Girls who broke your heart thread

Brad2770 said:
Too bad she has a fake smile. Sorry man.
She"s hiding her braces.

Leadsalad said:
A girl that makes you play WoW? Eat that WoW CD (and hopefully die doing so) for thinking that"s a good thing.
Not so much "makes" as she said "Hey, I play WoW." to which I replied "I haven"t played in a while because everyone I knew who played quit, what server are you on, I"d like to come back."

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
You look like a creepy old man in the picture. Good for you though, she"s really cute.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
We broke up but I said I would give it 2-3 days to see if my heart could love her after cheating on me.
That"s where you made your mistake. Cheating isn"t just an action, it"s a deeply ingrained character flaw. Should have cut that bitch off and never spoken a word to her again. After fucking her brains out one last time.

I"d leave a heroin junkie in an empty room with a bag of dope and a needle and trust him to not inject it before I"d believe a woman who cheats once but says she"ll never do it again.

ctalbus_foh

shitlord
well thats what love does... thats why i said 2-3 days to see if my heart could forgive her... I didn"t trust her but its funny that I try to give her a 2nd chance and she just can"t handle it lol.

findar_foh

shitlord
Everlast said:
Text messages are tearing our generation apart.
i"ve had 3 casual relationships end because of text messaging 8] but that"s more because for the last 5 years i"ve never had a phone with a text messaging plan, so when they think i"m ignoring them i"m really not getting messages.

that being said i finally activated it on my phone about a month ago and am already 1000 texts in. girls love to talk nasty with that.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
My old roommate had a fuckbuddy who would send him the nastiest text messages I ever saw. The Marquis de Sade would blush at some of the shit this girl would say. The scary part was half of it was true.

And to think, she worked in a children"s dentist office. She had her hands, her filthy disgusting whore hands, inside the mouths of kids for a living.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Hi guys. Thank you for your kind words. I"ve been staying over at her family"s house the last couple of days. I truly did love this girl. I"ve had a string of absolutely horrible girlfriends, and I had a shot at real love and I took it. I"d lay in bed every night thinking how lucky I was to finally find such a wonderful person. She was a truly great woman, mother, and lover. The saddest thing is seeing her family. The deep love of her parents for their child, and her three year old that is going to grow up without a mother. My girlfriend is gone, and she"s not coming back.

Draz_foh

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
Hi guys. Thank you for your kind words. I"ve been staying over at her family"s house the last couple of days. I truly did love this girl. I"ve had a string of absolutely horrible girlfriends, and I had a shot at real love and I took it. I"d lay in bed every night thinking how lucky I was to finally find such a wonderful person. She was a truly great woman, mother, and lover. The saddest thing is seeing her family. The deep love of her parents for their child, and her three year old that is going to grow up without a mother. My girlfriend is gone, and she"s not coming back.
And how exactly did she die? You ignore everyone asking that? Car wreck?

Prime_sl

shitlord
Something about getting hammered just makes me want to send retarded texts and call people. I hate waking up not knowing what retarded people I called or what i said.