has some reason why she doesn"t want to, IE she is tired, sleepy, not feeling well, ect. I am not a one time person and it frustrates me to no end. I went to FL for a week and came back a couple days early. She came and stayed the night with me Thurs night. Again the 1 time sex thing. I say something to her and she says we"ll do it more than once in the morning. Next morning we have sex and 7 mins or so later I am ready to go again. She tries once again to persuade me not to but this time I am not going to take no for an answer unless she has a really good reason. She doesn"t so we proceed. I go to put it in and about break my cock off... she has become completely dry... I mean BONE DRY. I try to get her wet again but to no avail... I spend 30 minutes doing every thing I know of to get her wet again... I have no lube handy... I try to fuck her anyway and the result is I now have a friction burn on the head of my cock.. which hurts like fuck btw when I go to piss but any way... she then informs me that this is why she didn"t want me to do her more than once at a time because it takes a long time for her to build back up and get wet again... WTF... I hate the feel of lube and I hate only getting off once in a session. I know this may sound stupid and petty but it is what it is.

2) We went and picked her son up yesterday and he asked to stay the night with us. I said sure. Well he is scared of being alone so I made him a pallet next to my bed so he can sleep in the room with us. She strips down to panties and a bra RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM. He is setting there staring at his mother"s body like he wants to get a piece... I am just laying there dumbfounded... he then asks her why she isn"t sleeping naked... she says I have never slept naked in front of you hush... he says yes you have! every time John would come over you would sleep naked with him. She tells him to hush and go to sleep. I mean WTF?? What kind of person strips naked in front of their kid?

3) She wakes me up this morning stroking my cock... she has the sheet thrown over her hand and is just stroking my cock like there is no tomorrow... I wake up and am like WTF are you doing?? Your SON is laying beside us! She"s like he"s a sleep shhh and let me get you off. I look over and he is staring at me... needless to say that killed my erection pronto... What kind of a person jacks a man off with their child laying not 3 feet away?

Are these normal behaviors for people with kids? Or am I dealing with a complete crazy person?
Classic post. Obvious advice is obvious. Take the first train out of crazytown.

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
1) We have had sex a few times but only once at a time. Any time we got to have sex a 2nd time she has some reason why she doesn"t want to, IE she is tired, sleepy, not feeling well, ect. I am not a one time person and it frustrates me to no end. I went to FL for a week and came back a couple days early. She came and stayed the night with me Thurs night. Again the 1 time sex thing. I say something to her and she says we"ll do it more than once in the morning. Next morning we have sex and 7 mins or so later I am ready to go again. She tries once again to persuade me not to but this time I am not going to take no for an answer unless she has a really good reason. She doesn"t so we proceed. I go to put it in and about break my cock off... she has become completely dry... I mean BONE DRY. I try to get her wet again but to no avail... I spend 30 minutes doing every thing I know of to get her wet again... I have no lube handy... I try to fuck her anyway and the result is I now have a friction burn on the head of my cock.. which hurts like fuck btw when I go to piss but any way... she then informs me that this is why she didn"t want me to do her more than once at a time because it takes a long time for her to build back up and get wet again... WTF... I hate the feel of lube and I hate only getting off once in a session. I know this may sound stupid and petty but it is what it is.
Spit man, lots and lots of spit. And the kid thing is kind of weird. Just enjoy that for what it is and get out sometime soon, she sounds like a piece of work lol.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ok I have something to post here and I am just curious as to everyone"s take on it... I know what I think I should do but maybe I am just gun shy or something.

Ok enough back story here are the things that bother me:

2) We went and picked her son up yesterday and he asked to stay the night with us. I said sure. Well he is scared of being alone so I made him a pallet next to my bed so he can sleep in the room with us. She strips down to panties and a bra RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM. He is setting there staring at his mother"s body like he wants to get a piece... I am just laying there dumbfounded... he then asks her why she isn"t sleeping naked... she says I have never slept naked in front of you hush... he says yes you have! every time John would come over you would sleep naked with him. She tells him to hush and go to sleep. I mean WTF?? What kind of person strips naked in front of their kid?

3) She wakes me up this morning stroking my cock... she has the sheet thrown over her hand and is just stroking my cock like there is no tomorrow... I wake up and am like WTF are you doing?? Your SON is laying beside us! She"s like he"s a sleep shhh and let me get you off. I look over and he is staring at me... needless to say that killed my erection pronto... What kind of a person jacks a man off with their child laying not 3 feet away?

Are these normal behaviors for people with kids? Or am I dealing with a complete crazy person?
Are you really fucking asking advice on this? ARE YOU FUCKING REALLY ASKING FOR ADVICE HERE?

JESUS CHRIST

Are you really that fucking desperate that you have to... I don"t even, god damn you"re stupid dude. This woman is a one of a kind, you should get her pregnant and marry her instantly.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Sutekh said:
This woman is a one of a kind, you should get her pregnant and marry her instantly.
That"s what I thought too Sutekh! Thanks man!! I appreciate that and will get right on it. *sigh of relief* And I thought I was crazy!

Silver Knight of the Realm
Crazy bitch shit
Bro, suggest that she get you off with her mouth/hands/feet/rear entry/titties before you do the deed first, then go with the vagoo. As for the kid watching,

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iD1Xjdr1TbM?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Darus Grey_foh

shitlord
The jerking off thing is weird...I don"t see why undressing is though, it"s family, who cares?

I personally think it"s more weird you"re sitting there picturing the kid wanting a piece of his mom...

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Darus Grey said:
The jerking off thing is weird...I don"t see why undressing is though, it"s family, who cares?

I personally think it"s more weird you"re sitting there picturing the kid wanting a piece of his mom...
Yes cause obviously I have no idea what a little boy is thinking when he is sitting there watching a woman undress...

Awlbiste_sl

shitlord
Darus Grey said:

The undressing thing I guess depends on the age of the kid. After a certain age it"s a little inappropriate. Mostly though, what sort of parent is perfectly okay with getting (mostly) naked into bed with some dude she"s only been seeing for three weeks?

Maybe things are different these days but I doubt as a kid I even would have met any boyfriends my mom had only been seeing for less than a month.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Undressing in front of her kid isn"t weird. Undressing--in front of a man she is casually sleeping with--in front of her kid is weird. Doing sexual things in front of her kid is really weird, and doing sexual things in front of her kid with a man who she is only casually seeing is really fuckin weird.

And by weird I mean she"s a terrible mother. Marry her and save the day

W

Wrathcaster

I"ve been doing the OkCupid thing for a month or so after splitting from my ex and having no luck whatsoever. I normally don"t have trouble starting something up through the internets but it"s always been through facebook, or before facebook became so popular, instant messaging. I"ve banged a half dozen or so women almost solely using social networking as a springboard but 90% of the time it was someone I"d already met in person through friends or school but I can"t get anything going through OkCupid. It"s my first experience with an online dating site and the casual seemingly innocent conversations that worked so well in the past haven"t worked at all through this platform. I get contacted fairly frequently by attractive women, and almost always get responses back from women I contact but after a few messages it goes nowhere and I never get to the point of actually meeting up.

I"m not going about it as a creeper or clearly desperate for sex douche repeatedly asking to meet up or hook up, and I mostly just bullshit about music, school, shared interests or whatever but it never goes anywhere. Not really sure what I"m doing wrong here. Not trying to be arrogant but I"m a pretty attractive guy with a good body and it shows in my pics, and my profile indicates I"m almost done with school for a high-paying career field Figured I could snag a few "respectable" chicks or just shallow gold-diggers for a quick bang... I don"t actually say I"m going to make lots of money and be rich though, it"s just implied. I just never get past idle chatter. I"m somewhat selective and only hit up women that are clearly attractive and don"t clash with deal-breakers (no kids, "I LOVE JEEBUS THA LAWD" religious types, fatties, or complete and obvious idiots). Thus, I haven"t actively conversed with more than 10-15 women but can"t seem to get to the phase of meeting in person.

Any tips on getting past messaging stage? I"ve got confidence and looks on my side in person, and can usually seal the deal and get laid on first date/encounter... I just can"t get there using the dating site.

Lusiphur_foh

shitlord
Wrathcaster said:
I"m somewhat selective and only hit up women that are clearly attractive and don"t clash with deal-breakers (no kids, "I LOVE JEEBUS THA LAWD" religious types, fatties, or complete and obvious idiots).
You are messaging the ones that are getting hundreds of messages a day. You will need to do more to stand out from the herd I am afraid.

W

Wrathcaster

Awlbiste said:
What exactly happens when you ask them out somewhere?
Normally, if we"re still talking I just mention casually something like, "we should hang out" and the chick"s usually down, but I don"t really have a follow up and fall out of contact. A few times I didn"t get a response at all and just said fuck it. For example, the last chick I was talking to I said something to the effect of, you seem cool, want to chill sometime? The response I get is "depends, do u smoke? if so then definitely" to which I say yeah but my hookup moved away. She says hers did too and I haven"t talked to her in days.

I guess I haven"t been assertive enough. IRL, I don"t normally have to ask women out, they ask me. Again, not trying to be arrogant but it"s just the way it happens most of the time. I talk to a chick for a while and I get invited out. Whenever I ask a woman to come out with me, it"s almost always informal and in a party situation, and I don"t really have to do anything. After hanging out I"ll hit her up and see if she wants get dinner or something and that"s the most I"ll do. Basically I"ve fallen into bad habits by having sex and relationships given to me, rather than going out and getting them through affirmative efforts. When you don"t really have to try, it"s hard to get experience trying.

I just don"t have much experience asking someone out on a date. It"s typically not how I start relationships or get laid... In person or talking with someone I already know, it just sort of works for me and I roll from there, but I"ve never had much luck with randoms unless it"s a drunken hookup at a bar or concert or something. I definitely don"t use pickup lines or cliches, and I feel like a total weird cheeseball hitting on people I don"t know at all.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
I"ve had the same issue lately, I don"t rush into asking for a date. I"ll casually chat on and off with someone for a week or more, seem like we"re hitting it off, then suddenly they poof, or the second I suggest meeting they stop responding.

I swear most of them get off on having lots of guys trying to get with them on dating sites with no intention of actually meeting anyone.

It"s also frustrating that I have to carry a conversation for two people, I have to ask the open ended questions, I have to come up with new topics to talk about, I have to end the awkward silences, I"ve forced myself the rule of 3 messages without responses = give up and move on. Online dating has spoiled far too many girls with far too many desperate guys so they act like a bunch of spoiled bitches.