Girls who broke your heart thread

Tenks said:
That article along with the majority of the counter-arguments to TMM/others only take Mystery"s comments/advice at face value. Just because Mystery says something doesn"t make it gospel - it"s just examples and tips to help guys get with women.

They also don"t take into account the sheer number of guys that understand the point of the advice and (guess what!) get with women.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Incognitogamer said:
That article along with the majority of the counter-arguments to TMM/others only take Mystery"s comments/advice at face value. Just because Mystery says something doesn"t make it gospel - it"s just examples and tips to help guys get with women.

They also don"t take into account the sheer number of guys that understand the point of the advice and (guess what!) get with women.
I"m 100% convinced the Mystery Method is all about building self confidence. All the things he teaches come naturally with confidence but for those guys who are way too self-aware they need a nudge. Peacocking in a bar simply takes balls because you look like such a dumb fuck. If you can get over the whole "OMG what are other people thinking of me!!!" bullshit from high school your confidence skyrockets.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Tenks said:
I"m 100% convinced the Mystery Method is all about building self confidence. All the things he teaches come naturally with confidence but for those guys who are way too self-aware they need a nudge. Peacocking in a bar simply takes balls because you look like such a dumb fuck. If you can get over the whole "OMG what are other people thinking of me!!!" bullshit from high school your confidence skyrockets.
STOP TALKING ABOUT THE MYSTERY METHOD.

That guy is a hack.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
lol, that Maury thing with the pickle phobia chick is solid fucking gold.

I mean they send her to a fucking pickle factory. Who needs therapy when you can just fucking terrify someone who is mentally ill, right?

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
psu199 said:
Inside in the sense that anyone who follows sports will understand?
Ah ok I wasn"t aware the Cowboy Chris video was so wide spread. I know it was on deadspin but wasn"t sure how many people watched it.

psu199_foh

shitlord
Oh, perhaps it was more inside than I realized. I just thought that you were referencing the whole ongoing thing with him, T.O. and the rest of the Cowboys.

My bad!

/end threadjack

K`Lag_foh

shitlord
/minor livejournal!

So 2 weeks into using PoF.

Well my first PoF date on Saturday was alright I guess, girl1 was late (!) and slightly bigger than her pictures led to believe but had a pretty face. However, I didn"t run like Aychamo as I"m prepared to put physical fitness to one side slightly if the girl mentally attracts me (although it better be some serious mental attraction). Well she"s smart, has a good career, family sounds like they have money but she talks a lot! So I"m a pretty decent listener and I seem to have kept her occupied for a good 3 hours of chatting. So if it wasnt for what happened on Friday I might have been pursuing this a bit more aggressively.

However, Friday afternoon I get Instant messaged out of the blue on PoF, girl2 is slim, tall, cute and black (there are very few black girls I have found attractive but she is definitely one of those). So when she asked for my MSN I sorta said "why not?". Turns out we are really alike, like the same music and bands (rock), both love the same type of movies, she has the same outlook on life etc. we chatted for hours over the weekend on MSN and it got really flirty, we are already texting each other and I"m sure a meeting is soon to follow.

I"m feeling really good about girl2 and I"d like to officially thank FoH SS and this thread for probably (!) helping me back in the sadle after a couple of months of being single :p

Edit: yeah I know no tit pics yet lawl! but did i mentioned the black girl has DD cup!?

Regime_foh

shitlord
K`Lag said:
/minor livejournal!

So 2 weeks into using PoF.

Well my first PoF date on Saturday was alright I guess, girl1 was late (!) and slightly bigger than her pictures led to believe but had a pretty face. However, I didn"t run like Aychamo as I"m prepared to put physical fitness to one side slightly if the girl mentally attracts me (although it better be some serious mental attraction). Well she"s smart, has a good career, family sounds like they have money but she talks a lot! So I"m a pretty decent listener and I seem to have kept her occupied for a good 3 hours of chatting. So if it wasnt for what happened on Friday I might have been pursuing this a bit more aggressively.

However, Friday afternoon I get Instant messaged out of the blue on PoF, girl2 is slim, tall, cute and black (there are very few black girls I have found attractive but she is definitely one of those). So when she asked for my MSN I sorta said "why not?". Turns out we are really alike, like the same music and bands (rock), both love the same type of movies, she has the same outlook on life etc. we chatted for hours over the weekend on MSN and it got really flirty, we are already texting each other and I"m sure a meeting is soon to follow.

I"m feeling really good about girl2 and I"d like to officially thank FoH SS and this thread for probably (!) helping me back in the sadle after a couple of months of being single :p

Edit: yeah I know no tit pics yet lawl! but did i mentioned the black girl has DD cup!?
PoF = Plane of Fear?

kollos_foh

shitlord
im not a fan of the mystery method, but peacocking works very well. now theres no way i would run around like mystery. but carrying around some funny accesories of some kind gets you some good attention. i"ve went to parties wearing 3d glasses, or carrying an ukulele, a funny hat, stuff like that.
its ridiculous how often a girl will come up to you and wants to put on your those glasses, or compliment you, or asks you whats up with that. no need to open anymore.

Brad2770

Well, I tried the PoF thing and not really having success. Not sure how fast it should work or whatever, but nothing for me the last 5 days or so. I have better luck in person it seems. I really do not know what to say online. I know I am competing with hundreds of other guys, so that may be the downfall. Plus, I didnt go and send messages to 50 girls. I really did choose like 5 or 10 I really liked and messaged them.

I said something referring to their profile, made a funny joke and ended it with a question. nothing. My pics are nothing major, just pics of me. I dont really go around taking pictures of myself doing amazing things, so I dont have anything Epic like that to post as my pic.

Guess I will keep trying.

Ralphus_foh

shitlord
On PoF, stay away from hairdressers...they"re insane. Sometimes beautiful but NUTS. I find a good subject title helps and then a well written letter,,,short though. Hot girls have to wade through sooo many. ALSO! Truly have something in common, like job, or hobby. I usually put out 5 letters a week and hit on 1-2.

I"ve gotten some hot ones on the phone who sound like they"ve smoked for the past 20 years...awful. One said an hour long drive was too long distance...not long enough if ya ask me.

There is actually pretty decent turn over in the hot girls...they truly get burned out with all the weirdos. So hang in there and keep refining those letters!

Brad2770

^^^ LOL, hour long drive?

maybe that is what I am doing wrong. I was looking for girls like 5 minutes from my place.

I am not that desperate for poon that i would have to drive an hour.

Not saying that there is anything wrong with what you say and I understand it being important they are far away.