Girls who broke your heart thread

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Ravvenn said:
Now you know what to buy her tomorrow. Check out the we-vibe 2 and let me know if it"s worth the price!

------
Are all guys this "paranoid" about toys? I mean yeah, if you use them several times a week (and for long periods of time during each "session") you can desensitize your clit a bit, which makes it take longer to have an orgasm that way. But it doesn"t/shouldn"t have any impact on the g-spot orgasms from penetration.
Well she didnt have 3 at once, they were like 3 ivibe waterproof rabbit vibrators.. then got some other cool ones to mess with (Fun Factory Layaspot - Best Price)

I actually gave my most recent ex gf a we vibe, I kind of had it laying around cause I bought it for another gf before my ex but we broke up before it arrived.. soo I kept it around (lol) and then this ex came around, I said hey let"s try this thing.. didnt want to let it go to waste, it was unopened and cost $$.

Fuckin never did try it! I left it at her place, banged her, forgot about it. She used it a few times WITHOUT me, then we broke up and havent heard about it since. I"ll never know how it is I guess lol (for during sex)

I"m not paranoid about toys and I know using them doesnt limit the ways you can get off, I just believe that when you do it twice a day with toys that it lessens the ability to get off other ways. I dont have tons of research in this field as I"ve only had one gf that religiously got off using toys.

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
Zarniwoop said:
On another note, my girlfriend recently bought meThis. I was initially a bit skeptical - I mean, it"s not exactly small; however, I have had some of the best orgasms ever while using it. It is pretty amazing.
What do you mean she recently bought YOU this? Wtf man, it"s bad enough we wandered off into fingers in the ass, are you telling us your girl bought you a vibrator for you to play with your ass? And you mention it"s not exactly small? Wtf are you Fedor on a sneak attack account ready to post a pic in the reply?

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Zehn - Vhex said:
Too bad they didn"t let me keep it or I would have put it in a jar on my mantle to remind my other body parts that I don"t fuck around.
Clearly the owner of this jar means business!
Spoiler Alert, click show to read:
rasputins-penis2_061204.jpg

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I hit the weights pretty hard last night and this morning. Walked the 5 miles to work, actually helped out loaders do their job all morning, and put in my normal full 8 at customer service. So hopefully I"m exhausted enough to actually sleep tonight. I"m trying to hold out for the end of Nofap February, but if the sleeplessness keeps up, it"s my ace in the hole. I have a feeling if I don"t sleep tonight I"m going to cave hard. Valentine"s Day bs didn"t help with my horrible mood either, I almost knocked a lady out on accident, purpose, accident...

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Dabamf said:
god you"re so boring I almost can"t live knowing you exist
Well, at least having Trex post isn"t a total waste then.

Trex, tell us about your favorite lotions, I"m looking for a good butter cream one.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Erronius said:

Trex, tell us about your favorite lotions, I"m looking for a good butter cream one.
The best lotion you will ever buy.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Erronius said:

Why are you up my ass in every thread I post in? Relax buddy

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Dabamf said:
Keg getting first hand experience of people reading his post, making up 50% of the content on their own
What are you referring to?

trex

Queen Bee
Dabamf said:
god you"re so boring I almost can"t live knowing you exist
allah, you"re so repetitive, I"m almost starting to care.

Erronius said:
I"m afraid I can be no use to you here. I use Cetaphil everyday from head to toe. It"s pretty cheap and seriously amazing. Doesn"t leave that greasy lotion feeling on your skin, na`mean? If you want something thicker, I"m sure Dabamf can help you out.

Yo, Dabamf, what do you use on your stretch marks? Big E needs some help. Do you have a butter cream you love or do you stick to cocoa butter?

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Dabamf said:
Why are you up my ass in every thread I post in? Relax buddy
Yes, because I was somehow totally serious and thought Trex might push you over the edge...

Schezanna_foh

shitlord
Rhanin said:
What are some things that you guys can recommend to help me sleep. I picked up some PM aspirin from the store but they don"t really work and I"m afraid to take more than the double dose I"m already taking. I literally can"t shut my mind off long enough to relax and when I do fall asleep, the dreams wake me up pretty quick.
Meditation. It takes practice, but once you learn how to clear your mind properly you"ll find getting to sleep a lot easier. In your case specifically though I think you aren"t quite as over her as you believe. Truly let go and put her out of your thoughts and you"ll go back to normal. The letting go is the hard part, though. Another reason why I suggest meditation.