Girls who broke your heart thread

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
1 year from now this thread will be about early parenthood.

3 years from now this thread will be about dealing with divorce.

FulorianC_foh

shitlord
4 years from now it will be a suicide help thread.

5 years from now, it will be about losing weight, getting back on the market, and fucking every girl in sight - of those who survived the suicidal period a year earlier. Full circle.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I"m already a parent, I"m already divorced so technically this thread has already been about those.

The 5 year one has already happened as well lol.

Jabberwhacky_foh

shitlord
If you"re looking for lube,this stuffis awesome. Adds the perfect lube-iness without being oily. That link is the econo-size, you might consider starting with the smaller version and later buying that large one as a refiller.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Thanks, that is something I"m not knowing a ton about so recommendations (serious ones) are always welcome. The condom thread in product reviews was a good refrence as well.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah for me it was certainly an issue of friction for the cut. Since it was her first time she kind of didn"t know what was going on so literally she just took my pants off and shoved it in there. Wasn"t exactly the best thing since I was still mostly flacid.

The folliculitus issue probably arose from 90% of the time being doggy since the only furniture we had available was a futon and it was at an awkward height where I couldn"t knee down or stand up to do missionary. So my pube region was slamming into her junk for a while.

Tenks

Tyen said:
I keep it heavily, heavily trimmed down but there is still hair there. I think totally barren dicks look stranger than hell.

On that note I use the same trimmer on my balls as my face. Is this an issue?

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
As long as you don"t have anything dodgy going on down there, I wouldn"t why it would. Except maybe the thought of something on your face that"s been on your junk *shrug*

Tenks

Nah I shower every day and keep everything tidy thats why I never really gave it much of a thought. Not like pubic hair is too much different than facial hair.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Tenks said:
Not like pubic hair is too much different than facial hair.
Your face gets sweaty and chills next to your ass too?

Tenks said:
I keep it heavily, heavily trimmed down but there is still hair there.I think totally barren dicks look stranger than hell.
Double lols.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Fuck shaving. I did that once at 14, had a week or too of excruciatingly itchy regrowth.

Definately keep everything nicely trimmed though. Looks 100x better, much more comfortable and any chicks go down there shouldn"t have to find a jungle.

MorinkhanMT_foh

shitlord
Azrayne said:
Definately keep everything nicely trimmed though. Looks 100x better, much more comfortable and any chicks go down there shouldn"t have to find a jungle.
Exactly. Just think of how you feel when you pull some chick"s pants off to find a megabush. It"s only fair to keep yourself trimmed too.

A related question: I just keep my pube area trimmed, but I shave my balls. It"s been universally loved by every woman I"ve had sex with since I started doing it. Anyone else shave the scrot? If so, I"m curious on technique... razor, with or without shaving cream/lubricant, trimmer/electric shaver, or *shudder* wax? Or other?

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Nope, I"d be curious about what method you use yourself though? Been wanting to try shaving them for a while but I"m too much of a pussy to put a razor near there. It"s not like they"re perfectly smooth or anything, they"re kinda wrinkly, it"s just screaming to get cut and bleed all over.

Tenks

Yeah no way in hell I"m putting something razor sharp down there. I just use a beard/mustache trimmer thing I use when I"m feeling like keeping a half beard (generally I"m clean) and just set it on the lowest and use it down there. Seems to work alright. Takes a bit of time.

ValkyrieIATD

Silver Knight of the Realm
I came here to post about the drug-riddled PoF 4 day orgy I just got back from, but I think I"m going to let the pubic hair conversation die down first.