Girls who broke your heart thread

Column_sl

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
Damn I need some date ideas for tonight. I"m taking out that #3 I mentioned earlier. Picking up around 7-7:30. She wants to see Yes Man, which I know isn"t a very original idea. I"m considering if I should do the smores tonight or wait till we have a whole night at my place before I break those out. It might be awkward to try to get her to my place tonight since we have movie plans. Maybe I could bring her by buff wild wings for a quick bite and drink. Any clever thoughts?
the naked man

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
heh, I can"t believe some girls have actually replied back "I don"t date ugly dudes", that"s fucking terrible. Be glad that you didn"t waste any more time on them.

Me personally, I"m pretty average. Not very tall at 5" 9", not in very good shape (I"m not fat or chubby, but I could stand to lose 10lbs of fat), and I"m balding. My profile pics don"t try to hide any of that. And I"m getting responses from pretty decent looking girls.

But yeah, if you"re fairly overweight and look like a slob or just don"t dress well, it"s not surprising girls on an online site are ditching you. Let"s face it, online dating pretty much revolves around appearance or at least the appearance of your appearance, if that makes any sense.

Ah well, off to another ski hill sausage party, woo.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
aychamo_aycono said:
Damn I need some date ideas for tonight. I"m taking out that #3 I mentioned earlier. Picking up around 7-7:30. She wants to see Yes Man, which I know isn"t a very original idea. I"m considering if I should do the smores tonight or wait till we have a whole night at my place before I break those out. It might be awkward to try to get her to my place tonight since we have movie plans. Maybe I could bring her by buff wild wings for a quick bite and drink. Any clever thoughts?
I dunno I despise movie first dates. You can"t talk to one another and you both just sit there not even looking each other"s way. I"d tell the cocksmoker that you"ve changed plans and you"re going on a real date this isn"t high school.

If you do want to maximize your profile picture though, my buddy said try putting a bunch of pictures on hotornot.com and finding out which one gets the highest rating. I did that and I was way wrong on which picture I felt was the best.

Not a bad idea.

I may try this whole business when I get my apt next month. I browsed the website for my area and there were plenty of hotties.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Also if the Plentyoffish girls in your area suck, just try Myspace. there is not a single decent looking POF girl in my area (i swear). but myspace is loaded with single hotties.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
aychamo_aycono said:
Also if the Plentyoffish girls in your area suck, just try Myspace. there is not a single decent looking POF girl in my area (i swear). but myspace is loaded with single hotties.
i want to use myspace to find 18 year old (or younger) sluts around me, of which there are plenty. only problem is no one i know uses a "myspace" anymore and id look mad creepy adding a bunch of girls with no one friends or wall posts of my own. thoughts?

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I worried about that too, my friends list is all chicks that i"ve been hitting on. IF anyone asks just say what you already said, that none of your guy friends have myspace and tell the girls to quit being so jealous and needy!

Luthair_foh

shitlord
The owner is a jerk,clearlyI ran into PoF a couple of years ago, if I remember correctly I was sent to above link and found it that way.

In any case I"ve looked at the site several times but never gotten around to using it. When I"ve browsed profiles there seems to be a much higher number of woman who are "models", or seem to have fake photos. I often wonder if that give the site is free if there are a lot of fakes, or are just on there for the attention.

Luthair said:
The owner is a jerk,clearlyI ran into PoF a couple of years ago, if I remember correctly I was sent to above link and found it that way.

In any case I"ve looked at the site several times but never gotten around to using it. When I"ve browsed profiles there seems to be a much higher number of woman who are "models", or seem to have fake photos. I often wonder if that give the site is free if there are a lot of fakes, or are just on there for the attention.
Its like MySpace just aimed more towards dating.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Eomer I"m the same height as you and about avg build I guess, I"m a bit on the bald side which is a strike against me I suppose but other then that I"m an avg lookin guy I suppose. -shrugs- I"ve tried the hotornot thing, lol, I"ve ranked pretty low but fuck it I don"t really care.

As for the girl I"ve been talking to, she told me to call her so I did and we decided to meet on Sunday, we"re going for dinner but out schedules are so conflicting right now with the holiday she sent me a message tonight saying her time on Sunday is going to be even less then she thought but she"s determined to do something so we"re meeting up for coffee I guess, hell I don"t know anymore lol. She told me it"s up to me or we can wait until after Christmas to do something more detailed, or meet up for coffee and then do he after holiday stuff too.

Dunno if I should wait or not.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I just got back from my 2nd date with the #3 girl. Dang, I really, really like her! We have nothing in common but we can talk for hours with no problems. We hung out for a bit, then went and grabbed a quick bite to eat, then came back by my place so she could meet my dog, and then to the movies to see "Yes Man." In the previews there was some movie about online dating and they said something about meeting on MySpace and we had a good conspiracy laugh there.

Since I actually like her, I will inevitably fuck it up while I continue to get tons of pussy from girls I don"t give a shit about, and end up making another version of this thread. Who wants to place bets on how long this takes?

ValkyrieIATD

Silver Knight of the Realm
I"m playing mind games with two girls that want my shit IRL right now, trying to foster some good competition and maybe a little jealousy between them (they"re friends) so hopefully they"ll fight over me, but that shit is hard work. I"d rather just work game from the comfort of my computer for a while, so I decided to start running this Internet Divorce Hubby racket today.

I sent out around 15 messages to the girls I was most attracted to.

Believe it or not the two best hits I"ve gotten are from two girls that I didn"t even send messages to. They both read my profile randomly and shot me messages.

Three that I sent the Divorce message to responded but didn"t seem interested in roleplaying. Despite this, I"m 100% sure this divorce shit is absolutely golden, because even though the girls weren"t game to play along, they still emphasized the fact that nobody had ever sent them a message like I did before, and that alone makes it amazing. I"m still going to try running verbal circles around them and hopefully have them fall into the palm of my hand, but it will not be easy and in the end may not even be worth the trouble.

I"m dropping messages to girls 21-25 throughout the NY/Tri-State area so if anyone else is tossing out their nets in that area, be aware.

Occido_foh

shitlord
ValkyrieIsAboutToDie said:
I"m playing mind games with two girls that want my shit IRL right now, trying to foster some good competition and maybe a little jealousy between them (they"re friends) so hopefully they"ll fight over me, but that shit is hard work. I"d rather just work game from the comfort of my computer for a while, so I decided to start running this Internet Divorce Hubby racket today.

I sent out around 15 messages to the girls I was most attracted to.

Believe it or not the two best hits I"ve gotten are from two girls that I didn"t even send messages to. They both read my profile randomly and shot me messages.

Three that I sent the Divorce message to responded but didn"t seem interested in roleplaying. Despite this, I"m 100% sure this divorce shit is absolutely golden, because even though the girls weren"t game to play along, they still emphasized the fact that nobody had ever sent them a message like I did before, and that alone makes it amazing. I"m still going to try running verbal circles around them and hopefully have them fall into the palm of my hand, but it will not be easy and in the end may not even be worth the trouble.

I"m dropping messages to girls 21-25 throughout the NY/Tri-State area so if anyone else is tossing out their nets in that area, be aware.
Why go through all that trouble for pussy?
Just club a bitch and call it a day

ValkyrieIATD

Silver Knight of the Realm
Occido said:
Why go through all that trouble for pussy?
Just club a bitch and call it a day
Haha, unfortunately, I"ve retired my club for the time being.

And it"s not really about the pussy for me. I certainly know where Aych is coming from hound-dogging a wide variety of girls and shooting for the goods, but that"s just not my style. I"d much rather go dry for a few months and find the goddess among many, then work my ass off to have her. It"s much more satisfying that way for me. It"s how I"ve always worked.

I tried the "Bang a girl 3 times a day every day for 3 years" deal and it just didn"t do it for me. I got no satisfaction out of it. There was no epic moment where every chemical in my body is pumping and I find myself thinking "Holy shit this is it this is it this is the moment I"ve been waiting for". Instead it was, "Another day, another pussy -- I hope this one doesn"t smell like rusty low tide".

It"s one thing to lay down some charming game, unscrew the Captain, mix it with coke, and then dive into a big pile of blubbering vagoo. It"s entirely another to hunt down that one girl that "gets it", bring nothing but your A-game, and finally land her.

With the two girls I"m gunning for IRL right now, I could have easily attacked one of them ferociously in the sack. She was a little drunk, a little stoned, laying right next to me, and ready to get down to business. But I didn"t touch her, because I know if I dipped my dick in her honey pot, I would never be able to touch her much hotter, much sexier friend, who is the true pot o" gold at the end of the rainbow. It was an interesting exercise in self-control that I"m glad I executed. Usually the second a hand creeps up a thigh in the darkness, it"s all over -- that girl is going to get railed. Not this time though.

cladnin_foh

shitlord
First experience of plentyoffish.com from browsing the profiles on the first page attached. Good to see there"s a site rapists can go to "hook up".