Girls who broke your heart thread

The Foler_sl

shitlord
Love watchin two nerds arguing over who plays the better mmo. Suckers don"t realize they both lose at life by wasting their time on a video game, queue retard Olympics meme.

Edit - Sutekh I cant remember are you the fat one with the fixie or is that ham?

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Foler said:
Love watchin two nerds arguing over who plays the better mmo. Suckers don"t realize they both lose at life by wasting their time on a video game, queue retard Olympics meme.

Edit - Sutekh I cant remember are you the fat one with the fixie or is that ham?
Shit son, I never played that game. That"s Ham, no single gear bike for me.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Foler said:
Sorry I always confuse you, ham and another poster I can"t remember at the moment.
We were going to meet up at vanishing isle down in Port Orange before you vanished for months and months. Don"t you remember? Me/you/Mippo meet up.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah he was going to show us his sweet new MMA move that his sensei taught him. When you have someone in a headlock you use your hooked beak to peck their eyes out.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Tyen said:
Sounds like you jelly of my:

1. Celeb Status
2. Ability to pick up women irl
3. My plethora of positive nets

How exactly are you coming at me again?
so how did you and trex meet?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Sutekh said:
Yeah he was going to show us his sweet new MMA move that his sensei taught him. When you have someone in a headlock you use your hooked beak to peck their eyes out.
lol hard at this

The Foler_sl

shitlord
Sutekh said:
We were going to meet up at vanishing isle down in Port Orange before you vanished for months and months. Don"t you remember? Me/you/Mippo meet up.
Lol ya, I can never remember which one of you guys lives where. Aren"t you in ft lauderdale or am I thinking of someone else. It"s called disappearing island btw bro, gotta learn the lingo if your gonna fit in. I haven"t had a MIppo sighting downtown lately.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Sutekh said:
Haha, awesome.

Stratos_foh

shitlord
Trexmussen said:
It"s 1,000x easier for me to get men than for any of you to get women. End of story.
reminds me of a random picture quote

Internet said:
If a key can open a bunch of locks, it?s viewed as a master key and is awesome to have. But if a lock is opened by a lot of different keys, well that?s a pretty shitty lock if you ask me.
and I don"t understand either one of you (salt/mussen) bragging about being able to get women/men. even though it"s all insults/jokes, I feel you should have more respect for yourselves as a couple.

maybe you two need relationship advice? this thread could serve.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I thought the vanishings looked good together. Totes my bad big foler. I used to live in Daytona, since moved from that crap shoot.

I think it"s really just a cry for attention, neither one of them feel loved in their relationship so they have to come to the message boards to try and get people to hate them. Like the high school complex, if there"s a girl you find cute you make fun of her, pull her hair, tease her, and shit. Tyen"s really just afraid he"s going to end up like Blonde bro, one day rock climbing and then plain Jane decides she"s bored with him and moves on to some other sorry guy. Insulting one another isn"t the answer though! You just really have to show her you love her, bring her out for a nice vegetarian meal and tell her how you really feel, if she stays you know it was meant to be, if she leaves you then you"re better off since the relationship wasn"t meant to last. But make sure you post pictures.

The Foler_sl

shitlord
Sutekh said:
I thought the vanishings looked good together. Totes my bad big foler. I used to live in Daytona, since moved from that crap shoot.
No hate pal didn"t no you were a former local. Place really is a shittown, happy 4 u.

Saban_sl

shitlord
Stratos said:
reminds me of a random picture quote

and I don"t understand either one of you (salt/mussen) bragging about being able to get women/men. even though it"s all insults/jokes, I feel you should have more respect for yourselves as a couple.

maybe you two need relationship advice? this thread could serve.
Trex is a novice lock and most people are running around with 100 picklock skill?

35i5ko.jpg

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
A woman bragging about being able to get men on a gaming message board...

Is like a man bragging about his world first kills on his online dating profile.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Stratos said:
bragging about being able to get women/men
You are surprised that when someone says "you ugly" that the response is "I have no problem finding a mate?"

The individuals that see it as bragging have little self confidence because theyt obviously feel threatened by the comment.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
If you"re asking that we"re surprised that the girl who tried to troll everyone here in turn got her self trolled and tried defending herself. The answer is no, we"re no.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I just tried the "walk up behind a random girl and tell her she"s beautiful" trick.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:And it totally worked! I was walking by a government building, it might"ve been the welfare office, and there was the cute, short girl waiting in line. I walked up behind her and said "you"re so beautiful".

She must not receive that many compliments, because as soon as I said it, she turned around with a shocked look on her face, burped, and scratched her beave. Her breath smelled like tuna fish and zoodles.

After asking me if I had some smokes or if I could buy her some tampons, she invited me to her trailer over in Shreveport.

This walking up to random girls and telling them they"re beautiful thing totally works! All I needed was a little confidence! I think the Ed Hardy shirt helped too.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
She"s already told us about all the confident 40 year old divorcees that frequent Panera Bread looking for easy hipster liberal arts majors. It"s impressing no one.