Girls who broke your heart thread

Malice_foh

shitlord
Salshun said:
Another trick I"ve seen performed is "the mouth piece" and it looks pretty smooth and successful.

Identify a group of women, friends, that came together. Odds are, their will be one that knows she"s the least attractive in the group, and the rest of her friends do as well. The kind where you would have NO problem picking her up.

Dance with her, talk with her, buy her a drink, just give her 10 minutes of time where you treat her like a greek goddess, the most beautiful, interesting, amazing women you"ve ever met. Just make her feel like you are already falling in love, and find a way to excuse yourself. Let her go back to her friends, the good looking ones, and she will talk about you like the sun shines out of your ass. The perfect gentleman. Girls in this type of situation would step over the rotting corpse of the friend next to them to get the guy THEY want.

Really interested in trying it.
I like the way this man thinks.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
ehhh that could backfire epicly. Friends might just think "thank fucking god she found a wingman she thinks is a million bucks so we can be free to get some ass to"

Malice_foh

shitlord
Yeah that would suck to walk up attempting "the mouth piece" maneuver, and end up being some random jackass"s wingman. Rofl that"d be a funny cockblock though. Which is another lesson altogether: Know your competition.

Salshun_foh

shitlord
Well nothing is fool proof. But if you think about it, the good looking friend already knows (or at least is under the impression) that you"re a good guy, and she never had to talk to you. It also works under the impression/goal that the girl(s) you"re after are willing to go behind the uggo"s back to snag you.

And betting that a girl will screw a friend over for a guy is a pretty safe one.

What"s that Chris Rock bit? "A guy meets his buddies girl he says "I have to get a girl like that!, a girl meets her girlfriends new man, she says "I have to get HIM and I will slit that bitches throat to do it!".

Cybsled

In Strauss" "The Game" he talks about how early on Mystery told him to say "If I wasn"t gay I"d totally be into you" to a set of girls, and it apparently worked in the book! The point of it is that by opening with that you immediately disqualify yourself as a potential boyfriend so the girl doesn"t feel threatened.
I once had a girlfriend long ago that kinda pulled that during a relationship. It turned out she ended up just experimenting once with another girl, but honestly I didn"t feel as bad that she was with another girl then it if was another guy. Infact, it was kinda hot ;P

Salshun_foh

shitlord
Cybsled said:
I once had a girlfriend long ago that kinda pulled that during a relationship. It turned out she ended up just experimenting once with another girl, but honestly I didn"t feel as bad that she was with another girl then it if was another guy. Infact, it was kinda hot ;P
She was with another girl while with you?

A lot of guys do the OMFG that"s so HAWT!!! but if was in a serious, loving relationship with someone, that shit wouldn"t fly. Guy or girl, it doesn"t matter, it"s another set of hands on my woman.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Salshun said:
What"s that Chris Rock bit? "A guy meets his buddies girl he says "I have to get a girl like that!, a girl meets her girlfriends new man, she says "I have to get HIM and I will slit that bitches throat to do it!".
It"s funny and depressing cuz its true.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
yea.. my gf found out kind of that she was bi during out relationship and started asking if it was okay if she had a girlfriend too, was like bullshit, i dont care if its got a dick or a pussy if its got an emotional connection and interrupts our relationship and the rule of hierarchy (ha) in this relationship then it aint happenin..

she had this room mate that was her best friend too and turned out to be bisexual.. aways asking for her to eat her pusssy out, was like nah not less im there, so i kept that shit on the rope, its hot but dont want it out of hand, its not just some bicurious shit when they"re bisexual, can get serious and u dont want them pickin a chick over u if u let them hang out with chick so much and hook up when ur not there to hold the leash.

she realizes tho that she likes men more and cares about me more, so only does it when im there etc so its nice to have that option of a 3some open and still have a normal relationship (cause she doesnt hook up with girls a lot, maybe once every 6 months but im sure she"d like to do italot more)

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
lost said:
yea.. my gf found out kind of that she was bi during out relationship and started asking if it was okay if she had a girlfriend too, was like bullshit, i dont care if its got a dick or a pussy if its got an emotional connection and interrupts our relationship and the rule of hierarchy (ha) in this relationship then it aint happenin..

she had this room mate that was her best friend too and turned out to be bisexual.. aways asking for her to eat her pusssy out, was like nah not less im there, so i kept that shit on the rope, its hot but dont want it out of hand, its not just some bicurious shit when they"re bisexual, can get serious and u dont want them pickin a chick over u if u let them hang out with chick so much and hook up when ur not there to hold the leash.

she realizes tho that she likes men more and cares about me more, so only does it when im there etc so its nice to have that option of a 3some open and still have a normal relationship (cause she doesnt hook up with girls a lot, maybe once every 6 months but im sure she"d like to do italot more)
Was the roommate hot? Cause you could have fallen in love with the roommate too, and since the roommate was bi, you all just fuck all night long.

Cybsled

Salshun said:
She was with another girl while with you?

A lot of guys do the OMFG that"s so HAWT!!! but if was in a serious, loving relationship with someone, that shit wouldn"t fly. Guy or girl, it doesn"t matter, it"s another set of hands on my woman.
It doesn"t fly, but honestly I preferred that outcome to "Hi, I fucked (insert guy"s name here)".

Anyways, it was a complicated relationship regardless. The best term I could think to describe it was "yo-yo". The fact she was bipolar didn"t help I"m sure.

Snugglebear_foh

shitlord
Salshun said:
Another trick I"ve seen performed is "the mouth piece" and it looks pretty smooth and successful.

Identify a group of women, friends, that came together. Odds are, their will be one that knows she"s the least attractive in the group, and the rest of her friends do as well. The kind where you would have NO problem picking her up.

Dance with her, talk with her, buy her a drink, just give her 10 minutes of time where you treat her like a greek goddess, the most beautiful, interesting, amazing women you"ve ever met. Just make her feel like you are already falling in love, and find a way to excuse yourself. Let her go back to her friends, the good looking ones, and she will talk about you like the sun shines out of your ass. The perfect gentleman. Girls in this type of situation would step over the rotting corpse of the friend next to them to get the guy THEY want.

Really interested in trying it.
This is called "jumping on the grenade" and is a sure-fire way to not get fucked by the ugly woman"s hot friends.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Since I really don"t want to make a new thread or completely derail this topic, let me ask a quick question to you guys.

I asked out this chick at work (I know.. I know..) and we ended up going out on our first date Monday. It was a really great date and I think we had some chemistry, there was no kiss but I was really cool with that. We had our second date last night, again it was awesome but again there was no kiss.

This has me worried that she isn"t interested, but she keeps saying yes to me asking her on dates and we keep having a great time. I"m not sure if I should just ask her how she is feeling, ask her out again anyways, or just move on. What do you guys think? I know some girls like to take it really slow, I"m cool with that, it"s just confusing.

The problem of course now is I"m starting to really like her and don"t want to go too much further if it"s a wasted effort. Any advice?

Talen241_foh

shitlord
Ask her in, for a movie, try holding hands, short touches, etc, this will give you the indication you need.

Also, you are totally gay for asking dating advise on a forum like this, though to be fair what does it say about the person giving it.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Talen241 said:
Ask her in, for a movie, try holding hands, short touches, etc, this will give you the indication you need.

Also, you are totally gay for asking dating advise on a forum like this, though to be fair what does it say about the person giving it.
I don"t think it"s totally gay for me to ask, but I wouldn"t have asked if this thread didn"t exist.

Rush_foh

shitlord
Definitely not gay for asking. You gotta make your move though before you get stuck in the friend zone FOREVER! Ladder Theory ftl.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Aria said:
Since I really don"t want to make a new thread or completely derail this topic, let me ask a quick question to you guys.

I asked out this chick at work (I know.. I know..) and we ended up going out on our first date Monday. It was a really great date and I think we had some chemistry, there was no kiss but I was really cool with that. We had our second date last night, again it was awesome but again there was no kiss.

This has me worried that she isn"t interested, but she keeps saying yes to me asking her on dates and we keep having a great time. I"m not sure if I should just ask her how she is feeling, ask her out again anyways, or just move on. What do you guys think? I know some girls like to take it really slow, I"m cool with that, it"s just confusing.

The problem of course now is I"m starting to really like her and don"t want to go too much further if it"s a wasted effort. Any advice?
Definitely do *NOT* ask how she"s feeling about you guys, or anything like that. If that"s ever brought up, let her do it. Remember, you"re a badass guy who doesn"t need her in your life. If you guys go out, that"s cool, and if not, that"s cool too.

That said, you need to get some physical chemistry going on. Like they said above, you need to be touching her so that she"s used to the thought of your hands being on her. Short touches are fine, if you are telling her a joke put your hand on the leg when you tell the punch line and take it off afterwards. Or put your arm around her to bring her in close to tell her something "secret", like you"re building a conspiracy against other people around you.

And, yes, you need to kiss her. I always try to kiss (not necessarily with tongue) on the first date. Just balls up and do it, it doesn"t matter when or where. If you"re walking from your car to a restaurant, just grab her and do it. She"ll think you"re sexy as hell for doing it like that (I"ve never had a complaint.) Girls like passion too!

Taking it slow because you respect the girl or whatever will almost never get you the girl. They will usually find you boring, and yes, you will get stuck in the friends zone.

So look at it like this: if you like her and want something with her, you need to ball up and make a move, or you will lose her. If I *ever* went out with a girl who wouldn"t let me kiss her or whatever after the 2nd date I"d never call her again - better hope she doesn"t feel the same way about you!

Cybsled

As was stated before, try little things like holding hands, sitting in close contact, hugging, etc. Also the small kiss on their cheek works, too, as an opener...you might be surprised at how they react to your "innocent" kiss ;P