Girls who broke your heart thread

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
WTF is up with the uni-brow on the muslim chick? Shit talk about turn off.. she seems completely full of shit though. "I Dress like a whore, I talk like a whore, I look like a whore! But like I"m not and dating is wrong for sure... please don"t take my close off and fuck me I"d hate that. Like a lot.. like don"t stop."

Hmm Alberta eh? Wonder how much a ticket costs...

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Vatoreus said:
Also, that chick in the bikini I posted, amazed me. We ended up talking about D&D 3.5 for a bit and how she"s pissed that she finally got the books and now 4th is coming out. lulz
D&D3.5 -- getting panties wet since ... uhhh ... today?

kollos_foh

shitlord
it"s also a good thing if you can go to multiple locations. if you go to one place, she will have this one image memorized, if you go to multiple places, she will have more memories of you. which is good. pretty much like before sunrise, if you have seen that movie.
anyway, i think movies arent that much of a bad date. sure, it doesn"t offer alot to do. but for some people, who don"t know what to do on a date or what to talk about, watching a movie will break the ice, it will offer enough to talk about afterwards, and once into a convo it"s usually easy to go on. so watching a movie then going to a pub isn"t that bad imho. not trying to encourage it. just saying it"s ok. better than going to eat dinner somewhere. both are not very unique tho.
volunteering in a soup kitchen isn"t bad i guess. but she could probably get the wrong impression of you. if you"re the kind of guy who would do that stuff, go for it. just don"t pretend you"re someone you"re not, cause she will find out sooner or later.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I swear I was using match.com for a bit but this plentyoffish seems a shitload better. The chicks on this site are way fucking hotter and don"t seem like they have a log sized stick up their ass.

Deus Divini_foh

shitlord
Tenks said:
I swear I was using match.com for a bit but this plentyoffish seems a shitload better. The chicks on this site are way fucking hotter and don"t seem like they have a log sized stick up their ass.
Speak for yourself, man. PoF chicks here in Las Vegas are a bunch of fucking CHUDS. The trim on Match.com here is a thousand times better, but that pretty much speaks for the norm in Vegas... if it doesn"t cost you anything, you"re getting exactly what you paid for

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
It probably varies a lot from area to area since it"s a newer site, but it"s already the largest on the planet because it"s free and has very few rules overall. It"s run by like one dude who hires other people as he needs them. You can obviously tell as the website is fairly shoddy. But for me, it"s pretty good, there"s thousands of girls nearby on it, and probably a good couple hundred that are decent. It was started in Vancouver, and I"ve been hearing about it locally for at least 2 years, so it"s pretty well established here.

I actually first heard of it on a ski trip, a year and a half ago, because people on the forums organized an entire bus full of PoF people. Basically 50 single, horny wierdos for the most part. There might have been a couple normals in the bunch, but not really. Thankfully I was not guiding that particular bus, but a friend was and she said it was damn near an orgy. People fucking in the bathroom (which on these trips are pretty much covered in shit, puke and piss), blowjobs in the seats, and so on. I wrote the site off because of that, but then over the summer a friend called me up and told me to come over to his place dressed in a blazer, nice shirt and with a case of beer because two girls he met on there were coming over dressed as school girls and we were going to do the Centurion and see where things go. They both turned out to be pretty damn hot, and I think by about the 30th shot I was banging one on his futon while he was in the bedroom. I figured that the site couldn"t be all bad!

If she"s rude to you, tell her that she"s a loser because she takes all of her photos herself, what, she doesn"t have any friends??
lol, I"m not looking for a challenge or to date a fucking princess/cunt. I wouldn"t even bother with her. As it turns out one of the chicks I thought it had petered out with replied back that she"d love to go for a drink but is leaving for vacation and will get in touch when she"s back, so if that"s not bullshit that"s a start. And another mediocre girl who looked me up wants to go out, and there"s a couple others that things are moving nicely with, so things are looking up. I"m honestly not expecting much out of any of this, but it"s fun and the worst that can happen is I get a horrible, dick rotting STD.

Wait.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Okay so I finally got a hell of a long response from a gil whom I sent a short message to earlier this evening. I was shocked as hell and she seemed cool as hell. I didn"t give her any lines I was just glancing profiles came across hers, she has a kid and I made a remark how she seemed cool and I have kids too, told her I would keep it short and if she wanted to talk to let me know and she lambasted me with a huge long response.

Was a nice change of pace. I"ll keep y"all apprised of the situation and report if it actually evolves into anything.

TheRidic_foh

shitlord
Just signed up. Not trying to use it for a pick up, but just messing with the divorce line. Amazing, that line is money. I got 4 responses to it right away. Wish I was single, lol.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Well this one got off to a good start:

well if we"re going halfsies then i think you need to share your money.....unless u really want 5 dollars...lol
so how was our wedding? did we do anything fun for our homeymoon?
Sweet, I could get a coffee at Timmy"s for my troubles!

Our wedding was fantastic, of course. Old uncle Larry had a bit too much to drink, vomited on the head table and tried to feel up one of the waitresses, it was hysterical. I mean, you were pissed right off, but I thought it was funny anyway.

The honeymoon was pretty awesome too. We spent most of it in Monaco, after spending a brief period in Paris. I got to check out an F1 race, you got to shop till you drop and mingle with the beautiful people.

Prince Albert complained a couple times about the racket coming from our suite at night though. The downside of marrying a screamer :/
lmao...that was good i can"t deny it

so here are the holes in your story:
it woulda been my auntie shiela who got drunk...she prolly woulda started hitting on you, making overtly innapropriate comments...I"d laugh my ass off b/c its funny

Paris & monaco are beautiful choices....but you know where I would go? manitoa island...small island...about ten little huts and a mess hall...but oyu can snorkel all the way around the island in 2 hours! Then after all the screaming is over (reserve that for the small island where you can piss off the least amount of people) I would want to go somehwere where there is exciting stuff to do...you knwo the old fashioned way...like nake dbungee jumping, or naked cliff dsiving...pretty much as long as theirs nakedness and adrenaline.

But unfortunately I would never marry anyone who could scream louder than me....must be why our marriage failed after the bunny phase
Again though, should I be moving in for the kill pretty much immediately?

Oh and pics, this one may not be all that hot actually. I"m a fan of the thinner girls, but she looks like a goddamn anorexic. Ah well, the winner is the thinner and all that.

TheRidic_foh

shitlord
I have some very strange and awesome one going now. I have so far convinced two girl it is cool to be lesbians and that I can watch. I will post those tomorrow.