Girls who broke your heart thread

Lowk_foh

shitlord
I wonder if she knows she is supposed to a new lip stud after the swelling goes down. The post on the jewelry they initially pierce you with is much larger than a normal one. You shouldn"t ever see the post on the stud, that shit is probably destroying her gum line, on the bright side dude, she is going to lose that tooth if she decides to keep that metal in her face for a extended period of time.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Eye brow and nose rings are pushing it, sometimes they are win sometimes fail.

BUT her piercing, is 100% terrible. I"d definitely hit it but she looks like a crazy hoe.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
aychamo_aycono said:
I think her tits are nice, but she has a butter face and no ass. And totally agree with Lowk on that face peircing.
I"m also curious about these modeling photos. Who/what were they taken for? She"s not magazine quality, but they look like semi-professional photos.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
hootie2 said:
You pretty much have to have the attitude that you dont care if she likes you or not. Once you reach this zen like state, you are irresistable.
Unfortunately the easiest way for guys who are non players to become this way is to be actively dating somone you don"t want.

Most girls do this already, so don"t feel bad about being an ass.
I just got back from Buffalo Wild Wings with my buddy. Our waitress was tall, thin, with a nice face. She had absolutely zero interest in us at all, asked only what we wanted to eat and didn"t pay us any extra attention. So I told my buddy what I was going to do.

She came back to ask if we wanted more beers. I asked her "Hey how tall are you?" She says "5"11"." I said "Well, you have the height and the body to be a model, but your face isn"t that nice." She was like "oh my god! how could you say that!" and she rushed away from the table. I looked at my buddy and said "just wait!" and within 15 seconds she came back to the table and (for anyone who reads TMM) started trying to qualify herself to us for almost 5 minutes straight, talking about her job and how she tried modeling but they wanted her to pay for pictures or some shit. I didn"t really pay attention. I then later said something and she said "Oh I have a big wall here to ignore you!" and I said "You can"t ignore me if I"m already ignoring you."

Anyway, she kept coming back by the table and now sitting with us, as waitresses do sometimes, and anyone when she brought my bill I handed her my phone and told her to put her number in, and she was almost in disbelief that I wanted it, because she thought I thought she was hideous, and she was more than happy to put it in, and kept asking me how long I was in town for and if I had a girlfriend.

I probably wont call her, but, as we"ve all said in this thread, it"s hilarious that this mindset works. I basically told a girl her face wasn"t pretty and it made her immediately turn on to me and be interested.

Mist_foh

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
I just got back from Buffalo Wild Wings with my buddy. Our waitress was tall, thin, with a nice face. She had absolutely zero interest in us at all, asked only what we wanted to eat and didn"t pay us any extra attention. So I told my buddy what I was going to do.

She came back to ask if we wanted more beers. I asked her "Hey how tall are you?" She says "5"11"." I said "Well, you have the height and the body to be a model, but your face isn"t that nice." She was like "oh my god! how could you say that!" and she rushed away from the table. I looked at my buddy and said "just wait!" and within 15 seconds she came back to the table and (for anyone who reads TMM) started trying to qualify herself to us for almost 5 minutes straight, talking about her job and how she tried modeling but they wanted her to pay for pictures or some shit. I didn"t really pay attention. I then later said something and she said "Oh I have a big wall here to ignore you!" and I said "You can"t ignore me if I"m already ignoring you."

Anyway, she kept coming back by the table and now sitting with us, as waitresses do sometimes, and anyone when she brought my bill I handed her my phone and told her to put her number in, and she was almost in disbelief that I wanted it, because she thought I thought she was hideous, and she was more than happy to put it in, and kept asking me how long I was in town for and if I had a girlfriend.

I probably wont call her, but, as we"ve all said in this thread, it"s hilarious that this mindset works. I basically told a girl her face wasn"t pretty and it made her immediately turn on to me and be interested.
TMM?

Jimmycarterwuwu

Silver Knight of the Realm
TMM has worked quite well. Props on the negging. might try that during my day game at this new sports bar. The neg I used last week was to this hb7 bartender. After she served me my white Russian I used the, "It would never work out between us, I already found two flaws" "The drink isn"t stiff, and that freckle on your nose just isn"t cutting it for me" Then a similar qualifying session happened where she has been bar tending for 4 years, and most guys think the freckle is cute, closed her number, and got cheaper drinks the rest of the night for other sets.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Jimmy Carter wuwu said:
TMM has worked quite well. Props on the negging. might try that during my day game at this new sports bar. The neg I used last week was to this hb7 bartender. After she served me my white Russian I used the, "It would never work out between us, I already found two flaws" "The drink isn"t stiff, and that freckle on your nose just isn"t cutting it for me" Then a similar qualifying session happened where she has been bar tending for 4 years, and most guys think the freckle is cute, closed her number, and got cheaper drinks the rest of the night for other sets.
Ah! That"s a great neg too! It"s so funny how disqualifying yourself works so damned well! My favorite part of TMM is the whole idea of canned material. You can just launch into these stories and stack them like crazy.