Girls who broke your heart thread

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
He already has/had a website, I guess no one visited it enough.
Just out of curiosity, who do you think is more pathetic? Me posting, or you guys trolling every thread and post I make? Kinda sad bro.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Vatoreus said:
Honestly, adding 3 letters that are no where near the "B" key is a bit beyond a "typo"...
I missed out a single letter and maybe a comma.

Yutnopash_sl

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
Just out of curiosity, who do you think is more pathetic? Me posting, or you guys trolling every thread and post I make? Kinda sad bro.
Honestly, I was beginning to think they"re both ex-vaginas you jilted many moons ago and are now out for revenge after forming a support group and planning a site. Not unlike,WARNING !!!

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Yutnopash said:
Honestly, I was beginning to think they"re both ex-vaginas you jilted many moons ago and are now out for revenge after forming a support group and planning a site. Not unlike,WARNING !!!
Oh my god, that is hilarious. The letter he left her is the funniest shit I"ve ever read!

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Your story about the "come have sex with me" text is fake because women do not speak like that. They deal in euphemisms ("I don"t have to come out for you to come over and have fun with me") and even if you aroused her so much during your interaction that she wanted to sleep with you immediately (possible from a master, unlikely from you based on how you talk here), she would be more indirect. Now there are a very very small number who will be direct like that, but if that was actually the case you would have expressed much more surprise and wonder at the event rather than speaking so nonchalantly, because a guy with your supposed mastery and control of women would already know how unusual it is for a woman to speak directly, and that fact would therefore be the emphasis of the story.

Now, as far as the mystery business...the gimics he pulls are going to work magically on women who are either dumb or who have very weak senses of reality. But there are tons of different so-called PUAs (pickup artists) who have very different styles and very different ideas.

Little games like guessing 7 when you tell them to pick a # 1-10 don"t work on intelligent girls. Disqualifying yourself by telling a girl you don"t like pink hats and since she has a pink hat on "we are totally not gonna get along" does not work on girls with stronger senses of reality. I"ve followed these guys and their ideas for about a year now and these are some of the conclusions I"ve found.

The overall idea however, of having a strong frame, not being reactionary (if a girl doesn"t like what you say/do, don"t let her see that phase you), being a leader of men, protector of loved ones, etc, is spot on. When guys say "oh the smart, mature, blah blah girls, this doesn"t work on them, just the stupid girls" they are sorta correct but mostly wrong. I"ve done blatantly pull-you-into-my-reality gimics on dumb girls and they can"t jump into my reality fast enough, and I look over and see a girl who I"d tend to be more attracted to kinda roll her eyes. But then I talk to her more subtlely and act like myself (adding a little false confidence and of course handling shit-tests well) and win her over even after she just saw through everything I just did with the other chick, solely because I held a stronger frame (sense of reality) and her disapproval of me did not phase me.

Anyway keep on chugging along aych. I used to go out with a guy I met online to pick up girls and it went ok but we just didn"t click all that well. My current friends are nothing like I am and therefore suck, so consider yourself lucky to have people you can do what you want with. It is fun.

P.S. Its funny how different guys vary so much in strengths. Some guys have superb opening game but can"t close period. Some can"t open but can close 90% of the time. I"m opposite, my attraction game is very good, but my mid-game sucks (qualification-->comfort) since I always seem to lose my edge, but once I get past that my closing game is unreal. Day 2 = almost always sex. And I"m phenomenal with nice girls but suck total ass with party girls.

Sii_foh

shitlord
Yutnopash said:
fucking lol. How have I never seen that? That is the most hilarious 10 seconds I have spent reading a website, ever.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Dabamf said:
Your story about the "come have sex with me" text is fake because women do not speak like that. They deal in euphemisms/
I completely disagree, and the reason I disagree is because I have observed the complete opposite. A HB9 I briefly dated would say things, in front of my friends, like "If you aren"t nice to me I"m totally not going to suck your cock tonight." You just can"t makeup a false fact about women and then say I"m lying because of something you invented. I"ve been with a lot of girls that did not use any euphemisms for anything. I"m really surprised you try to say all girls are the same - they aren"t even remotely!

Anyway, if I was lying, I would have said I went over and fucked her, but I didn"t, I stayed at the bar. You have to understand the context, she was an auditor for funeral homes (??) that came in to town for 2 nights every 3 months. That"s the exact kind of woman who just wants to get fucked. - It"s ironic that you accuse me of lying about a weak little text message the woman sent. We were sitting there last night just talking about all the crazy sex stuff that"s happened to us over the years, and how usually it"s not even worth telling the stories because no one ever believes them.

Dabamf said:
Now, as far as the mystery business...the gimics he pulls are going to work magically on women who are either dumb or who have very weak senses of reality. But there are tons of different so-called PUAs (pickup artists) who have very different styles and very different ideas.
I don"t consider his ideas gimmicks. A lot of it seems like applied psychology. I"ve been able to use a lot of his ideas in every day life, in conversations, etc. Back in November/December I was picking up this good looking Indian surgery student and I used all his IOI stuff in the conversation that netted me a date with her.

I think some of his stuff is gay, like carrying around a bag of magic tricks. But his peacocking thing works, but down here you"d get beat up for it probably if you looked like him. The idea of the lock in prop is brilliant too. And just knowing how to handle opening a large mixed set is great, AMOGing ideas, stacked canned material, the way to give the girl your phone to put her number in, then get your goodbye kiss. False time constraints, everything.

My favorite read was Style"s book, about him and Mystery figuring everything out, and sarging all over Europe and no one knew who they were back then, sounds awesome.

Plus it"s fun when you"re on a roll, and can literally go from table to table sarging everyone there. My favorite night was the one I got the 3 phone numbers in 45 minutes. I went up to the first 4-set, opened with Cajun"s drug dealer, target was into me, escalated a little kino by putting my arm around her as I was sarging her, she put hers around me, told her I had to leave in a bit, handed her the phone, and she put the number in.

She went to the bathroom, and another girl immediately walked by, gave me a shitty look, so I called her out on it, she came over, I ran some different routines on her, told her she needed a shot, and got her to buy us both one, then told her I had to find my friend, but wanted to continue talking and got her to put her number in. I go to the bathroom cause my buddy was talking to a girl there, and a girl was standing next to us on her cell phone, I went up to her and started doing the drug dealer routine again (lol) and then the girl from the first set come out of the bathroom and busted up my set, and started saying that I looked like I had cat eyes, so the targets in set 1 and 3 were both analyzing my "cat" eyes and my buddy took target 3 off for a bit while I talked to one again, then buddy went off and I was back with 3, got her number, and then went outside to talk on the phone.

Dabamf said:
Little games like guessing 7 when you tell them to pick a # 1-10 don"t work on intelligent girls. Disqualifying yourself by telling a girl you don"t like pink hats and since she has a pink hat on "we are totally not gonna get along" does not work on girls with stronger senses of reality. I"ve followed these guys and their ideas for about a year now and these are some of the conclusions I"ve found.
How much have you field tested that? I think it depends on how you say it, if you"re playful enough. You may be right about it not working on stronger girls, because most girls I sarge I never call. I think that little phrase your talking about is good for things like helping the girl think in the relationship frame.

Dabamf said:
Anyway keep on chugging along aych. I used to go out with a guy I met online to pick up girls and it went ok but we just didn"t click all that well. My current friends are nothing like I am and therefore suck, so consider yourself lucky to have people you can do what you want with. It is fun.
Half of my friends won"t even leave the table. Last night was good because that group of friends loves vagina too. Wish you lived closer, we could go out sarging. I"ve never been out with anyone who actually knows what their doing, so it would be a lot of fun.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
re: aych

The concepts mystery talks about are all correct from my experience. The ideas behind the gimics are correct, what I"m saying is that some of the gimics themselves fail to portray the idea to certain girls.

Example: I use the "we would totally not get along" line all the time. One type of girl I can say that in reference to her pink hat "I hate pink hats, we would totally not get along." This will have the desired effect for most girls, but its a preposterous statement. A girl who I"d be interested in would look at me like I was a moron. However, if instead a girl with potential was acting a little bratty, I could say "boy you"re a handful, we totally would not get along" and it would work wonders, because that statement is grounded in reality.

Most of mystery"s gimics are not grounded in reality; they are grounded in HIS reality. Fortunately he is phenomenal at pulling people into his reality.

That"s my point. The gimics mystery uses to portray a certain quality are lame. I watched a 10 min clip of him plow through this girls shit-tests that would make any grown man cry and he ended up kissing her in the end, but the shit he said was preposterous sometimes. If someone tells me to guess 1-10 and they say 7 and are right, I"m gonna call them stupid and say "hey good job you know what the most common guess is, now gtfo." Now, I"m not a girl and girls are different, but some girls are capable of keeping their emotions in check by their mind. Most aren"t, but some are. Some actually ARE self-aware and as soon as they can get a break from the emotion pumping and think about what is going on, game over.

W

Wrathcaster

I"ve got to say, aych, that this thread has gone downhill since it went from a collection of depressing stories to a collection of stories and gripes about you. Not to say you didn"t contribute, but jesus dude, ever heard of PM"s and a blog? This thread should be split up into three at this point:

1.) The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread
2.) How to Pick Up/Win Over Women Thread
3.) The Aychamo Relationship/Sex History Thread

To have all three in the same thread is disconcerting to the fucktard populace here, please be considerate.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Glad to know people actually use mystery"s shit, i thought it was all very interesting and wondered how well it worked for non reality show people, so you say theres a book from style or whtaver (his buddy) or something? Wouldnt mind getting it and reading it, doesnt hurt to do homework plus its very interesting read..

and theres videos? always wanted to see mystery do it, not the fags on the mtv show

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
Wrathcaster said:
I"ve got to say, aych, that this thread has gone downhill since it went from a collection of depressing stories to a collection of stories and gripes about you. Not to say you didn"t contribute, but jesus dude, ever heard of PM"s and a blog? This thread should be split up into three at this point:

1.) The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread
2.) How to Pick Up/Win Over Women Thread
3.) The Aychamo Relationship/Sex History Thread

To have all three in the same thread is disconcerting to the fucktard populace here, please be considerate.
Resurrecting a shitty thread to tell someone how badly they shat it up. So much for PMs.

Kebas239_foh

shitlord
Here is mine...We were out for 3 years in a really serious relationship and she wasn"t really good to me. It broke off about a week ago. It crushes me because I really loved this girl, she meant the world to me for a while, and she never saw that/treated me well. Anyways...