Girls who broke your heart thread

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Seriously, what percentage of people just out of the blue croak? Take that number, and of all the people on this board, in this post talking about their girlfriends f/b"s, FUCKIN AYCHAMO is the one whose girl just dropped dead out of no where? I gotta go with chance here and call absolute bs. She dumped him or something similar happened. He"s a fuckin nutcase and an attention whore and you people believe this?

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
I don"t when drunk, back when I was in my e-tard phase it was horrible though. I"d come up and suddenly I"d just HAVE to make amends with an ex, or call a friend and thank them for something, or call my current girl and tell them how awesome they are. I couldn"t even message them because the screen would blur so badly, and I"d forget what I wanted to say half way through typing it.

Churchill_foh

shitlord
Dabamf said:
Seriously, what percentage of people just out of the blue croak? Take that number, and of all the people on this board, in this post talking about their girlfriends f/b"s, FUCKIN AYCHAMO is the one whose girl just dropped dead out of no where? I gotta go with chance here and call absolute bs. She dumped him or something similar happened. He"s a fuckin nutcase and an attention whore and you people believe this?
The only way she is actually dead is if she committed suicide. Given his personality, her personality, and the way he"s talking about it (i.e.: not saying how she died), I"d put money on that or him just being his usual crazy attention whore self.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Aneurysm is a possibility. Happened to a co-worker of my wife"s. Just dropped dead while watching TV. Almost happened to my mother-in-law a couple of years back but the blood vessel split and simply leaked instead of bursting which is what would cause instant death.

I"m sure he"ll let us know. As it stands, if it remains true, I feel monumentally sad for the kid.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
A woman on the internet is really a man till proof is given.
A death involving a person on the internet is fake,unless it is on webcam or proven.

moontayle

Golden Squire
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
Don"t go guessing, it"ll just give him more ideas.
He"s a doctor, or at least working towards being one. I don"t think he needs me to give him any ideas on medical causes of death.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
the only sort of drunk dialing i engage in is occasionally calling friends or exs from someone elses phone and when they answer just singing whatever is playing where i"m at or whatever i feel like singing, never engaging in any conversation at all. i"m an awful singer btw.

findar_foh

shitlord
kegkilla said:
the only sort of drunk dialing i engage in is occasionally calling friends or exs from someone elses phone and when they answer just singing whatever is playing where i"m at or whatever i feel like singing, never engaging in any conversation at all. i"m an awful singer btw.
bless your heart.

Khempis_foh

shitlord
Ijustmoved to Japan to support the USMC"s network, so I don"t have a phone to drunk dial. I went further than that anyway. I drunk emailed a girl. Unfortunately what I did not realize was that my girlfriend of two years had the info. to my email account and read every word (she"s a sneaky bitch, but that"s a whole "nother story of crazy).

I told this girl that I loved her. I had known her since "99 when playing EQ. She has been a very good friend over the past decade. I told her that I would marry her because of her sheer awesome (which was a joke). And my girl takes it seriously. She emails this woman on her birthday - which was unbeknownst to me. And it causes a whole shit storm of drama coming from both directions.

FML? And fuck drunk dialing/messaging.