Girls who broke your heart thread

cosmic_cs_foh

shitlord
If you haven"t changed since you were 18, you were probably spending too much time playing video games. The 18-22 period is no joke, especially if you went to college.

ValkyrieIATD

Silver Knight of the Realm
Haha the Girlfriend stays private. Believe me I have a treasure trove of her stuff from when we were going out: couple sex vids, couple solo scene vids with her, and enough nudies to fill a few pages of the PGT thread... but it"s all safe in the strictest confidence...

...now the girl below, well, let"s just say the world needs to see what she"s working with becauseholy. fucking. shit.....

ValkyrieIsAboutToDie said:
Figured the best way to find out how far this girl was truly willing to go was to just work my way down to the goods as quickly as possible. She promptly put the brakes on and said "OK Rule: No clothes off tonight" -- I coulda been a smartass and asked for specific details but I just let it go, moved back up her body and continued with the makeout session.
She was bullshitting me! Said she wanted to go slow but she was just on her period! Jerked me off onto her tummy and chest an hour ago -- WOOOOOO. Tomorrow I get the full goods -- this girl has no fucking clue what"s about to happen to her. Golden Tits, I bow before thee!

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Mazim said:
Anybody who thinks they are magically going to change between the ages of 17ish and death is retarded. Age is just a number and really plays no role in anything. I"m the exact person I was at 16, only difference is I have different/more responsiblities now.
lolwut?

Since I graduated college I"ve grown by leaps and bounds -- in a thread full of advice being given by armchair Romeos this is about the worst advice/comment/statement yet.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
/livejournal

So one of the girls I chatted up on PoF last week had been pushing to meet up almost immediately after we creeped each other on Facebook. The persian looking one (she fucking hates 300). On Thursday I was packing and getting ready for the weekend and begged off, and then I was out of town on the weekend. We texted back and forth for most of the weekend, and she wanted me to come meet up with her and a friend to watch the Superbowl on Sunday, but as I didn"t get back in to town until 7, and had to go home to shower etc, and had a raging unbelieveable hangover I again begged off and told her I"d instead call her later that night.

Of course I ended up falling asleep instead, but messaged her the next day (yesterday, Monday) to apologize and arrange something for that evening. I told her I"d be at the office a bit late and that dinner probably wouldn"t work, and she ended up going out for dinner with a friend instead. And as it turned out, I met 3 buddies at another bar for dinner, pool and buck hunter. After she was done she messaged me and right away suggested her and her friend would come meet us.

Turned out to be a pretty fun night. It was me and two buds, and her and a friend (who Ithinkhad a boyfriend, my girl briefly mentioned it but then tried to cover it up). Her friend was pretty cute too, tall blonde. My girl looked much better than the pics had indicated (and she looked pretty good in those), and seemed like a really fun girl. Her friend left after not too long, and so she hung out with me and my two buddies for a couple hours drinking beer and playing pool. I was really tired and feeling kind of out of sorts from the weekend still, and actually I don"t think I performed very well at all. My buddies weren"t trying to cock block or anything, they"re just good friendly guys, and it seemed like they did more talking than I did.

Didn"t feel like there was much of a spark at all really, at least not from my perspective. She"s attractive and seemed like a lot of fun, but I think I may be stuck on Chuck for awhile, not sure. Definitely going to see her again, if she"s interested, maybe something will spark. My buds left at about 11 and we chatted for another 20 minutes or so, hugged in the parking lot with a peck on the cheek, and that was that.

When I got home I noticed the other girl, the younger one with the banging body, was on MSN so I messaged with her for a minute or two and then told her it was time to meet for a drink or bite, and gave her the option of early tonight before my hockey game or later Wednesday after my condo meeting. She laughed that I wasn"t leaving her much choice, and said Wednesday would work.

No word from Chuck, and I"ll be surprised if I did hear from her. I saw a wall post on Facebook that indicated that she may be going to Australia right away, instead of waiting till after her brother"s wedding in August. Who knows? If I don"t hear from her this week, I"ll probably remove her as a friend so I won"t have to resist the urge to creep her profile on Facebook.

Mazim said:
Most of the douche bags I knew when I was 16 are still douche bags today....you people have no hope give up.
I will agree with you that some people do remain as retarded as they are at 16 and never seem to "grow up."

This is not a good thing though, as the majority of people who actually want to make the transition to adulthood will not remain friends with these kinds of people for long.

You just seem to have a group of friends that are all choosing to remain adolescents, well into their 20s.

Zakas_foh

shitlord
ValkyrieIsAboutToDie said:
She was bullshitting me! Said she wanted to go slow but she was just on her period! Jerked me off onto her tummy and chest an hour ago -- WOOOOOO. Tomorrow I get the full goods -- this girl has no fucking clue what"s about to happen to her. Golden Tits, I bow before thee!
Taking it slow means wait one extra day and then ill blow you !

At least in my experience !

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
/livejournal

So, I"m still dating my girl. 29 with an almost 3 year old daughter. It"s been well over a month now of official "boyfriend/girlfriend." (We mark day one as Jan 1st.) Things are still going extremely smooth. Not a single bit of drama, and not a single fight. Not even really a disagreement. It"s such a pleasure to date a very mature & accomplished woman. Sometimes it"s weird for me to realize that I"m in a relationship because it"s been so long since the last time I was in a real healthy one (if ever.)

I guess I"ve finally matured to the point where I can make the right "sacrifices" (ie, not be super selfish) to be in a healthy relationship.

.. but, all is not perfect. Sometimes it becomes frustrating because she has her kid for 6 days and then the father takes the daughter for 2 nights. So we only get 2 real nights together a week. We always take advantage of them though so that"s good. She doesn"t like to get baby-sitters though, so when I see her on nights she has her daughter I"ll usually go over after her daughter is asleep, or I"ll go over earlier and hang out with them and then have my "alone" time after she puts her daughter to bed. It"s frustrating because there"s a lot of things we want to do that we don"t have time for, and like I want her to meet my friends and do some double dates, but she"s free so rarely. But then again when I think of this as frustrating I feel like I"m being selfish - what do you think?

I guess the bottom line is I"ve been on dates with a large number of girls, and I"ve never met a woman who"s as high quality as this one. There"s no pointless drama, there"s no games, she"s super smart, she"s beautiful (I wish I could post photos, she"s so gorgeous and her body is f-ing phenomenal, and if it"s like that at 29, it"s going to be like that for life), she"s funny, we"re compatible in the bedroom, etc, it"s really great. I just know that I"ve never met any girl that I see all these amazing features in. It"s pretty damn cool. I"m not saying she"s perfect, but she"s by far the greatest woman I"ve ever met.

Turkish_foh

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
But then again when I think of this as frustrating I feel like I"m being selfish - what do you think?
Yeah you are. If you"re going to be with a woman who has a child whom isn"t a selfish piece of shit, she will ALWAYS put her child before anything. Shit, the kid is 3 years old, man. Realize that she is just trying to be a decent parent to her child (which is admirable as hell for any single parent to do). The sooner you accept this and stop caring about her going on some double date so you can show her off, the sooner you can drop the petty shit that you let get to you and appreciate her for being a stand-up individual for her kid.

aychamo_aycono said:
.. but, all is not perfect. Sometimes it becomes frustrating because she has her kid for 6 days and then the father takes the daughter for 2 nights. So we only get 2 real nights together a week. We always take advantage of them though so that"s good. She doesn"t like to get baby-sitters though, so when I see her on nights she has her daughter I"ll usually go over after her daughter is asleep, or I"ll go over earlier and hang out with them and then have my "alone" time after she puts her daughter to bed. It"s frustrating because there"s a lot of things we want to do that we don"t have time for, and like I want her to meet my friends and do some double dates, but she"s free so rarely. But then again when I think of this as frustrating I feel like I"m being selfish - what do you think?
This is my primary beef with dating a chick with kids. And no I"m not trying to say she should put me first over her kid(s), because that would be selfish. All I"m saying is, you can"t make plans for like a vacation together, to hang out with friends. I"m sure it becomes a huge pain in the ass just to plan a road trip not even an hour or two out of town.

Another thing I find funny is how everyone without kids calls kids baggage but as soon as anyone that has kids hears that they"re like "THEY"RE NOT BAGGAGE!!!" ...Yes, they fucking are, they"re the worst kind of baggage.

In your case Aych, I"d say you need to ask your self one question:

Is the juice worth the squeeze?

aychamo_aycono said:
/livejournal

So, I"m still dating my girl. 29 with an almost 3 year old daughter. It"s been well over a month now of official "boyfriend/girlfriend." (We mark day one as Jan 1st.) Things are still going extremely smooth. Not a single bit of drama, and not a single fight. Not even really a disagreement. It"s such a pleasure to date a very mature & accomplished woman. Sometimes it"s weird for me to realize that I"m in a relationship because it"s been so long since the last time I was in a real healthy one (if ever.)

I guess I"ve finally matured to the point where I can make the right "sacrifices" (ie, not be super selfish) to be in a healthy relationship.

I guess the bottom line is I"ve been on dates with a large number of girls, and I"ve never met a woman who"s as high quality as this one. There"s no pointless drama, there"s no games, she"s super smart, she"s beautiful (I wish I could post photos, she"s so gorgeous and her body is f-ing phenomenal, and if it"s like that at 29, it"s going to be like that for life), she"s funny, we"re compatible in the bedroom, etc, it"s really great. I just know that I"ve never met any girl that I see all these amazing features in. It"s pretty damn cool. I"m not saying she"s perfect, but she"s by far the greatest woman I"ve ever met.

As I said earlier in the thread but you told me no ... DO NOT DATE SINGLE MOTHERS. PERIOD. Jesus fucking christ, if I had the time I would go back and find my original post, they will always put there kids first. Period. You will always be second. And thats why among a huge list of other retarded shit ... men should not date single mothers

Dro_foh

shitlord
That depends on if she is obsessed with the kid, or if she can still have a normal life while being a good mother. Some people take being a parent far too seriously.

Kids are resilient and they don"t need structure 24/7. Some girls are capable of putting as much priority on a serious relationship as they do on their child. Some absolutely obsess over what the kid ate for breakfast and how many times little James shit in the toilet today.

There is nothing wrong with being a good parent, but it doesn"t make you exceptional. You don"t want someone who will put you on the back burner for a child. There is a healthy balance, and definitely nothing wrong with single mothers.

Also, avoid girls that are obsessed with dogs. I had a girl scratch my head and pat me on the ribs like a dog. She had no idea what she had just done, and I walked out laughing.

After I stuck it in her pooper

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Dro said:
That depends on if she is obsessed with the kid, or if she can still have a normal life while being a good mother. Some people take being a parent far too seriously.

Kids are resilient and they don"t need structure 24/7. Some girls are capable of putting as much priority on a serious relationship as they do on their child. Some absolutely obsess over what the kid ate for breakfast and how many times little James shit in the toilet today.

There is nothing wrong with being a good parent, but it doesn"t make you exceptional. You don"t want someone who will put you on the back burner for a child. There is a healthy balance, and definitely nothing wrong with single mothers.

Also, avoid girls that are obsessed with dogs. I had a girl scratch my head and pat me on the ribs like a dog. She had no idea what she had just done, and I walked out laughing.

After I stuck it in her pooper
WOOF WOOF

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Turkish said:
Yeah you are. If you"re going to be with a woman who has a child whom isn"t a selfish piece of shit, she will ALWAYS put her child before anything. Shit, the kid is 3 years old, man. Realize that she is just trying to be a decent parent to her child (which is admirable as hell for any single parent to do). The sooner you accept this and stop caring about her going on some double date so you can show her off, the sooner you can drop the petty shit that you let get to you and appreciate her for being a stand-up individual for her kid.
Thank you everyone for your input. I see why you say it is selfish to try to pull her away from her daughter more. I don"t know if this is my justification, but it"s something I feel inside. Sometimes it seems like I"m trapped when I go to hang out with her. It"s not that I don"t like her or her daughter, as I said the girl is amazing and her daughter is awesome too, but when I"m there I"m not hanging out with my friends, etc. The double date stuff is not to show her off, but to just be able to incorporate my romantic life into my "friend" life. I love my friends and I miss hanging out with them. Yes, I know if this girl is worth pursuing then I need to realize that I"m not going to marry my friends!

I guess it"s fair for me to say "No baby, I can"t come over tonight, I"m going to hang out with my friends tonight." I"d feel like a dick, but at the same time I need to do that. Maybe it will be an interesting way to see the extent of her quality if I pass up hanging out with her a few times to spend more time with my friends?

To everyone who said don"t date girls with kids. I understand why you say that, and it takes a lot of work and understanding. I"ve just never met a girl this great before, period. I once was talking to my buddy about it, he just had a daughter. His wife is a great woman. I asked him, if he died, if he thought that his wife should be forever shunned from the dating world? Of course not!

My only real problems with dating a girl with a kid are 1. it would be nice to have more freedom with my girl, and 2. the ex-husband is a real asshole, always trying to start fights, etc. And just the way he can get to her, I know there"s some underlying feelings there, etc. They"ve been separated/divorced for about 1.5 years, so it"s still relatively recent. Kinda weird sometimes.

MorinkhanMT_foh

shitlord
She already has a kid, so it makes it more difficult in the getting-to-know-you phase, but if you have potential long-term prospects for this woman, her daughter is (probably and hopefully) the most important part of her life.

Unless you plan on never having kids of your own, you"ll have to deal with this exact situation sooner or later. You lose a lot of freedom when you have kids, but 99% of parents I know feel the "inconvenience" to their own social lives is far outweighed by the joys of parenthood.

If she"s as perfect as you"re letting on and you think you want something long-term with her, getting to know her AND her daughter is what you need to do. By all means, get as much one-on-one time with her as possible, but don"t do it to the exclusion of her daughter. Spend time with her AND with her and her daughter. One of the top criteria she"s going to judge you on is how good a potential father she thinks you"ll be to her existing (and potentially future) kids.

If you"re bringing kids into the picture, your time with friends will inevitably suffer. The good news? It"s only for a couple of years, then you can start going out more again. It will never be the same as pre-kid, but honestly, as you get older, a lot of the things that meant so much to you when you were younger (partying, goofing around with friends, etc.) becomes less important and less fulfilling after you settle down. It"s called growing up. =P

You"ll still be as happy as ever, it"s just the source that changes.