Girls who broke your heart thread

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
EmpireF4i said:
So is this used to pick up girls and just bang them or you actually considering relationships with any of them. After dating a few girls after meeting them "online" I will probably never date a girl Ive met on the internet again. I will and have banged a few Ive met on myspace or IMs though.

Obligatory pic for you all. Another one my ex sent me.
moar

kollos_foh

shitlord
hah, haven"t used myspace in ages. but i tried this divorce message opener, and it seemed to work wonders. now, how do i get rid of women without acting like an ass? seriously.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
kollos said:
hah, haven"t used myspace in ages. but i tried this divorce message opener, and it seemed to work wonders. now, how do i get rid of women without acting like an ass? seriously.
This opener is gold. I have 71 messages in my inbox right now. If you want to get rid of her just block her ass, haha. Or if you"re fucking her at your place just say "Hey I have to go, sorry to make you leave! BITCH!"

kollos said:
Why do you care if your an asshole if you want to get rid of them?

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
I usually just get another chick and let it work itself out.

larseny316_foh

shitlord
That divorce line is fucking genius, sent out a half dozen messages during the last half hour while watching a movie. Now I"m trying to hold up 3 conversations that are already coming back at me, and trying to keep the fake marriage stories straight

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Tarrant220 said:
I"m debating using the divorce thing, just seems weird I guess.
Man, it can"t hurt. Like lars said above, you can do this while watching a movie, and you sit back and collect hot girls phone numbers. It"s literally win-win.

Edit: I got this hot hispanic girls number and I called her last night, she mentioned she had a thyroid problem and gained 100lbs in the last few months - LOL. Thanks for putting updated pictures up you little trick!

Sharmai_foh

shitlord
Tarrant220 said:
The thing is aychamo,you have to have confidence in yourself and not be completely butt ugly
Most women think they are average even the hot ones. Just talk to the hottest girl you see and treat her like shes ok and she will work to impress you. Say things like.. "Your ok or you look decent" and not things like "OMG YOUR SO FUCKING HOT GAWD!!!" **

*Disclaimer: If you have mass amounts of acne, still wearing that 2 yr old outfit, haven"t taken a shower in a week then you have no chance.

wamphyr

Molten Core Raider
Yes, that is what i have been saying earlier in this thread.

All this fluff, openings, negs, etc, all this system really does not work for me.
I am not a monster, i am just really thin. I am really communicative and i"ve got verbal skills, i work as a translator, for fucks sake ! I"ve done translations in business meetings, live, with no prior script, so i think fast and i can verbalize my thoughts.

But all this is for naught. I get the girls that are desperate to the extent that they would sleep with me even if i were a mute or a mime.

The girls that don"t like thin nerds, they will not sleep with me even if i wrote the book on the pick-ups game. And trust me, thats a lot of them.

Anyway, my point is that i call bullshit on all this "Game". I learned on my own skin that looks are a condition sine-qua-non. The cover is more important than the book. And the material the cover is made of is more important than the words on that cover.

I will die alone.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
wamphyr said:
Yes, that is what i have been saying earlier in this thread.

All this fluff, openings, negs, etc, all this system really does not work for me.
I am not a monster, i am just really thin. I am really communicative and i"ve got verbal skills, i work as a translator, for fucks sake ! I"ve done translations in business meetings, live, with no prior script, so i think fast and i can verbalize my thoughts.

But all this is for naught. I get the girls that are desperate to the extent that they would sleep with me even if i were a mute or a mime.

The girls that don"t like thin nerds, they will not sleep with me even if i wrote the book on the pick-ups game. And trust me, thats a lot of them.

Anyway, my point is that i call bullshit on all this "Game". I learned on my own skin that looks are a condition sine-qua-non. The cover is more important than the book. And the material the cover is made of is more important than the words on that cover.

I will die alone.
Good Lord I hope I don"t sound like that......

I"m not saying I"ve no confidence in myself Sharmai, but I do know where I rank in the looks department. Hygiene is good, I wear new clothes and no acne. I"m not dumb enough to post a picture of myself on these forums lol, so I guess you"ll just have to take my word for it.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Taranatar said:
This is why you fail.
To be honest, Taranatar is right. It"s infinitely easier to just say that the "game" stuff doesn"t work, or that it doesn"t work for you, etc, than it is to actually go out and do it! And you have to put some WORK into it. You won"t go out your first time and pickup Jessica Alba. It takes a lot of practice. For a lot of guys talking to girls comes naturally, for a whole lot more of the guys it doesn"t come natural. I think the Mystery-style game is great for getting your feet in the water. It"s a great way to be able to go up to a girl and not freeze. But you"ll NEVER be able to do ANYTHING if you don"t at least TRY.

Once you try and you get rejected the first 20 times or whatever you"ll be so immune to being rejected that it"ll be funny - who gives a shit if this girl didn"t like you? You"re the best guy in the room and if she doesn"t like you, then fuck her, she"s an idiot!

Lately I"ve been listening to the pickup podcast (whoever is remotely interested in this shit, you absolutely HAVE to listen to this podcast, it is literally a goldmine of free information. It"s absolutely life changing) and have been learning a lot about inner game and natural game, and that is by far the better style of pickup than Mystery"s social robot programming stuff (WHICH DOES WORK, mind you!)

So, dude, just get out there and try the stuff. You have no idea if it works or not if you haven"t opened at least a thousand women with the material.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Oh I didn"t say I wasn"t going to try it, just have doubts I guess. Talking to women has never been a problem for me, my face has been the issue. lol

The past year"s been pretty rough (see my original post in this thread) I"ve went through some changes and look a lot better then I have in years, just doubts linger though talking to me normally outside of here you wouldn"t know it so I don"t think that"s really the issue either.

I"ll try it starting after work tonight and let you know my results.

Sharmai_foh

shitlord
Try going into a bar and just being as wild as fuck all you can be. Don"t try to get laid just try to talk to everyone. Hot as fuck girl or not. Be obnoxious, be loud, dance stupidly, drink excessively. Then when its all over just remember what shit you said had girls laughing and what shit you said had them walking away.

90% of this shit is confidence. The worst pickup lines in the world work when delivered by a guy who is 110% sure of himself.

Women always say they don"t like stuck up guys. That"s bullshit. They always go for the loudest, most obnoxious, redneck, hillbilly, jockstrap, asshole in there.

Change your clothes. Don"t get something normal get flagrant. Get fucking wild. Go grab a rainbow button up shirt and sport that motherfucker like your The Pimp (tm) returned. Walk your completely ridiculous ass right up to the hottest chick in the bar and put on your most shit faced grin then PURPOSELY step her aside so you can talk to her friend and say "HOT DAMN! You are the HOTTEST chick in here. What you doin tonight sweetness? Get over here and dance!"

Grab her friends arm and completely ignore the hottest chick ever. Get wild and stupid on the dance floor and the rest will fall into place.

Confidence man. It"s all about confidence.