Girls who broke your heart thread

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Ser Kegkilla said:
eli doesn"t choke, that"s a tom brady move.

tom-brady-crying.jpg
Tears of boredom with only 3 rings, clearly. "There"s something greater out there for me."

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Chris Chan wasn"t afraid to approach random women at the mall and tell them they"re beautiful.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Drinsic said:
Tears of boredom with only 3 rings, clearly. "There"s something greater out there for me."
and that was when tom brady discovered his passion for choreographed dance.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gIKwIywWnh0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I"m not exactly a pats nor Brady fan but if the game of life is a competition Brady is winning it. Rich as fuck, has SB rings and is married to an international super model who also makesmoremoney than him.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
A much easier to way to surpass Montana"s legend than getting 5 rings. He should"ve got on that shit sooner.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
When it"s obvious and no one falls for it, it"s no longer trolling. It"s just stupidity.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Sutekh said:
When it"s obvious and no one falls for it, it"s no longer trolling. It"s just stupidity.
I forget if it was you or a_skeleton_03...

But did you have that GF who played on P99 named Crow? She was a total bitch and I"m glad I trolled her.

Just some random 2 cents since I"m harvesting mad lulz.

P.S. You and Zehn are faggots for chasing off Alcestsis.

trex

Queen Bee
Sutekh said:
Oh sorry, Sutekh, I didn"t realize you had no sense of humor. I"ll get a serious answer for you.

What do I think about the EQ browser? I think that I don"t even know how to begin to even THINK about starting to answer that question (bonus points if you can name that movie). I think that I hear about the EQ browser all the FUCKING time like it is some cancer cure... not to mention every friend/family member D ever has met of mine also gets to hear about it. I"m sick of talking about the EQ browser. That"s what I think. How is that for you?

Come at me.

trex

Queen Bee
Erronius said:
^^^ Confirmed Salty
If you think Big Salty would say that shit about his pride and joy craft project, than you are dumber than I thought you were.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
You both are homosexual. EQ browser cures cancer.

lol @ trex trolling the fuck out of trolls.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Trexmussen said:
If you think Big Salty would say that shit about his pride and joy craft project, than you are dumber than I thought you were.
If you think I am taking any of these shenanigans seriously then you are dumber than I thought you were.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Erronius said:
If you think I am taking any of these shenanigans seriously then you are dumber than I thought you were.
LOL YOUR GETTING TROLLED SO HARD FAGGOT