Girls who broke your heart thread

aychamo_aycono said:
oh god, when i just re-read that i was dreading what i must have said. i wokeup on my couch today and i have no idea how i got home

thank god i dont have a baby
That usually takes more than a night to happen.

Oh, and why not just start a "picking up internet chicks thread?"

kollos_foh

shitlord
this is why i hate online game.
at a party this night, we bumped into this 3set and one of the girls was like, you"re my ex-hubby! but i honestly had no idea which one of them she was or what her name was. so of course i had no idea what i had talked to her about, and basically just avoided her for the rest of the evening hoping that she wouldn"t bring it up again. was kinda wierd. lol

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
kollos said:
this is why i hate online game.
at a party this night, we bumped into this 3set and one of the girls was like, you"re my ex-hubby! but i honestly had no idea which one of them she was or what her name was. so of course i had no idea what i had talked to her about, and basically just avoided her for the rest of the evening hoping that she wouldn"t bring it up again. was kinda wierd. lol
LOL - worry about that too. but like if a patient comes in ..

Penalty_foh

shitlord
yea the whole bumping into chicks you"ve hit on is extremely awkward. I"m pretty sure online dating is 99% fail, at least around here considering 99% of the online dating girls are obese/insane looking.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
It"s only awkward when you hit on them in the worst way possible. Also known as, failing extremely bad and seeing them afterwards.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I keep getting burnt on shit like this. They post the super nice picture, the one picture where they ever looked decent in their life, and then set all their pics to private. So then I have to BS with them and then get on their friends list, then I investigate and then you see all the nasty photos. Argh!

(in the 2nd photo she"s the fatty on the left)

I know this seems mean, but I simply can NOT deal with fat. I just can"t do it. I"ve only slept with one girl who you would even consider slightly chubby and it just made me want to vomit. I don"t know what my deal is.

aychamo_aycono said:
I keep getting burnt on shit like this. They post the super nice picture, the one picture where they ever looked decent in their life, and then set all their pics to private. So then I have to BS with them and then get on their friends list, then I investigate and then you see all the nasty photos. Argh!

(in the 2nd photo she"s the fatty on the left)

I know this seems mean, but I simply can NOT deal with fat. I just can"t do it. I"ve only slept with one girl who you would even consider slightly chubby and it just made me want to vomit. I don"t know what my deal is.
Yup. You always have to watch out for that head shot or angle shot when checking out chicks on myspace. Id still hit it. Ive banged fat chicks before, and its not that bad.

Mazim_foh

shitlord
Hmm this thread looks like the right one....I guess.

I wanted to bring my date to my friends house, and was talking to my friend. I mentioned my date would be comming, and my friend said "That"s fine, we will just put her in a box."

What the hell does that mean?

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Mazim said:
I wanted to bring my date to my friends house, and was talking to my friend. I mentioned my date would be comming, and my friend said "That"s fine, we will just put her in a box."
lol, put her in a box.

Mazim_foh

shitlord
/sniffle. I"m not dumb /cry. But seriously. I"m just older and have never heard that expression. Anyone care to inform me? If I had guess id say she wants to do things my date wouldn"t like seeing.

Mazim said:
/sniffle. I"m not dumb /cry. But seriously. I"m just older and have never heard that expression. Anyone care to inform me? If I had guess id say she wants to do things my date wouldn"t like seeing.
Put her in the box, and then the whole fleshlight.

nu_11_foh

shitlord
EmpireF4i said:
Put her in the box, and then the whole fleshlight.
What"s the whole deal with fleshlights? They seem disgusting as hell. Do people even clean them? My guess is... (people who buy it) no.

Zeste_foh

shitlord
nu_11 said:
What"s the whole deal with fleshlights? They seem disgusting as hell. Do people even clean them? My guess is... (people who buy it) no.
They are actually sorta cool. I got one. And yes, I the whole fleshlight.