Girls who broke your heart thread

Luthair_foh

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
Whatever you said in the essay honestly would have come across better if you had said it in person. You can"t be seen as a weak little guy that can only open up in email. She doesn"t want to date a computer!
Are you sure?

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah Eomer that email was not a really great idea. For startersneverapologize for your personality. She will see that as horribly weak. If everything seemed cool then why the fuck are you apologizing, honestly?

For now on future actions in your relationship will have to be filtered through the collective thinktank that is FoHSS:TGWBYHT.

-edit-

Since it seems like most of us have moved on from harassing women over the internet to putting our penis in their various warm holes I see this thread taking a whole new turn. Date ideas will be appreciated so after the 3rd or so dinner date I can mix it up.

Ginn_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:
lol, I knew full well when I sent her that "essay" that it would probably come across as creepy. But for whatever reason I still wanted to get it off my chest and felt better for having done it. We"ll see if it blows up in my face or not.

Thanks for the date ideas.
Seems like you"re repeating the same exact process I just went through with a girl... almost identical, even the essay. Of course mine was because she had a kid and I was a bit uncomfortable around the kid, especially when the kid told me he love me... that was fucked!

Anyways we broke up a week after the essay, hope you do better!

Tenks

I posted pictures it wouldn"t work out as well (

Besides on the third date according to Micheal Scott that"s when we"re scheduled to have sex.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Eomer said:
lol, I knew full well when I sent her that "essay" that it would probably come across as creepy. But for whatever reason I still wanted to get it off my chest and felt better for having done it. We"ll see if it blows up in my face or not.

Why do you think nervous guys calls a girl 10 times in one day after a cancelled date? To make himself feel better because he"s freaking out that she isn"t in to him anyone. He"s doing something in desperation in order to gain back control. That"s what your essay did, and you would have saved time to just called her 10 times in a row and freak her out that way.

Not tryin to come down on you, but I know your state of mind, I used to get it all the time, now I still get it if I"m really into a girl, but I"m wise enough to recognize it and prevent it from showing through too much. When you find yourself freaking out that you did xyz wrong, stop and pretend that you are a truly confident man, think what that sort of man would do, and act that out. In this case, lets say that man recognized that he was kind of an ass the day before, he probably wouldn"t say anything because he"s proud, but he might be a little more sensitive the next time. This also serves as a little hot/cold when one interaction she kinda feels rejected then you come back and make it all better.

I modeled a lot of my beginning behavior with girls around what I saw the alpha guys around me do. One of the biggest things I realized was they feel guilty about things, get down on themselves, etc just like anyone else, they just don"t express it openly even though they may subconsciously compensate for it; they are too proud. The sensitive guy personality NEVER works unless your game is ultra-tight and you are 100% perfectly happy with everything about yourself. If not (almost no one is) you appear to be too much like your average pussy-whipped guy and she starts to lump you in that category, whether you really are that guy or not.

Aych is right on the basic simple advice, stop thinking about shit so much. When you start to think about her, block it out and only allow the simple yes/no question of "do I want to see her today? and if so what do **I** want to do with her." You can then use your head ONLY to double-check and make sure you aren"t being too eager (ie we"ve hung out 3 days in a row, tomorrow I want to see her, nope can"t do that). When you base actions on "what will make her like me more," sometimes you will get lucky, but you are almost always going to make her like you less due to the incongruence between action and your personality, and the supplication that is really hard to hide.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Dabamf"s advice is a great read! The "weak" person is the one who is going to call 10 times, or send a weird 500 word essay, or send 5 texts even though the other hasn"t answered one yet. When I"m getting to know a girl, if I ignore a call of hers, and then she calls a second time, it"s the hugest turn off in the world. If she texts me 2 or 3 times, and one of them is something like "Hey why aren"t you answering my text?" it can literally make me lose any feeling I had for her. I have a cell phone. It tells me if I missed a call, and it tells me when I have texts. I don"t need her to call me multiple times, and I don"t need her to leave me a voicemail telling me "hey it"s me call me back!" It really is amazing the little things that can cause you to lose all feeling for another person.

I really agree with Dabamf also about at least faking to be confident and not worrisome. There"s a 50/50 chance that my confidence is completely fake, I"m not even sure. My saving grace is that if it is fake, that I can fake it whenever I need it. If you"re freaking out cause she didn"t return a call or text, just stop thinking about it and get busy doing something else. She"s probably too busy to stop and give you attention immediately (remember, you are still not an important person in her life, no matter how much you feel about her, it doesn"t mean she feels the same way.) She could be taking a nap, hanging out with friends, on the toilet shitting, who knows. I learned to take that into account a long time ago. A girlfriend didn"t want to stay the night, and I was puzzled by it, turned out she had to shit really bad and was embarrassed to shit at my apartment. So if she"s not giving you attention, just pretend she"s taking a dump somewhere

And again I"d recommend the Pickup Podcast shows on Inner Game for anyone interested (google it motherfuckes)

Draz_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:

So howd it go, has she said anything about the 500 word essay yet?!

Tenks

I was talking with someone I know who and I"ll be 100% frank about it: he is 24, he has never had a girlfriend, he has never kissed a girl, he is completely awkward around females.

I asked him if this concerns him since it takes time and practice to really know how to interact with females. They"re not like us. His counterargument was that if you are in "true love" (whatever that means, exactly) all the pieces will fit and it won"t require any effort. I asked him why he thought this and, unsurprisingly, his parents said their relationship required very little effort.

I had to stop him at that instant. His parents got married around the same time as mine, the early/mid 70"s. During this time things werealotdifferent. Sex symbolism was just on the rise, the whole idea of males should be white knights would not occur for quite a while, women were significantly more dependent upon a male, women had fewer options to persue outside of getting married and raising a family. The dating climate has changed so much in 20 or so years that as males we have no option other than to adapt and play at least some game. We now have any-time access to our partners if we so wish. IM services allow us to talk more than our parents could ever dream. You have to remember to use these programs wisely. They can be powerful and really lead a girl to you or they can absolutely kill your chances if you come off as too needy.

Alright I have no idea where this is going but does anyone agree that dating in 2009 is about 100 times more difficult than it was back in 1973?

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Tenks said:
Alright I have no idea where this is going but does anyone agree that dating in 2009 is about 100 times more difficult than it was back in 1973?
I"d blame this mostly on the lack of qualudes today.

Everlast_foh

shitlord
God damn I don"t know what the fuck is going on with me. I just moved to Norfolk to go to Old Dominion University, and have received zero play. In fact, make that negative play, I am getting ripped apart on plenty of fish and Okcupid like a little child"s asshole at Michael Jackson"s house.

I am having difficulty meeting people, I HATE talking during class because I feel like a rude asshole. I have seen like five girls at the gym and they are all fat chicks I guess trying to prove something, and at night I have Muay Thai or BJJ Monday through Friday, and zero chicks there. Fuuuuuck being a transfer student.

Original Message YOU sent on 1/15/2009 6:40:42 PM

After a rigorous perusal of your profile, I wanted to let you know I"ve already married and divorced you in my mind. Thanks for all the wonderful imaginary memories, you will always have a special place in my heart.

Sincerely, your ex-hubby.

PS: I am going to need half of your money according to our pre-nup .
dumb bitch said:
Nice to know people in this world still smoke crack in the middle of the day.
Hope you don"t spit wads of pebbles from smoking that shit.
P.S. Go to rehab!
even worse part was she was a J at best, I just wanted to get laid.

Vehn_foh

shitlord
Everlast said:
God damn I don"t know what the fuck is going on with me. I just moved to Norfolk to go to Old Dominion University, and have received zero play. In fact, make that negative play, I am getting ripped apart on plenty of fish and Okcupid like a little child"s asshole at Michael Jackson"s house.

I am having difficulty meeting people, I HATE talking during class because I feel like a rude asshole. I have seen like five girls at the gym and they are all fat chicks I guess trying to prove something, and at night I have Muay Thai or BJJ Monday through Friday, and zero chicks there. Fuuuuuck being a transfer student.
how are you getting ripped apart?

Everlast_foh

shitlord
Just edited in one example of a conversation. Seriously, I know not to get disheartened because they"re rejecting my approach and not me, but it gets pretty daunting after awhile and you can help but question your attractiveness.

Divinefactor_foh

shitlord
l o l, looks like everlast hit up the attraction forums... read up on online game, then fell flat on his face.

What exactly did you think her response to that retard drool you sent her would be?

Divinefactor_foh

shitlord
After a rigorous perusal of your profile,
is this how you normally talk to people? if it isnt, why would you think talking like this would work?

I wanted to let you know I"ve already married and divorced you in my mind.
This is absolutely creepy. I know where you got it from, but the way you are using it doesnt work. If you are actually TALKING with someone and they have showed interest in you, and you get along, you can use this line and it works if you are funny about it. In an opening message, its just ridiculously creepy.

Thanks for all the wonderful imaginary memories, you will always have a special place in my heart.

Sincerely, your ex-hubby.
Riding the creep train all the way to creep station with this

PS: I am going to need half of your money according to our pre-nup
If the rest of the stuff you sent her wasnt creepy enough... more creepy icing on the creepy cake. Good job.

Ok sorry for being abrupt and mean, but some things to think about...

Your message wasn"t personal at all. You could have copy pasted that to 23048234 people and it would be exactly the same to anyone. Did you even read the persons profile? You said you did, yet your message doesnt give any hint you actually did. Take something from her profile and use it in your message.

Besides illustrating how creepy you can be, the message did nothing to separate you from the 100"s of other guys sending her random messages. So how can you show her in a message that she should consider you as a possible mate?

Cajun from TAF writes: -Messages should be 2-3 lines. Thats a safe length, you can write more but you don"t want to write a book.
-Indicate WHY you messaged her. Reason should be something in her profile that stood out. Dont say you messaged her because you think shes hot, she KNOWS this.
-Keep it flirty and cheeky, remember: You"re not taking this seriously.
-Qualify yes, but don"t be serious about it. End messages with questions like "But, can you cook?" or "So what makes you so cool?"
use it learn it live it do it