Girls who broke your heart thread

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Hahah! That"s pretty good! I was expecting a "fresh prince of bel air" thing! I also was wondering what kind of exotic steak you had! haha!

And aint nothing wrong with falling in love with a whore!

Lenaldo_foh

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
Hahah! That"s pretty good! I was expecting a "fresh prince of bel air" thing! I also was wondering what kind of exotic steak you had! haha!

And aint nothing wrong with falling in love with a whore!
But...but.. she told me she had never done the things we did on a first date.. ARE YOU SAYING SHE LIED TO ME?!!?

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
aychamo_aycono said:
^ Have you driven in NYC? I don"t know if they are the worst or the best drivers in the world. I loved it. We could fit 7 cars across in a 5 lane road, haha!
NYC Drivers are good. NY drivers are idiots. I only feel safe on the road when I"m in mid-north jersey. We"re our own kind of crazy.

Edit:
I got the whole story with some of the keywords like poetry and soft rock. Nice attempt though.

hootie2_foh

shitlord
Florida has the worst drivers by far, because of all the tourists, teenagers and snowbirds. I think orlando is the worst, we have a huge university, lots of tourists and displaced people from all over the eastern seaboard. Add in the new population of PR teenagers who have a death wish and its just not safe to leave your house.

Jubee_foh

shitlord
Desidero said:
If people drove through NYC or Chicago like they do in cities like St. Louis, people would just kill themselves every day while waiting through 8 hours of traffic. I"ve never seen anyone stop on an on-ramp to merge here. I"ve seen it dozens of times in my trips outside the Chicago area.. especially in St. Louis.
It isn"t really the drivers here in St. Louis, it is the fucking roads. I have to take a highway home every day after work that goes from 5 lanes down to 3 in about 50 yards. They also closed down one of our most used highways (40) for a complete revamp so we have all of the 40 drivers cramming onto our other highways. It has been closed for like 2-3 years and it will remain closed for another entire year.

I would trade my entire family for a revamp to highway 270. It takes me 12 minutes to get to work in the morning and 45 minutes to get back home.

Arative

Vyemm Raider
Jubee said:
It isn"t really the drivers here in St. Louis, it is the fucking roads. I have to take a highway home every day after work that goes from 5 lanes down to 3 in about 50 yards. They also closed down one of our most used highways (40) for a complete revamp so we have all of the 40 drivers cramming onto our other highways. It has been closed for like 2-3 years and it will remain closed for another entire year.

I would trade my entire family for a revamp to highway 270. It takes me 12 minutes to get to work in the morning and 45 minutes to get back home.
I"d say its the drivers in St. Louis too. Drive about 20 miles an hour in the rain and 80 MPH when its snowing. But yeah I"m dreading the closing of the 2nd half of 40. I work in Creve Couer and live in South City, so I"ll probably be taking Forest Park to Kingshighway.

Desidero_foh

shitlord
Forgive me for not recalling which road it is, but what"s the highway that crosses the Mississippi, goes by Busch Stadium and runs off to the West? Ignoring all the other streets in St. Louis (random fun on many, but this one is the worst), I"d definitely say it"s the people. Nobody knows how to merge. Nobody knows how to drive at the speed limit (always less, never more). As they crawl along the road (even when there"s no traffic at all!), they choose whichever lane they want. We keep retards in the far right lane in the Chicago area so they don"t fuck up traffic for everyone else. Even getting off of the road is like the scariest thing in their lives. They get down to 20-30 before hopping on the exit ramp. Who teaches these people how to drive? Luckily I don"t live there, so I"ve never had to experience it in the snow, but my sister says it makes their normal driving look professional.

I wish I could find the people doing 80 in the snow there. Just 5 over in normal conditions would make me happy.

Seths_foh

shitlord
It"s been proven now that people who text / talk on the cell phone are as impaired as someone who is drunk. They need to really crack down on this shit.

Haha I hate that stoplight shit. Coming from PA, people usually peel out of lights fairly quickly. But living in Champaign, the light turns, about a 2-3 second pause before they get their asses moving and even then it"s such a SLOW acceleration, it drives me fucking batty.

Everlast_foh

shitlord
kegkilla said:
everyone thinks the drivers in their city/town are the worst in america but i"ve got evidence to back up my claim that miami drivers are the fucking worst.

Miami drivers have worst road rage - Mental health- msnbc.com

NPR: Miami Has Country"s Worst Drivers ... Really?

i used to live there and let me tell ya those fuckers are unbearable. everywhere you look you see an uninsured immigrant woman carting around her 7 children in a beat ass dodge dart. it will almost make you want to consider public transportation.
America"s worst drivers live in ... - MSN Money

boom, I basically live in D.C so do I get a cookie?

3 more chicks I"ve been talking to via married/divorce. I probably have the shittiest profile too lol. Need to get more pics.

edit- got another one this morning lol. Her first date description

first date said:
order chinese food right before you do me!
Is this cool FOH?

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
aychamo_aycono said:
Anyone still doing the married/divorce thign? Lets get some updates!
Yeah, I find that it gets replies about 30% of the time on plentyoffish.com, which actually isn"t all that amazing. Better than I had been doing with writing a reply tailored to their profile, trying to start a conversation based on something in it. My profile"s not half bad, I don"t think, I get a girl messaging me every couple of days I find, but mostly uggos unfortunately.

I just can"t seem to make it go anywhere though, the conversation tends to peter out fairly quickly. I"m having fun with it for sure, but haven"t gotten a single number out of the 8-10 conversations it"s started. I think probably my main problem is that I"m not good at maintaining the irreverent tone, and sooner or later it turns in to just a boring normal conversation about what they"re taking in school or where they work.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Eomer said:
Yeah, I find that it gets replies about 30% of the time on plentyoffish.com, which actually isn"t all that amazing. Better than I had been doing with writing a reply tailored to their profile, trying to start a conversation based on something in it. My profile"s not half bad, I don"t think, I get a girl messaging me every couple of days I find, but mostly uggos unfortunately.

I just can"t seem to make it go anywhere though, the conversation tends to peter out fairly quickly. I"m having fun with it for sure, but haven"t gotten a single number out of the 8-10 conversations it"s started. I think probably my main problem is that I"m not good at maintaining the irreverent tone, and sooner or later it turns in to just a boring normal conversation about what they"re taking in school or where they work.
How many messages do you exchange before you ask for the #, and how are you asking for it?

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Typically it peters out before I even get around to asking. After about 5-6 messages back and forth, sometimes more. I think my main problem is I have a tendency to just start talking about boring shit like work, school, whatever. I guess I"m not sure what the ground rules are, are you supposed to let them "get to know" you before you ask, or do you just up and ask before the conversation has a chance to go dull?

Pics: