Girls who broke your heart thread

Pinchandroll_foh

shitlord
Wounds are still fresh but I"m glad I ended it; it was a good learning experience and we"re still friends. It"s strangely cathartic to post this to a board full of strangers when I still don"t like talking about it to real life buddies.

Edit: Back together so this post is no longer relevant! Har har.

Pinchandroll said:
Wounds are still fresh but I"m glad I ended it; it was a good learning experience and we"re still friends. It"s strangely cathartic to post this to a board full of strangers when I still don"t like talking about it to real life buddies.
What better way to get over a girl than to have thousands of strangers tell you how they want to bang the girl that broke your heart?

SGT A. Capwn_foh

shitlord
Her name is Lauren, and I guess it"s my fault she ended up the way she did...

So back in highschool, I used to sell/use coke, ecstasy, acid, etc... Well, I meet this girl, we hit it off and we"re inseparable. I tried to keep her away from that part of my life as much as I could, because it was apparent to me that she had an addictive personality.. well she got into coke and ex but it never seemed that bad. So I go off and join the Army and straighten out and she makes it seem like she"s maturing to and easing away from the "party scene" aka drugs, because she needs to get her head straight for college. Cool, right?

Well, while I"m away, she"s not getting any better.. As it turns out, she tapped into her dads account (not sure how, but apparently her and her dad"s accounts were linked someway..not a banker so no idea how) and drains like $10k plus in the course of like 3 months and even resorts to literally sucking dick for coke. So I find out via friends and confront her, and she turns the tables and blames her addiction to coke/ecstasy on me and says she never wants anything else to do with me. But this is after I confronted her, her parents catch her stealing money, and she got arrested and court ordered to rehab.

But before all that, she was a really sweet girl, and I really did think she could have been the one... Doesn"t really hurt now, but it did then.

and here she is..she"s the one on the left in the first two...and you can figure out who she is in the others

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
if anyone wants some good background music while reading these depressing stories, i think this is a good choice:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PkGDrV_2ehI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PkGDrV_2ehI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Fythis said:
Probably not... She"s currently sleeping with some Israeli dude here in Asheville.
I just said looks like, not is! Where in Asheville? She looks familiar--we spent about 9 days down there this past Spring Break--mostly at Jack in the Wood because that place is awesome.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
Good luck on falling in love in a week again!
You know, I"d really like to bury the hatchet with you. Don"t know what I did to wrong you in the past, but I think we can get past that.