Girls who broke your heart thread

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Brad2770 said:
I debated a long time about posting in here.
Stop thinking with your dick, and think about your son. Everyone told you that a year ago, and it looks like you still haven"t learned. She"s your EX wife. She doesn"t have to put out. But YOU need to remain civil to make sure that your son doesn"t get fucked out of having a decent role model in his life.

I suggest if you don"t want Mr. 6 figures being your son"s new role model, you actually start thinking about the consequences of your actions and inaction.

Brad2770

TheCutlery said:
Stop thinking with your dick, and think about your son. Everyone told you that a year ago, and it looks like you still haven"t learned. She"s your EX wife. She doesn"t have to put out. But YOU need to remain civil to make sure that your son doesn"t get fucked out of having a decent role model in his life.

I suggest if you don"t want Mr. 6 figures being your son"s new role model, you actually start thinking about the consequences of your actions and inaction.
This is not about my son. I am in his life. I am civil, but she changes "rules" to her advantage. And anytime I put up a fight, she defaults to "Well, we can do classic visitation and you can see him every other weekend"... so I give in so i dont have to fight it. I know she doesnt really want to change it and I know she wants me in her life (even if just as a friend right now... or forever). But this seems to be the way she can get me to calm the fuck down. Look, I know I get out of hand with shit and this last time made me realize I will not act the fool again. So, bash me all you want on my mistakes, I fucking already know. I am looking for guidance.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Tenks said:
Explain to me again why she"s so great Eomer. This is an honest question. I know you probably won"t vent on this thread about everything that is so awesome about her so all I know is all her bad qualities but it seems like you are two completely different people and she has no real direction in life. I will admit I"m usually quick to walk away from a relationship, often times too early, but this chick seems like more trouble than she is worth.
I"m not going to lie and say that I think she"s the most awesome person ever. I honestly don"t know at this point. Nor am I going to say that her looks aren"t a major part of my interest, up to this point. They most definitely are, she"s a good looking girl.

I"ve only hung out with her on about half a dozen occasions, so I"m still very much getting to know her. She seems to, or at least did seem to, have a really good personality to go with her looks. She was funny (could take a joke and give one), seems to be pretty smart, comes from a good family, and didn"t strike me as the stereotypical good looking but vapid chick.

Let"s put things in perspective again: of the half dozen times we"ve hung out, she went off the rails one time while drunk, on a new cycle of birth control, and after just having lost her job. Other than that she"s seemed to be someone I enjoy hanging out with. On one other occasion she opened up a bit about her past and being hurt and showed some vulnerability, and I mishandled it. But again, other than that it"s been easy going fun with her for the most part.

As far as having no real direction in life, she"s 21. Not everyone knows exactly what path their life is going to take the second they walk out of highschool. I am a little concerned because when we talked about how she hated being a Coors girl supposedly, she said she viewed it as a "stepping stone" when I asked why she was still doing it. I want to talk to her about that, because I think the last thing she should do is stay involved in the entertainment/service industry. It"s fine to work in that industry in your early 20"s, whether as a waitress (which she"ll probably be falling back on for the time being) or bartender or liquor rep or manager or whatever, but that shit can be a black hole. The buddy that was over last night is a perfect example of what not to do: he"s almost 28, and has virtually nothing to show for the last 10 years. Oh yeah he"s partied hard and had a good time and has lots of good stories, but he"s got no car, no place to live, plenty of credit card debt and so on. It can be such a black hole of ambition.

But right now, she"s planning on going travelling for an extended period after her brother"s wedding in August. She"s not going to find anything permanent for the time being, and I"m sure she can pull decent money serving. Anything past that, and we"re talking a year down the road, it"s really none of my business at this point.

So she"s not some amazingly perfect girl who"s in med school or law or whatever in addition to being gorgeous. But those are few and far between. So long as she"s fun to hang out with and isn"t totally crazy, I don"t see why I should jump ship right away.

Tenks said:
I"ll append this by saying I"ve been in a similar situation. I had my heart broken and shattered by a girl I thought we would spend forever together and I made ALOT of irrational decisions regarding staying with her because of this. My heart is very calloused now because of it and I"m working on that as well.
Yeah, that sucks, and I"ve been through it a bit. I definitely have both eyes open on this. Like I said, I"m of two opposing sides. The rational one is saying "don"t bother, you"re just going to get hurt whether it"s in a month or a year" while the other irrational one figures she"s The One. As long as I straddle that line I"ll be fine.

Brad2770 said:
The kicker- I got a girl"s number the other day. But I have no desire to call her. I have the feeling that I want to hang out with a girl and do the "couple" things, but when i really think about it, it just turns me off. So yeah, I dont know what to do.
First thing to do is go back and read your thread on it, and more importantly, read all the posts telling you to STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM YOUR EX BECAUSE THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT WE ALL SAID WOULD HAPPEN.

I know, the irony of me lecturing him when you"ve all been lecturing me is delicious. Someone can make the exact same post I just made in response to me being a blubbering vagina in a couple months, and we will all laugh at the thread coming full circle. Again.

Brad2770 said:
But that is beside the point. I am asking on what i should do because she obviously has feelings for me....
Jesus christ, you still don"t fucking get it? Of course she still hassomefeelings for you. She was married to you and had a child with you. That doesn"t mean that shit will ever work out between the two of you ever again. You"re just torturing the both of you by hanging around. I hate to say it, but it sounds like she"s found herself a pretty good catch. I"m sure you"ve convinced yourself he"s a dirtbag that"s no good for her, but considering his success, he could probably be banging some random single chick without a kid, as opposed to a divorced single mom who still has some loser ex husband hanging around talking shit about him. That probably says that he"s a good dude, as much as you hate to admit it.

Get it through your fucking skull, it is over between you and her. The only thing binding you together is your son. Do what is best for him, and not what"s best for your fragile ego.

Brad2770

Eomer said:
Get it through your fucking skull, it is over between you and her. The only thing binding you together is your son. Do what is best for him, and not what"s best for your fragile ego.
As stupid as it may sound, before we ever started dating, I used to tell that the song "The Outlaw Torn" explained how I felt for her (the way I took the song was a man waiting his lifetime for a girl)

When she came to my job, in Sept, and bitched at me about seeing the 19 yr old, she yelled at me "What happened to The Outlaw Torn? What happened to waiting forever? I was happy with what we had and you threw it all away"...

She never talked about that song ever until then.... It meant something when she said... I mean shit, I had forgot about the song too, pretty much. And what it meant for me and her.

But yeah, I tried to follow what you jackasses said about forgetting her and moving on (Which is why the 19 yr old came into play in the first place). yeah, I actually listened... and I feel like listening to you guys "might" have messed things up.

And Eomer, your shit going on with you right now is part of the reason i decided to post again.....

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
What? No, you didn"t fucking listen. You kept fucking your wife and the 19 year old at the same time. And came here to brag about it, and we were pleased with your offering of vag and titties. And apparently at some point the ex-wife shut off the taps again.

How is that listening to everyone telling you to run the fuck away?

Why do you even keep posting your soap opera asking for advice, if you"re going to continue doing exactly the opposite of what people advise you to?

Brad2770 said:
And Eomer, your shit going on with you right now is part of the reason i decided to post again.....
Fair enough, glad I could help. But let"s keep things in perspective, there are no marriages or children involved in my story. It"s two single unattached people. You"ve got a child in the middle of you, and I can"t help but think that your priorities are fucked.

You and your ex-wife are done. Over. Forever. Never again will you be a solid couple. You might relapse and fuck from time to time, but that"s because you"re both doing what"s easiest instead of what"s best. Sooner or later shit will go sour again, and in the meantime your son is going to be confused as FUCK what is going on, and probably blaming himself for it.

Stop being a selfish dick and move the fuck on.

Brad2770 said:
because I wish it was that fucking easy to just move on. Its not dude.
We all have been there, and we all know it"s not easy. You need to though, for yourson. Be a man so yoursonknows what it means to be one.

Trust me, my dad was a cockbag from a very early time in my life and it gave me some issues later in life that were difficult for me to get through. Don"t be some self-righteous "woe-is-me" douchebag, and man the fuck up for yourson.

You must realize that since it"s over between you and herall that mattersis yourson.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Brad2770 said:
because I wish it was that fucking easy to just move on. Its not dude.
So fucking what? Life"s hard in general. Is banging your head up against the wall repeatedly for the past year any easier? Man up and get the fuck out. Your marriage didn"t work, your most recent attempts at a relationship haven"t worked, and she"s seeing a guy that in all honesty has a lot more to offer than you. It sucks, but it"s true.

Do what"s best for your son and you. Be there for your little guy, and maintain a civil, cordial, but distant relationship with your ex. Go to the gym, get in shape, work your ass off and try to climb the corporate ladder or go back to school or something. You need to be on your own for awhile to get your head right.

Nothing will ever come from pursuing your ex-wife further than extending your misery.

Brad2770

^^^x2

I know that what both of you said is right. It"s what i want to do, really. It really is hard.

Thanks. I will do my best.

Arative

Vyemm Raider
Brad2770 said:
^^^x2

I know that what both of you said is right. It"s what i want to do, really. It really is hard.

Thanks. I will do my best.
The only suggestion I would make, is don"t let her use your visitation with your son to hold you hostage to something. If she threatens you with taking away your right to see your son, get a lawyer and take her to court. Sure that might fuck any future plans you had with her but it won"t fuck any future plans you had with your son.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Dudes stop attacking Brad he"s in a bad situation that I"m sure he"ll admit he"s just as much to blame as his ex-wife. He is asking the collective thinktank of TBWBYHT for advice (honestly the advice we give here is pretty damn good.)

But I"m going to echo Eomer here Brad. Call the girl who you got the number for. You don"t have to be madly in love with this chick but get your feet wet back into the "real" dating scene. No, that 19 year old whorebag was not a real relationship. From what it sounds like your ex-wife will not be leaving this guy anytime soon. Your asking her to "put out" and expect it is honestly very brash, arrogant and if I were her I"d never talk to you again. It is easy for everyone in TGWBYHT to say "move on" but you are allowed to always love her but not be "in love" with her. Do it for your son if anything.

Basically this Brad: Call the chick who you got the number for and let us know how it goes.

Brad2770

And so you know, the "Divorce" line does work. Thats how I got this girl"s number.

Told her the line and she laughed. When i told her i wanted half her stuff, she said that would have to be something we talked about. Then she asked if we had a nice wedding. I told her it was beautiful and she laughed again. I asked her what kind of imaginary things did she like to do and asked about her favorite imaginary food. She played along and told me and then i asked for her imaginary phone number...

So, it might not really be her number =D

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Brad2770 said:
And so you know, the "Divorce" line does work. Thats how I got this girl"s number.

Told her the line and she laughed. When i told her i wanted half her stuff, she said that would have to be something we talked about. Then she asked if we had a nice wedding. I told her it was beautiful and she laughed again. I asked her what kind of imaginary things did she like to do and asked about her favorite imaginary food. She played along and told me and then i asked for her imaginary phone number...

Haha its going to be her real one. The divorce line wasn"t as good for me as it was for others but glad to see you"re in this. I"m seeing my girl for the third time tonight (3rd date = sex) so I will post results.

Wurstsalat_foh

shitlord
Brad2770 said:

Grab your phone and call her man.

IF it is her number, she is waiting for you to do so - and if you dont - she might think you are a pussy. What do you have to lose?

Turkish_foh

shitlord
Brad2770 said:
I really do not know what to do at this point. The only thing I know I want is time with my son, to do well with my new job and to goto school and get my bachelors. My sister tells me I need to keep communication at least for my son, but it bugs me too much to even talk to her at all.
Most of what you posted was describing a relationship reduced to high school bullshit. Grow the fuck up. You don"t know what to do? You do exactly what you said you want to do. You keep in contact with her for your son"s sake, you get your bachelor"s, you keep on with your new job.

I don"t give a fuck if it "bugs" you. Put up with that for your kid. Don"t risk fucking things up with your child to prove you don"t have to take shit from her. You have to realize how selfish that is.

Snugglebear_foh

shitlord
Just remember to be petty. Like when her engineer boyfriend wants to take her and your son to Disneyworld, call at the last minute and say you"re the father, and you say your son doesn"t leave the state. In divorce, children are a sword, not a shield. And be sure to tell your son how his mother is a whore, and all women are whores.

ValkyrieIATD

Silver Knight of the Realm
psu199 said:
How did this get missed? Let"s hear the story!
Pube discussion died down, so here"s my first PoF fling story.

Mentioned earlier I was doing the PoF Divorce Line thing and I just wasn"t digging it. Switched it up to clicking on a mass amount of profiles. Been on PoF a total of about 2 weeks. Random girl I clicked on that looked pretty sexy sends me a message saying she likes my profile. We chat three times on AIM -- she seems very sharp, very smart, very funny -- and the third time she"s WASTED, spouting off hilarious shit, and tells me she wants me to come to her place right now (she lives about 30 minutes away). I calmly decline, saying I had company (I had another girl on my bed at the time) but leave subtle hints that I want to come see her, mixing in naughty subliminal shit.

Next day I"m free, she messages me apologizing for being a drunken wreck, but I tell her it"s cool -- I love it when people are inebriated and spill their guts. She eats it up and I tell her that I"m going to come see her tonight. I get her address, grab nothing but a box of condoms, an eighth of some Exos, and pack of gum, and roll off to her place.

Get there, she looks just like her pictures -- cute, rosy cheeks, solid body and a lovely pair of titties. She has two of her buddies over, very, very chill dudes. We all lay down on the couch, get stoned as fuck and watch Pineapple Express. Her buddies bounce, and we snuggle up. I do the "Gently Touch Every Inch Of Her Body Then Slowly Make My Way Downstairs" routine, goes great, next thing you know I"m rubbin" her clit, she"s getting off like a mad woman, gropin" my shit and whoosh we hop up and rush downstairs.

Now, I mentioned this girl was a dancer, and I"ve never been with a dancer before, but let me say this:you haven"t lived until a girl mounts your shit and does a full split on top of you.Fuck, this chick twisted into positions I had never seen before. We did the "Leg Up Over The Head" standing fuck, we did reverse cowgirl with her leaning all the way back and making out with me while I fucked her. It was glorious. Fucked for about an hour until she collapsed. I told her she needed more stamina. Slept like a baby.

So I had such a damn good time and this girl was so cool that I just stayed the next day. We laid in bed, got baked as shit, made all kinds of artwork and fucked like bunnies.

And I had such a good time again that I just stayed the next day. We got wasted and high as kites later that night with a bunch of people, and I then proceeded to rail her out harder than any girl I"ve ever fucked before. Wall shaking, bed cracking type of fucking. Nobody was home, this girl could take a beating, and I was having the time of my life. I came after about 2 hours and actually passed out inside her mounted doggy. Fucking unbelievable.

Next day, dropped her off at the airport and headed home. We"ve been texting nonstop since then, talking about everything possible. The second she"s back home I"m going to roll over there and repeat the entire process again.

I don"t know what the moral of this story really is, but I will say this: I"m currently batting 1.000 on PoF.

ValkyrieIATD

Silver Knight of the Realm
bofa said:
sir...you cannot post a story like that and NOT provide at minimum a face picture..shit just gimme 1 nipple
Ugh, I"m always terrified of posting pics of people I know, but...

here"s what I drilled like an oil well for 4 days: