Girls who broke your heart thread

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I dunno, but i logged on and my account was disabled. I had a girl respond to me saying she thought I had the wrong person. I responded to that. When I went on later the account was disabled. Kinda lame. Only thing I can think of is I alluded to sex being subpar with her. I didn"t write it that way. I forget how but I was careful and left it open to her imagination.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Personally, I think it IS pretty creepy picking chicks up on Facebook or Myspace (never used MS myself). Random chicks anyway. If you know her from say, the bus list from your last ski trip, then have at her. Facebook can be pretty Serious Business for most people.

kollos_foh

shitlord
i find that people on myspace etc are nowadays less open to new people than a couple years ago. i used to message new people on a daily basis back then, nowadays noone does that anymore, and i"m also getting alot less responses. it is pretty much dead too and theres only like a handfull active people left in my region (not in the us). thankfully there are some other local sites, but i usually don"t use those for hitting on chicks.
but i was planning on approaching more irl anyway, so maybe thats a good thing.

Convo said:
ROFL!! I got banned from Facebook for using the Divorce message....
I bet it was for spamming that message out to people. Someone marked it as spam and it got flagged and they checked your out box and thats all it was. Good to know so I dont use it on my Myspace account.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Yeah god forbid you get banned from Myspace!!!!

Just kidding I"ve only been running this "scam" on myspace. My area"s POF girls are about the most disgusting collection of bitches I"ve ever seen. Here is a photo of one of about 4 girls that signed up for POF in my area in the last MONTH!

The only problem with any of this spamming chicks is that you can get busted, as I did last night! And the girl didn"t even care! I can"t believe it, I would have been disgusted to find that out about my girl!

Dro_foh

shitlord
Sorry to delay pals! I had to search an external drive to find what was left of this girls pics. I lost the tits but I bring you snatch.

Mist_foh

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
Yeah god forbid you get banned from Myspace!!!!

Just kidding I"ve only been running this "scam" on myspace. My area"s POF girls are about the most disgusting collection of bitches I"ve ever seen. Here is a photo of one of about 4 girls that signed up for POF in my area in the last MONTH!

The only problem with any of this spamming chicks is that you can get busted, as I did last night! And the girl didn"t even care! I can"t believe it, I would have been disgusted to find that out about my girl!
The Poons...

Dro said:
Sorry to delay pals! I had to search an external drive to find what was left of this girls pics. I lost the tits but I bring you snatch.
I always wondered what it was like banging a chick with a clit piercing. I dont like the nipple rings on girls because I always feel like im going to rip it out or something.

Dro_foh

shitlord
pretty good. She is a total skank I found out. I wonder if clit piercings are indicative of such behavior, much like a tramp stamp?

She likes it in the ass as well.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Many girls have tramp stamps, and while I think it may indicate that they"re a little more promiscuous than others, I don"t think it says a TON.

Clit piercings though? Only whores get those.

Dro_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:
Many girls have tramp stamps, and while I think it may indicate that they"re a little more promiscuous than others, I don"t think it says a TON.

Clit piercings though? Only whores get those.
I believe it now. First and probably last one I"ll see.

Soundwave_foh

shitlord
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fNwNfbZ24XI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fNwNfbZ24XI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Eomer said:
You know, if this girl actually lets me touch her again, I"ll be in heaven.
Success!

I have the worst rug burn on my knees ever. I need new bed sheets or something, that shit is like sandpaper.

Turns out she"s probably a keeper, barring any well disguised mental defects that have not yet reared their heads. She even encouraged me to find someone else to hook up with on New Year"s since she"s not coming with. I was like "what?"

Eomer said:
Success!

I have the worst rug burn on my knees ever. I need new bed sheets or something, that shit is like sandpaper.

Turns out she"s probably a keeper, barring any well disguised mental defects that have not yet reared their heads. She even encouraged me to find someone else to hook up with on New Year"s since she"s not coming with. I was like "what?"
Sounds like shes probably going to be hooking up with someone else on New Years too then.

hootie2_foh

shitlord
Success!

Seriously, just repeating that makes you look like a chump.