Girls who broke your heart thread

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
The asian that I was banging was involved with some dude who has a woman.

Worked fine for me,

Tenks said:
You guys really need to look up Cajun"s how-to on writing an online profile.To be brutally honest both of those posted recently are atrocious and I would bet couldn"t land you the top-tier girls on pof/match/okcupid.

Profile may mean jack shit to guys but it seems girls actually read ours instead of just see "hot" -> "divorce line email"
link?

best I found was this thread:Cajun"s Online Method - Profiles, Messaging and Closing Techniques - The Attraction Forums - Free Pickup and Dating Advice

Jabberwhacky_foh

shitlord
God I hope not. Ya guys, use this for massive pussy:

"You"re adorable, so adorable in fact that I"ve decided im going to adopt you as my new little sister. Don"t worry, we"ll spend all our time together climbing trees and drinking kool-aid. (Insert personalized comment that shows you read her profile). Actually you seem like a pretty cool person, I"d love to get together sometime and let you cook for me haha. Wait! You"re not crazy are you?"

Misogyny, incest, bad jokes...that"s a winner. But hey what do I know, I thought that wife line you guys used was dumb as shit too, but your results seem to have proven me wrong.

I also fail to see the point of letting girls know you don"t take internet dating seriously. Unless he"s dating these chicks in Second Life, "internet dating" simply means you used the internet to meet people to date in....drum roll...real life. And not taking real dating seriously means you just want to get laid. Nothing wrong with that, but somehow I don"t see many guys having success with that as their MO, especially if they already needed help writing a god damn profile that"s supposed to highlight their personality (or lack thereof).

Brad2770

From a video I watched of his, the purpose of saying "adopting you as my little sister" is to make them feel like they have just been friend-zoned and that is it. Like they had no chance to be from the start. its supposed to be a reverse psychology thing. I dont think I would ever use the line, but I see the reason.

Jabberwhacky said:
I also fail to see the point of letting girls know you don"t take internet dating seriously. Unless he"s dating these chicks in Second Life, "internet dating" simply means you used the internet to meet people to date in....drum roll...real life. And not taking real dating seriously means you just want to get laid. Nothing wrong with that, but somehow I don"t see many guys having success with that as their MO, especially if they already needed help writing a god damn profile that"s supposed to highlight their personality (or lack thereof).
Saying you"re not taking it serious is just a way of relieving the pressure of the conversation/interaction it gets them to let their guard down and not act weird because you"re trying to hit on them.

Think about it: You"re someone they don"t know that just messaged them out of the blue. Yes they knew when they signed up that this would happen and has, probably a lot by dude"s that say "hay, yur h0t!" and other such nonsense.

Then you come along and send them this outstandingly creative/original message AND you"re not taking shit seriously (which basically means you"re laid back/relaxed)!? It lets them know they can"t rub you the wrong way and that you"re not easily impressed - so they have to work for your attention. Which is the whole point of what you"re trying to do in your profile/first message. Keep things light and fun and they"ll eat that shit up.

Brad2770 said:
From a video I watched of his, the purpose of saying "adopting you as my little sister" is to make them feel like they have just been friend-zoned and that is it. Like they had no chance to be from the start. its supposed to be a reverse psychology thing. I dont think I would ever use the line, but I see the reason.
I agree, I have found opening straight up with the "little sister" line doesn"t work. You want to get them hooked and attracted and then mention it as soon as you know you"ve got them. Then they"ll go nuts for your nuts, to prove they"re not interested in the little sister label.

EDIT: Sorry for the double post...

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Jabberwhacky said:
God I hope not. Ya guys, use this for massive pussy:

"You"re adorable, so adorable in fact that I"ve decided im going to adopt you as my new little sister. Don"t worry, we"ll spend all our time together climbing trees and drinking kool-aid. (Insert personalized comment that shows you read her profile). Actually you seem like a pretty cool person, I"d love to get together sometime and let you cook for me haha. Wait! You"re not crazy are you?"

Misogyny, incest, bad jokes...that"s a winner. But hey what do I know, I thought that wife line you guys used was dumb as shit too, but your results seem to have proven me wrong.
Yup, wrong! It"s a pretty good line, but the divorce line is way better. For my best MySpace-dating results I would start with the divorce line, then after role-playing the ex-hubby for a few messages I"d sometimes drop that line of Cajun"s that you quoted and they"d love it. It"s supposed to be an opener, but I found I can dump it anywhere in the conversation and it works.

Incidentally, of all the MySpace chicks, I ended up (seriously) dating the friend of one of them, who I had seen in the hospital a while back. It took some careful maneuvering and planning to get with the friend of a girl I hooked up with, but it all ended up working out. We"ve been together almost a month now. No drama, no fights, no nothing, it"s pretty cool.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Sounds like a great line, I like it but will never use it.

Maybe I"m reading this wrong, but have any of you actually gotten a woman based entirely off of your own material? Or do you have to crib for everything? Does it even count at this point, as something YOU did?

Divinefactor_foh

shitlord
What do you think original material looks like? Everything is a copy of a copy to begin with. If you read up on TMM and NLP its more about gaining confidence using a prescripted routine, once you have the confidence and experience under your belt, you make up your own stuff because you can feel what works.

Even though I dont particularly like the Divorce Line for my own goals, its very effective, why waste time thinking up something original to get foot in the door when you can just canspam and then go from there.

I would be very interested to find out some behind the scenes info on this. For example: Have 10 almost identical profiles with VERY similar featured guys saying very similar things send the same message with slightly different subject line to the same women and find out which ones they responded to. How long they waited to respond, if there were any keywords or other correlations between profile->message->response. When your inbox is flooded with 100 messages a day like some say they are... would be interesting to figure out what sets off the response to open and then what sets off the response to reply.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
Maybe I"m reading this wrong, but have any of you actually gotten a woman based entirely off of your own material? Or do you have to crib for everything? Does it even count at this point, as something YOU did?
It"s just an opener man. From there I"ve been taking it on my own, and haven"t been using any other material other than what comes to mind.

edit: of course, the hilarious (and sad) part is that at least for me, I tend to lose their interest pretty quickly, or at least most I do, when I try to just do my own thing. Just chatting and "being yourself" is unfortunately a surefire way to quickly lose their interest. I wasn"t a big believer in "game", up until I saw how effective that one line in particular can be in the context of online dating. It gets so much more response than anything I"ve come up with. Personally I"ve just never had a way with women, at all, they"re a complete fucking mystery to me and probably will remain so. That"s not to say that I"m a failure with them either, just that in a lot of cases I"ve found women who stick around or like me in spite of my inability to relate. But there"s no question in my mind that some of those pick-up artists, jackasses they may be, just have a very deep and intuitive understanding of how women"s minds work and know how to use that to their advantage.

Divinefactor said:
What do you think original material looks like? Everything is a copy of a copy to begin with. If you read up on TMM and NLP its more about gaining confidence using a prescripted routine, once you have the confidence and experience under your belt, you make up your own stuff because you can feel what works.
This is exactly the point. When I first started reading/replying to this thread I was skeptical. Then about a month ago I was like "fuck it" and joined POF and started spamming the divorce line to any chick that looked fuckable. The responses were sporadic. I"ve had chicks reply immediately, reply after a few days, hell one chick waited like 2.5 weeks before she replied. All this was basically a new experience for me (online dating), so I just ran with it and have figured out what works and what doesn"t. Now I"m at the point where I can make a custom message (with some repeat material because I don"t wanna be doing this all day, but it"s still my own material) about a chick that I know she"ll reply to with a 90+% certainty because I know how to read into/through their profile to see what kind of question or comment I know they"d like...

Fast forward to 2-3 days ago and I see you guys talking about OkCupid.com so I went there and signed up 2 days ago. I"ve already gotten 8 conversations going, 1 IM-close and 2 #-closes so far. And this one chick I"ve met on OkCupid might just be the proverbial one, we"re so alike it"s un-fucking-canny. We"re going to hang out soon too hopefully, if anything good happens I"ll totally livejournal it up since all you others have been.

Brad2770

Well, I went crazy last night with the "divorce" line on PoF. Sent it to 20 or so women. Nothing.

I have no idea which ones read it, though. I deleted my sent folder so i wouldnt worry about it. Not that i would, but I know my curiosity would get to me.

Since I am gunna goto Houston for 2 weeks on Businnes in the beginning of Feb, I am thinking about hitting up on some Houston chics... I think I will do that now.

I called back that one girl and left a message this time. We will see. She was 19 too. met her at Chili"s. She thinks I am 25.