Girls who broke your heart thread

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
That was me. I typed it minutes before being featured on an episode of Maury Povich: "Help! I"m trapped in my own house!"

I think it will be airing August 15th if you"d like to watch. Thank you for your support!

Lefazz_foh

shitlord
Now that we"ve de-railed:

You know what I hate? "This". Way too overused and getting annoying.

Anyway, I will repost this picture since she is indeed gorgeous:

Zennin_foh

shitlord
JeydaX said:
Whoever gave me negative internets with this gem is a fucking moron...

Quote:
You are stupid. Bench pressing greater than your own weight is extremely hard.

Seriously? *face palm*
I dunno about you guys, and I"m sure I will get flamed for this (go ahead, whatever), but I"ve only been going to the gym (couple of hours a day at least 4-5 times a week, excessive, probably, fun, hell yes) for about 9 months and already I can bench 95lbs more than I weigh. No, I"m not a lardass, no, I don"t care about flexing my e-peen online to see how cool I am. The only reason I even give numbers like that is that with even a small amount of consistency bench pressing your own weight really isn"t very unrealistic at all from what I"ve seen. If you go even semi-regularly and know what you"re doing and still can"t bench your own weight or more I"m pretty sure you fail pretty hard.

At least, I"ve always thought this was the case, but I could be wrong....any other guys out there that lift heavy and often? I"d be interested to know if I"m wrong in thinking that it comes really easy with consistency.

nu_11_foh

shitlord
I think bench pressing your own weight would only constitute as not being "out of shape." Otherwise it"s nothing special, definately not difficult.

Regarding the thread, Etoille really fucked it up. I"d like it to get back on track. Commence internets. kthnx

P.S: Wish I could post more, but I"m currently without internet and hardly get the time to go online.

dak

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Anyway, I will repost this picture since she is indeed gorgeous:
She is the splitting image if this girl I knew in college.

We were taking a Summer session parasitology class together and went down to the beach to gather some samples. Someone broke into her car and tried to steal it messing up the ignition in the process.

She commuted from the town over so I invited her to stay over at a my place which was right across campus until she got the car fixed for a few days.

A few days turned into a few weeks, and eventually some black guy started showing up who she said was her friend from way back. Was kind of a party house so I"d let him in to chill. Few days later she tells me that a few years back he raped her, my roommates girlfriend who was also living there found out about this and expressed she didn"t want him coming around. I agreed and told him to get lost. Day later around 1am in the morning he starts banging on the door, I tell him to beat it. He comes back 10 minutes later banging on the door again for like 20 minutes. I ignore it and continue watching pinky and the brain in bed baked while the girl is freaking out. After a while I finally say fuck this grab my roommates hunting rifle open the door and tell him I"m going to blow him in half with a thirty-aught-six if he doesn"t back off my porch. He leaves and COMES BACK AGAIN standing next to the dumpster down on the corner of the place I"m staying screaming about how he wants to marry the girl. Cops show up and they allow him to leave (apparently his mother is a dispatcher).

I"m real tight with the Mexican neighbors next door who happen to be dealing a lot of drugs, I explain the situation and we agree that the cops coming around isn"t good. Few days later they catch this guy creeping around looking in my window and run him off.

The same time this is all happening the girl claims to go out running every day like five miles a day because she tells me "She has ovarian cancer in remission, can no longer have children, has to inject her ovaries daily with medicine and is trying to stay healthy and run marathons". Turns out she is actually running five miles to this black guys house.

I ask her whats up (she isn"t my girlfriend but I"m fucking her and this black guy is causing me trouble at the house hold). She tells me that her foster parents whom she was living with in the town over knew this guy raped her years ago but told her "He really loves her" anyways and have spent all these years trying to convince her that he is the one for her and they should get married.

This shit sounds too bizarre for me so I call up the parents and ask them whats up. Turns out they are some kinda weird fundamentalists and while not agreeing with the girls story do not disagree either. I come back from class the next day and the girl is in my room sobbing saying she has been kicked out of their house because they didn"t like the way that I talked to them because I said "rape", "son of a bitch" and "screwed".

Being the nice guy I am (and finding this whole chaotic chain of events a morbid curiosity while enjoying some real tight pussy) I tell her she can move her shit into my place for the last few days for the summer session to finish class. During this time she starts doing erratic things like wandering out of bed to sleep outside on the bench in her underwear holding her teddy bear and sitting in the corner of the room staring at me with her legs cross holding the bear.

Her shit is all piled up in the living room in black plastic bags (Roommates didn"t mind since they had pet rats, iguanas, tarantulas ect running around the house and the place was pretty much a junkie squat at this point). Black guy calls me up posing as a female aunt of the girl. We are sitting on the porch drunk and see right through the shit and call him on it, he hangs up on us. My roommate and I walk down to the corner store to grab some cigarettes and we see the guy peering over our fence. We yell "Hey aunt (forgot name)" he runs off. We go home and tell the Mexicans partying on the porch next to us because the story is kind of funny. They get really up in arms and are obviously sick of the guy hanging around they take off to look for him. Later that night we find out they found him and kicked his teeth in.

I booted her out the next day when the semester ends. She payed me a couple hundred bucks because she felt bad and that"s the last I saw of her my college career.

Hear from her a few years later when I"m clearing out my phone and stumble across her number. Turns out she married the black guy and had his kid.