Girls who broke your heart thread

Dumar_sl

shitlord
Dabamf said:
You can be like Dumar if you want and let your ego run your life. In the meantime I will keep reading my loser books and in the future when you and I are competing for the same job, woman, etc, you can hold your ego proudly above your head and proclaim that you are the true man...and I will go home with what I set out to get.
i would rather have my integrity of character (not ego). you can keep the job and girl.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Dumar said:
i don"t think you got what i"m saying. i respect that you try to get a lay or improve your own self-image. what i"m saying is that it"s very self-insulting to study books and "practice" just to talk to girls. all of this work, all of these books, all of those classes (dot dot..), tv shows, put women on not a pedastal, but a rocket ship into space. think about it. you maybe study in college to get a job. do women deserve the same dedication? fuck no. if i can"t get a woman into bed/date with whatever i WANT to say, then they can go fuck off somewhere else. pussy isn"t as important as my self-worth. and your self-worth or integrity is GREATLY diminished if you"re sitting up at night doing mystery"s homework just for sex.
I don"t see how reading a book about getting girls puts them up. If I read a book on how to paint an automobile, I"m not doing that with vehicular paint. It"s a how-to book for something you want to improve on - that"s it.

Maybe you"re young. NOT TO SAY YOU ARE NAIVE, but that you"re not one of those guys (cough cough) who"s nearing 30, with a string of bad relationships, and just can"t seem to meet a decent girl.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
I don"t see how reading a book about getting girls puts them up. If I read a book on how to paint an automobile, I"m not doing that with vehicular paint. It"s a how-to book for something you want to improve on - that"s it.

Maybe you"re young. NOT TO SAY YOU ARE NAIVE, but that you"re not one of those guys (cough cough) who"s nearing 30, with a string of bad relationships, and just can"t seem to meet a decent girl.
it rockets them into space because you"re devoting a huge amount of time studying and reading just to be able to talk to them. it"s just pussy.

i wish i was young.

Grooverider said:
All this talk of "sets" "game" "negs" etc etc is amazingly juvenile and smacks of a deep felt insecurity. It sounds like most of the people engaging in this kind of thing had extremely low self esteem before (inability to talk to members of the opposite sex). I would cringe heavily if a friend of mine began talking about this type of thing.

I think the moral of the story is that you just have to be comfortable with who you are. Faking personality with lines and routines from a book isn"t going to develop your personality or improve your own self image in the long run.
This is exactly the truth. Aychamo can whine about how he"s almost 30 (because life stops at 30!), lonely, had bad relationships, or whatever, but in the end it boils down to one thing: He simply isn"t confident in his own skin, and too immature and impatient to find a woman who fits him.

It"s painfully obvious. I mean, one moment he"s in love, the next broken-hearted yet trying to "game" women (how disrespectful) and fulfill his sexual urges with no regard to his own emotional needs.

I"ve lived both worlds--when I was at Penn State and OSU, I could sleep with any girl I wanted despite not being anywhere close to an 8 out of 10. It"s not about "gaming" them, it"s simply about being yourself and being comfortable in it. You don"t "open a set" with someone, you talk to them. You have toreallylisten. People can tell when you"re waiting for your turn to talk or being insincere. Sure, you"ll get laid, but they know it"s fake just like you do.

When you"re ready to be a big boy Aychamo, you"ll put down all of your armor and weaponry and really talk to a girl. Yes, you"ll get your shit stomped in by women. Yes, it will hurt. But if a guy who"s supposedly so knowledgeable, well-paid, and attractive can"t get a woman to stick around long enough... well... maybe you need to work on your expectations and personality a bit.

If *I* can marry "up", you should have no problem getting someone as attractive as you want.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
now grob2.0, we both know there are no whores at osu. every woman there is a beautiful, intelligent, passionate about living life, unique and delightful snowflake.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Why didn"t you go to Dayton? They have a kickass, brand new, baseball field.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Oh the chick I posted about back a few months ago... been banging her every night since then. I"ll try to get pics one day.

Dro_foh

shitlord
I would like to file myself in as "current having heart broken"

Nutshell version to avoid TLDR:

Met a girl, we live in different cities. Over the last few months we"ve talked on the phone nearly every night, and the first month it was 4-10 hours a night on the phone. A lot in common to say the least, and we started planning for her to move closer. This is a dream relationship, amazing girl and we get along fabulously. One day she pissed me off with her "I"ll do what I want" attitude, because she is weird about her hair (her mom always gave her shit about it). So I say "well I wouldn"t have probably talked to you if you were blond".

Yeah its a bit fucked up and I apologized and told her I didn"t mean it. Things were fine even for weeks after I said it, and now since she hasn"t seen me in a month, she has had time to over analyze it and blow it out of proportion. Now its hard to get her on the phone, she doesnt text me back and she is very hard to talk to. She said she lost respect for me and it shows her I am a different person and that she doubts my integrity. She still loves me and wants to make it work, but she is being very negative. I"ve asked her to move past this after apologizing until I am blue in the face.

This girl has had HORRIBLE relationships before me, and I believe she is projecting on me. I don"t really know where to go from here, because if she continues to act like this, which imo is completely uncalled for, I"ll probably walk away. The problem I have with doing that now is that I remember how famous we are together, and in my fucked up little mind I don"t believe i"ll ever find someone like her out there again.

Should I just walk away and retain some of my dignity while I have it? She is coming to see me on Friday, so I guess I"ll see how that goes. Anyone have any experience with really temperamental girls? How do you handle it other than just apologizing? Oh she also told me once when I was trying to tell her I wasn"t what she made me out to be "you sound just like my Ex" which pissed me off.

I think she enjoys it, because if I get mad, she seems to pay more attention and or she will call me. She is always doped up on ativan so she doesn"t give a shit when she is saying abrasive things.

Seems a little stupid to end a relationship because I said something about her hair. Up until this week, this girl was ready to have my kids and thought I was the most amazing thing ever. It really stinks of "found someone else" the way she just shifted. I trust her enough to think that thats not the case, but who knows.

Enjoy the drama gentlesirs.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I"d be a little weary about anyone who chronically uses Ativan

You painted the picture of her as a drama queen (getting off on you being upset.) Is that how it is? If you quit paying as much attention to her she will come crawling back to you. Right now you"re chasing her, turn the tables and it will reverse.